Re: TMZ TODAY 4/4....MICHEAL KILLED HIMSELF
April 05, 2010, 01:01:26 PM
Quote from: "MJfan4life"
i didnt buy this story one bit or did anyone i know that read it, last nite i was in the ER with my room mates and i asked one of the doctors there would it be possible to awaken after being given propofol to just get up out of bed and he said no cuz you would still be a little drowsy so its not possibile for MJ to be able to do this all by himself in just 2 minutes, this is just another BS story to make MJ look like a drug addict

I don't know if I wouldn't buy it based on that. I am seen people come off of propofol. They can sit right up and be very alert. If he is truly gone, it bothers me that the propofol was so strong in his system. It would seem that he died shortly after an injection.
  Here are the reasons I don't buy it:

1.  It seems to me that Conrad Murray is doing some finger pointing to save his butt. He wants to overshadow the fact that he was improperly administering a drug meant for hospital administration only. Sorry, anything you say Dr Murray cannot excuse the fact that you were practicing medicine improperly.

2. if Michael wanted to inject his own drugs, he wouldn't have had a doctor there to do it and monitor him. Not because MJ is a super genius, because I hear that too much, he is a human not superhuman, but intelligent enough that if he was ingesting drugs he enlisted a doctor for it to be done safely. That doesn't sound like a man that would raise up in bed and inject himself with a lethal dose of anything.

3. Also, it goes directly against what Dr Murray was saying about Michael knowing how to set up his own IV and how good he was at administering his own drugs. If you are that good at it, you don't make a HUGE mistake like that. You know that you have all these drugs in you and don't push it over the edge.

4. If he believed that Michael did this to himself, he would have said so from the very beginning. He would have told paramedics that he believed Michael injected himself with this drug, but he chose not to even mention the drug at all. If Alvarez's statement holds water then we know that the doctor said "He had a bad reaction", not "He injected himself with too much"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

the arabian nights

April 05, 2010, 01:04:39 PM
and if he was caffaine addict why give him a serious drug - this is a bs story line and if the defence are really putting this forward, he should sack them on the spot

they are just as incompetent as he is
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 05, 2010, 01:11:08 PM
cm is has top judge
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Posted Apr 5th 2010 1:40PM by TMZ Staff

Sources tell TMZ the judge who will get the Conrad Murray manslaughter case is one of the toughest, smartest judges on the bench in L.A. County.

Court sources tell TMZ that L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will be assigned Murray's case today, following a brief hearing with the Supervising Judge of the L.A. County Superior Court.

Judge Pastor has handled some high-profile cases, including the case involving topless pics of Cameron Diaz, Jason Priestley's DUI case, and a slew of other high-profile, non-celeb cases.

Note to lawyers in the case -- Pastor is extremely tough, and nothing gets past him. He reads every legal doc in his cases and makes it a point to become an expert on whatever the case involves.

Judge Pastor also knows something about addiction -- he's renowned at the courthouse as having a frequent flier mileage addiction, often flying pointlessly over a weekend just to rack up mileage points.

He's getting the Judicial Excellence Award from the L.A. County Criminal Courts Bar Association this weekend.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

he is not going to accept any poor defence arguments

plea plea -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 02:02:03 PM
thanks for spamming this topic the arabian nights guess that explains your high post count........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 05, 2010, 02:17:23 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
thanks for spamming this topic the arabian nights guess that explains your high post count........

dont be so nasty what  have i done to you

i dont know why pp go on, i never knew anything about the count until the admin mentioned it

and i have been on the site - too much addicted at times

but i am not the only one

stop being mean - i source info and comment i add vid etc i now go back into my posts and add unless someone posts after me

you have a problem
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps i used to respect you but you lost that with your nasty post -your true colours
you should have mikes court hearing on your mind instead of numbers, i could not care less about numbers, roll it back for all i care - just childish

if you dont like what i have to say ignore me
Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 02:40:46 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 02:37:52 PM
I am reminded by lyrics from "BAD"

YOU ARE THROWING STONES TO HIDE YOUR HANDS"

But im not entirely convinced it is Dr Murray who is doing the stone throwing here....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 05, 2010, 02:48:39 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "Grace"
For all those still thinking that the prop-of-fool could have been the reason for MJ's disappearance, I am reposting this.

I bet you will join me in laughing.

A cat can take a one-time injection of up to 8 mg / kg (translating in a total body weight of 25 kg / 55 lbs that could be injected with the content of a 20 ml ampule containing 10 mg/ml of the drug (=200 mg)).

A cat can take a constant infusion of 0.1 - 0.8 mg/kg/min (translating into a 5 or 40 mg infusion per minute given MJ's body weight of 117 lbs / 50 kg thus an infusion duration of 40 or 5 minutes.

So if MJ was first injected with 25 mg, this would have been sufficient for putting a kitten of 3.1 kg / 6.9 lbs. to sleep. Injection of the remaining 175 mg in one shot would have been sufficient to put a dog of 21.9 kg / 48.2 lbs to sleep.

MJ was reported to have weighed 50 kg / 117 lbs. (edit - of course I was wrong, we only calculate in kg - sorry for the inconvenience...  :? )

The veterinarian dosage advice translates for me into this conclusion:
even one full bottle could not have been a letal dosis to a human being but put only a dog to sleep
[/size] (to be confirmed by a physician).

We discussed Propofol many times - this is a veterinary point of view on dosage:

Grace this article is correct however the autopsy report also stated "benzodiazepine effect" so it was saying that after all the drugs were in his system the propofol became an acute amount. Whether or not it was too much given, it was too much given the fact there were other drugs of similar nature.

You are right about the increased health risk when considering all the drugs said to have been administered.
However, the coroner's report was not a true autopsy report and a construct for media and therefore I don't buy the statements therein.
IMHO the coroner's report was either faked completely from A to Z or falsified in essential aspects and in the total amount of pages absolutely exaggerated. I had the impression the more fake details they were giving the more they wanted to distract attention from the essential. I was missing the colour of his teeth and of his toenails.  ;) Such as Arnie Klein unfortunately did not speak about the colour of MJ's longjohns.  :D

All in all, I don't buy anything of the drugs - because if you do have three wonderful kids, you would be VERY careful to not risk your life even if you know that financially they will be having paradise when you're gone.
A dead drug addict is too convenient in Beverly Hills and Bel Air.
I don't buy one second into this story.
I would however not exclude somebody wanting to poison him (though tab water in CA and other states is sufficient to become ill if you ask me - we had some thread on that when Souza an Mo were examining the potential reasons for MJ's health issues).

In the end, whether a person is responding to a certain treatment does vary depending on many factors and only medical experts may be able to clarify this.
Yet this reminds me of the psychological expertises that were called into the trials and there again you'd face human beings capable of errors and false judgement.

The battle will be fought in media - and this again is so utterly disgusting that I wished I could close down these media making money of and abusing other people's fate and sorrow.

In the Middle Ages not all was good but one thing was very good: to expose to public those who would poison a spring and those who would profit from other's by selling breads that were too little for the usual price.

I wished we would have a global exposure to public of all those who fill their pockets on other people's disadvantage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

the arabian nights

April 05, 2010, 02:49:44 PM
its the preliminary hearing guys so not the final hearing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 03:27:50 PM
I wish it were true that having great kids kept people from doing drugs. It simply doesn't. There are millions of drug addicts (and some actually do overdose on stuff) that have great kids. Addiction is horribly hard to overcome.
 Not saying MJ was an addict because I don't know. I hope he isn't/wasn't.

Last year I comforted a boy in the ER whose mother died that day of a heroin od. The cops just spoke to him and then left him sobbing in the seats down from ours. What a terrible scene. It broke my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

the arabian nights

April 05, 2010, 04:25:16 PM
Jackson Family Stews, Fans Jeer at Michael's Doc in Court Showdown
Today 2:05 AM PDT by Josh Grossberg and Lindsay MIller

AP Photo/Isaac Brekken; Matt Sayles/AP Photo; Michael Buckner/Getty Images

"Justice for Michael!"

That was the rallying cry for a Facebook-spawned group of superfans who hired a skywriter to spread their message over the downtown Los Angeles courthouse today—adding to the circus atmosphere as Michael Jackson's former personal physician made a court appearance in his manslaughter case.

Also on hand to give a thumbs-down to Dr. Conrad Murray were members of the Jackson clan, including patriarch Joe (who is plotting a civil suit against Murray for causing Michael's death), mom Katherine, and siblings Jermaine, Randy and Janet.

"Everybody's making a big deal about it, but it's just a routine setting date," says Jane Robison, spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

Sure, but that didn't mean there wasn't drama.

Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to giving Jackson a lethal overdose of propofol, was booed and hissed at by fans as he was led through the hallway and into the courtroom, where the stony-faced Jacksons sat waiting together in the front row. The family has vowed to make sure Murray is held responsible for their tragic loss and sentenced to the maximum four years in prison.

Outside, in addition to the skywriting, there were dozens more Michael Jackson fans singing "We Are the World" and sporting matching red armbands and  "Justice for M.J." T-shirts. Many were lugging signs expressing outrage ("Dr. Murray Makes Us Want to Scream") and sadness ("We Miss You, Michael") over the death of their hero.

It's now up to Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor to schedule a preliminary hearing to determine whether Murray will stand trial and whether the doctor can hold onto his medical license.

In court papers last week, Murray's lawyers attempted to block prosecutors from having his license revoked, saying the financially strapped cardiologist is  "without fear of overstatement, hanging on by a thread."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

April 05, 2010, 06:22:01 PM
"TRIAL BY MEDIA is a phrase popular in the late 20th century and early 21st century to describe the impact of television and newspaper coverage on a person's reputation by creating a widespread perception of guilt regardless of any verdict in a court of law.

Didn't we learn from Mike's trial..? Why are people jumping to conclusions now, just based on 'information' provided by 'unnamed sources'? HIStory is repeating itself..."

Mo said this well. Theories based on what "sources say" is ...a waste of good time.
Theories on why to keep the faith are priceless.
No MORE GARBAGE TMZ and CNN and all those that copy and paste more garbage,
WE"VE HAD ENOUGH!!
I believe Michael lives!
Love and Miss you Michael!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 07:14:45 PM
what i want to know is why did they put the poll thing on the page? that seems pretty stupid :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

April 05, 2010, 07:49:07 PM
There was something interesting about propofol that was said by "jacksonology" (correct me if it's not this person  :mrgreen: )

He/she said that when you get anesthesia, you're supposed not to drink or eat. So if Michael was not sleeping because of Coke, it means he had Coke in his stomac. How can you get home made anesthesia, without any monitoring and not being vomiting your Coke, and dying with your "vomit" in your mouth. Anesthesia is not normal sleep...if you vomit, you will not wake up because of it.

Then, it is very bad luck for Murray that Michael woke up from ANESTHESIA during the only 2 minutes he was away. And it is very very bad luck that, just awake from ANESTHESIA, Michael was clear enough to realise he didn't sleep long enough, and was clear enough administrate himself propofol via IV...I mean, when I get an hour of sleep on my sofa, OF NORMAL SLEEP, I clearly don't know how long I've been sleeping when I wake up, and I need few minutes to be clear. And Michael who was under Propofol, which mean was under You know, when people wake up from anesthesia, they usually vomit, feel strange, don't remember where they are...Michael is such a super star ! He is stronger than anesthesia ! Always clear  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

April 05, 2010, 07:52:18 PM
By the way, if Murray coudl be judged "innocent" because of Michael suicide, it means that the only reason that could make people doubt of the hoax, is OVER. NO MAN is suffering of Michael's death. He's gone, Murray will not be in jail for it.  :roll: Happy ending for everyone in fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

WendyE

April 06, 2010, 01:28:16 AM
I am so MAD right now!! :evil: I don't even know what to think anymore. I am so upset I can't even believe this CRAP! If this is a hoax I am mad and if Michael is gone he was MURDERED! Either way I am so angry. I live in Los Angeles and I am so glad I didn't go to the courthouse today. I heard this crap on the news. If M.J. is gone, then they are going to slander him again! If he is alive, well then I can't believe he would allow his supporters to hear this shit all over again. I am tired. I am weary. I want the TRUTH. I am frustrated. This is not a game. This is real. It is real for me and for my son. It is hurtful and I have had enough. His family won't say anything. The media is f*cking nuts! Does anyone else feel this way? I think I am done. I am spent. I love Micheal but if indeed he designed this plan I am not sure where to go from there. I do know that this is confusing. The bible tells me that Satan is the father of all lies and confusion. I just want to know why, how and who!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions