ladyandbird

@Hiswendy
April 04, 2010, 08:56:12 AM
I haven't decided, if I find hiswendy on twitter credible or not. I just don't know what to think about her.
I unlike others do not think that she claims to have been his girlfriend a.s.o and she doesn't have very many on her twitter either, so it's not like she is trying to tell the whole world about there relationship through a tiny twitterpage. Wellwell.

She has written before, that she doesn't believe it's a hoax and that he really is dead.
Ofcourse she has to write that, either she believes in it herself, or she knows something
and can't obviously right about it. Just found her last tweet a bit funny.

First this one, we all know it was Paris birthday yesterday and she wrote:
"friends/family, cake, ice cream, balloons, gifts. what's not to love about birthday parties? today is going to be a GREAT day!"

Then today she wrote:
"sending some m&m's your way ;)"

We all know it was Michaels favorite sweets. Did she want him to be a part of the celebration,
sending him his favorite candy? I don't know. It could be nothing... What do you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Hiswendy's last tweets, credible or not?
April 04, 2010, 09:48:42 AM
Because we ALL know that, it's easy for a troll to mention. I shouldn't believe anything on Twitter if I were you.

Believe me, every fan can play a good troll, I think even I as a non-fan can play a good troll after all these months, but the people that are really in the know, are not that obvious.

JMHO if you ask me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 10:20:37 AM
It would be so nice to believe in people out there.  But, it has been proven so many times, that people on twitter, facebooks and forums, that claim to be or know Michael turn out to be someone pretending.  I try not to follow anyone who claims they have inside information.  I can certainly create a twitter account then do alittle research and I could claim to be Michael or someone on the inside.  I do this to protect my own feelings and I hope that others would do the same.  I don't think that Michael would tell people to write about him on those type of groups. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 11:22:13 AM
She is the one that has gotten absolutely pissed when someone mentions a hoax. I doubt she's alluding to the fact that he's alive.

I also doubt she knows anything. Just like 99.999% of the people come online to act like they know anything more than we do. Almost all of them base their statements on old news that we've been working out for weeks or months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 04, 2010, 12:08:15 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Because we ALL know that, it's easy for a troll to mention. I shouldn't believe anything on Twitter if I were you.

Believe me, every fan can play a good troll, I think even I as a non-fan can play a good troll after all these months, but the people that are really in the know, are not that obvious.

JMHO if you ask me.

Ofcourse. But still, there are people out there that really knew him. We can't say that everybody
is a troll either. But I see your point and I do agree. Liz Taylor writes about him, so does many others
from that inner circle, or whatever we should call it. And ofcourse there were a few people, in that circle
that we, the public, didn't know about. But yeah, maybe that girl isn't one of them. Personally I would
ofcourse prefer if she wasn't.

I just feel that if I wanted to fake a close relationship with Michael, I would want to fool so many more then only like 100 people. And she says herself she doesn't claim to be a girlfriend or anything, but that people assume that she is.
Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 12:26:12 PM by ladyandbird
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 12:12:29 PM
If I learn nothing else from this hoax, I have learned to not trust anyone!  Actually, I already had trust issues, so this has only confirmed my apprehensions! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 04, 2010, 12:19:05 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
It would be so nice to believe in people out there.  But, it has been proven so many times, that people on twitter, facebooks and forums, that claim to be or know Michael turn out to be someone pretending.  I try not to follow anyone who claims they have inside information.  I can certainly create a twitter account then do alittle research and I could claim to be Michael or someone on the inside.  I do this to protect my own feelings and I hope that others would do the same.  I don't think that Michael would tell people to write about him on those type of groups. JMO

She doesn't add anyone she doesn't know on her facebook. On twitter she has a few that she don't know, like me, but it's not many. She doesn't go around in forums claiming him in any way, and that is a thing that makes her more believable in my eyes. I know there are a lot of people, that is faking online, ofcourse I do. But everybody isn't. People that we know, knows Michael, like Elizabeth Taylor, she tweets about him too. And I think there are people in the inner circle that we don't know about, and I do not find it weird if they on their personal site, chooses to write small things about him, I really don't. But then on the other hand, ofcourse we have to be sceptical, in everything we read. I know that. I just don't want to think that everybody is faking, just because many are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 04, 2010, 12:23:30 PM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
If I learn nothing else from this hoax, I have learned to not trust anyone!  Actually, I already had trust issues, so this has only confirmed my apprehensions! :(

That I find sad. You should never let yourself loose faith in people.
There will always be lies, stupidity and heartbreaks. There will always be
pain. There will always be people that are undeserving of trust. But it's sad
really sad, if you let those people, get to you in a way, that you don't trust anyone.

Remember Michael, remember what people did to him, and that his message eventhou
he went through all of that, was to love and put faith in people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 04, 2010, 12:25:06 PM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
She is the one that has gotten absolutely pissed when someone mentions a hoax. I doubt she's alluding to the fact that he's alive.

I also doubt she knows anything. Just like 99.999% of the people come online to act like they know anything more than we do. Almost all of them base their statements on old news that we've been working out for weeks or months.

Getting pissed could be genuine feelings, but it could also be acting.
That we don't know.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 12:31:56 PM
Quote from: "ladyandbird"
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"

She doesn't add anyone she doesn't know on her facebook. On twitter she has a few that she don't know, like me, but it's not many. She doesn't go around in forums claiming him in any way, and that is a thing that makes her more believable in my eyes. I know there are a lot of people, that is faking online, ofcourse I do. But everybody isn't. People that we know, knows Michael, like Elizabeth Taylor, she tweets about him too. And I think there are people in the inner circle that we don't know about, and I do not find it weird if they on their personal site, chooses to write small things about him, I really don't. But then on the other hand, ofcourse we have to be sceptical, in everything we read. I know that. I just don't want to think that everybody is faking, just because many are.

She's also friends with several fake Jackson accounts on facebook.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

April 04, 2010, 12:59:17 PM
Yesterday she tweeted to me have hope  :?
What could that mean if she no believer ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 04, 2010, 02:05:37 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
Yesterday she tweeted to me have hope  :?

Maybe she is a "off-record-believer" but officially she can't be,
since that would give away to much? I don't know. It's hard to say
since I don't even know if I find her trustworthy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 02:16:50 PM
Nope. Sorry, she's probably a fan. I mean, a lot of people knew MJ liked M&M's so her tweeting the thing about M&M's is not a big deal, it's not an insider secret. Any of us could have opened a twitter account & said the same thing. Same with the other things she posted. Also, we all knew yesterday was Paris' bday, so her saying what she said isn't that big of a deal either. Any of us could put that, in fact, we all wrote happy birthday to her, did we not? The whole, cake. ice cream, balloons, thing isn't "special", don't most people have those thing at a bday party? & no MJ's kids are not being raised as Jehovah's Witnesses, Janet confirmed this, so we all know they'd probably have those things for her. I mean, I follow her just to see what kind of things she says, & really she just sounds like us. We all know facts about MJ & the family. We all know it was a woman that leaked the stun gun story & Randy tweeted that before she said anything, so she probably just got it from him & said something to make people believe she knows "inside information". & when she put up pictures on her twitter, they were pics that had already been all over the internet, on some of the Jackson family members facebooks & twitters, she got them from there most likely. When people started talking about how her pics came from the internet, she tweeted & said she was upset about people stealing her pics...way to cover that up  :roll: I really don't see why you would need to believe her? There are all kinds of fans who have twitters, facebooks, etc & try to pretend like they are part of the inner circle. Truth is they're not. The people who are part of the inside circle that have twitters, facebook, etc don't go around tweeting MJ facts & so called "inside information", which in her case isn't inside info since we all already knew it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 04, 2010, 02:25:12 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
There are all kinds of fans who have twitters, facebooks, etc & try to pretend like they are part of the inner circle. Truth is they're not. The people who are part of the inside circle that have twitters, facebook, etc don't go around tweeting MJ facts & so called "inside information", which in her case isn't inside info since we all already knew it.

Truth is, 99% of them are not. You can't say that all are fakers, you really can't.
And regarding what people close to him tweets, we have seen people like Elizabeth Taylor
tweet about him aswell, what does that make her then? I'm not saying I believe in her,
but I'm not saying she's a faker either. The fact that die-hard fans knows a whole lot about
Michael, that fact alone, doesn't say that she couldn't be close to him. Just because others
know that he liked M&ms, does that alone mean that she couldn't have been sending those to him?

Please, do not misunderstand me, I agree with your thoughts partly,
I just get a bit offended that you sound like you are so sure, when all we really can do is guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

April 04, 2010, 02:31:00 PM
Yesterday she tweeted to me have hope  

:oops:  sorry the one that tweeted this to me was midnightmlk not hiswendy
My mistake  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions