Re: TMZ TODAY 4/4....MICHEAL KILLED HIMSELF
April 04, 2010, 11:45:23 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
But how will Murray prove that, if MJ is (?) dead????  A dead person cannot testify against this accusation.........As always with L.O.V.E  xox

(Sorry if someone else mentioned this)

A simple way would be to fingerprint the empty bottle of propofol that was left under the table.  If its got MJs fingerprints on it, then that would prove at least that he picked it up at some point.  Also.. if his fingerprints were on the syringe and plunger on the IV.

That empty bottle has made me think..  If Dr Murray did panick and started to hide the propofol bottles..  and he missed this one..  was this the reason he fessed up two days later?

But then why hide them..  we have been told Dr Murray returned to the house to retrieve the "special" cream.. why not take all the propofol out of the house at this point and dispose of it?

Nothing makes sense right now
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

April 05, 2010, 01:19:45 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
Medically this is BS.

Propofol or any anaesthetic works in less than 15 secs. If any one has gone under for any procedure - you are actually asked to count to 10 and you rarely reach 10. You get groggy by 5 or so.

So if Michael had to inject himself he could not have done so coherrently for more than 5 seconds. After which there would have been a spill / the syringe or bottle would have fallen down before it was fully injected. Even if Michael really pushed it, he would have gone into cardiac arrest with convulsions and his body would have been contorted and not just lying straight with his mouth and eyes agape.

A man cannot inject something that works that fast and lie back flat so that the Doc does not know what you did, all under two minutes.

Very, very good points, I totally agree... There is not way that he would be lying there body completly straight, and If I remember one report said his arms were laying out away from him. If he had self injected, I would think his body  position would have been very different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 05, 2010, 01:24:12 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Sorry to post again but I find it VERY amusing that TMZ are the only people reporting on MJ/CM anymore.

There is "no perfect crime" - or let's put it less dramatically:
everybody doing something will leave traces. Sometimes even patterns.

Unfortunately, TMZ are now caught in a cage of what they started and have to finish it no matter how. So is TIAI and so is TS. Either they continue in this game or they will lose strings and control. They have become somewhat predictable.  ;)

I do not know what the reward for e.g. Harvey is. It cannot be sufficient to have the MJ die hard hoax believers click on his site. This is worth some $$ but would this be sufficient to continue the imaginatory stories about MJ?

Maybe he has a "nondisclosure exclusive publishing contract" in the drawers to be the first to report exclusively about MJ's return.
The only problem: nobody with a thinking brain does believe TMZ and Harvey and is laughing about them. The world will know that one of the worst tabloids on this planet claims the story. So even if MJ would return by TMZ, nobody will believe it - except those that swallow no matter what. Would that be the public that MJ would search? I cannot imagine.

Remember the Sony contract was published by AP press agency in New York.
Serious news don't bother about TMZ.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

April 05, 2010, 01:52:19 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I KNEW this was going to be the defense..  there was no other argument that Murray could make.

Remember this video that was leaked a few days ago??  Out of no-where, this unseen footage of the Bashir interview emerges....

What sticks out to you now??  

Thank you for mentioning. There are some new evolutions, indeed.

"The" string drawers are recently even taking care of the french speaking public.

I pointed that language barrier issue out once and it seems I got heard. LOL
(Hoax in french TV, now youtube leakage with french subtitles...)
Thanks to the "string team"!  ;)

If there is a global project, some critical issue is to
1) get heard
2) get a message across
3) get understood.

A marketing strategy says AIDA (attention, interest, desire, action).
This can only be achieved when at least the language is understood.

There are several languages that are very important for a global project:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Language                Native speakers    Total speakers    
English                   328 M            1800 M
Spanish (Castilian)   329 M              495 M
Russian                   144 M              275 M    
Portuguese           178 M              230 M
French                     68 M              200 M

Other source:
The most commonly used language in the world is Mandarin.
Over one billion people speak Mandarin as their mother tongue.
The next most common languages are:
English                500 million
Hindustani        497 million
Spanish                390 million
Russian                280 million
Arabic                250 million
Bengali                210 million
Portugese                190 million
Malay-Indonesian   160 million

Who of all these folks are important for an MJ project of any scope?
 ;)
Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 01:53:25 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

April 05, 2010, 01:53:15 AM
This is the best news ever for the hoax....

Really just need to read between the lines, as with everything else.

"Michael Jackson killed himself"....... well, he did didn't he?

By faking his death, he chose to "kill" himself.

It's really not that hard to understand.

The defense timeline and logic behind aspects of what happened are completely ridiculous.

There's no way this isn't a hoax. I couldn't be more convinced.

Also, we were waiting for something to happen on Easter right? A lot of us thought it would be a significant day. Well I think this is the clue we were waiting for.
If this were really the case and this was all real, they wouldn't wait until the day before trial to claim that Michael killed himself. That would be absurd.

Let the show continue....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

April 05, 2010, 01:57:14 AM
without a death, there can't be a resurrection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 05, 2010, 02:11:05 AM
if this is a hoax then c.m will never be convicted n there would be no point of hoax              if he is convicted ... well god n mj n his family only knows y he hoaxed his death.... what exactly he is trying to show us n prove us... mj if u r alive this is really enough ... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 05, 2010, 02:14:43 AM
For all those still thinking that the prop-of-fool could have been the reason for MJ's disappearance, I am reposting this.

I bet you will join me in laughing.

A cat can take a one-time injection of up to 8 mg / kg (translating in a total body weight of 25 kg / 55 lbs that could be injected with the content of a 20 ml ampule containing 10 mg/ml of the drug (=200 mg)).

A cat can take a constant infusion of 0.1 - 0.8 mg/kg/min (translating into a 5 or 40 mg infusion per minute given MJ's body weight of 117 lbs / 50 kg thus an infusion duration of 40 or 5 minutes.

So if MJ was first injected with 25 mg, this would have been sufficient for putting a kitten of 3.1 kg / 6.9 lbs. to sleep. Injection of the remaining 175 mg in one shot would have been sufficient to put a dog of 21.9 kg / 48.2 lbs to sleep.

MJ was reported to have weighed 50 lbs. / 117 kg.  

The veterinarian dosage advice translates for me into this conclusion:
even one full bottle could not have been a letal dosis to a human being but put only a dog to sleep
[/size] (to be confirmed by a phycisian).

We discussed Propofol many times - this is a veterinary point of view on dosage:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

April 05, 2010, 02:40:20 AM
@ GRACE!!

I AM A BENGALI .....I KNOW THIS IS A HOAX!

I am referring to your language list..... ;)

I a mamong those 210 million people who speak bengali!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi guys,

I just found this article on a German website:

Google translator:

(Hgm) Michael Jackson's "doctor death" Dr. Conrad Murray has now put his defense in court open. He claims that the King of Pop had killed himself! Dr. Michael Murray had given only a very small dose of propofol (25mg), which was only enough for 5 to 10 minutes of anesthesia. But the music star also took other drugs, which resulted in a prolongation of anesthesia.

The next hour the doctor would be spent on Michael's side. Around noon, he left the room for two minutes to go to the bathroom and just during that time was Michael woke up and had almost 20ml propofol self administered through a drip - a massive overdose. Dr. Murray said, Jackson found with open eyes and dilated pupils on the bed and started immediately with a cardio-pulmonary resuscitation to. But the amount of propofol, the heart of the musician would have been completely halted. Michael should have been for some time-dependent propofol. Whether this version of Dr. Murray is believed? Michael's family is still based on murder.

Now the defending Michael Jackson in court physician Dr. Murray Kaliforien. MJ would have killed himself.

1. It reads Michael was a propofol addicted. This is not true because you cannot be addicted of this kind kind of drug!  :x
2. They found more than 45 ml in his system. The autopsy said it was the dosage for a "big surgery" (400 ml).
3. Besides, I read in another article hat Mike could neve have given himself the drug - he would have had to move and bent his knee to do so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 05, 2010, 03:58:16 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
But how will Murray prove that, if MJ is (?) dead????  A dead person cannot testify against this accusation.........As always with L.O.V.E  xox

(Sorry if someone else mentioned this)

A simple way would be to fingerprint the empty bottle of propofol that was left under the table.  If its got MJs fingerprints on it, then that would prove at least that he picked it up at some point.  Also.. if his fingerprints were on the syringe and plunger on the IV.

That empty bottle has made me think..  If Dr Murray did panick and started to hide the propofol bottles..  and he missed this one..  was this the reason he fessed up two days later?

But then why hide them..  we have been told Dr Murray returned to the house to retrieve the "special" cream.. why not take all the propofol out of the house at this point and dispose of it?

Nothing makes sense right now

panic and trying to be too smart - he had to leave something - his get out of jail card
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 04:08:07 AM
Quote from: "MJs Tinkerbell"
If Murray was gone 2 minutes, and Michael injected himself, why would his eyes be open when Murray walked back in? Wouldn't his eyes be closed?  And if sleep was your goal, why have cartoons blaring on TV?

This story is ridiculous.  First of all if Murray went to the bathroom for only 2 minutes there's no way that MJ would have enough time to self inject himself with propofol and be out of it by the time Murray comes back.  They even did a demonstration on tv of how propofol works and puts people out and it take a few minutes to kick in.  There's no way that happened.  I don't believe that.  Of course this story comes out the day before the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 04:10:22 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
For all those still thinking that the prop-of-fool could have been the reason for MJ's disappearance, I am reposting this.

I bet you will join me in laughing.

A cat can take a one-time injection of up to 8 mg / kg (translating in a total body weight of 25 kg / 55 lbs that could be injected with the content of a 20 ml ampule containing 10 mg/ml of the drug (=200 mg)).

A cat can take a constant infusion of 0.1 - 0.8 mg/kg/min (translating into a 5 or 40 mg infusion per minute given MJ's body weight of 117 lbs / 50 kg thus an infusion duration of 40 or 5 minutes.

So if MJ was first injected with 25 mg, this would have been sufficient for putting a kitten of 3.1 kg / 6.9 lbs. to sleep. Injection of the remaining 175 mg in one shot would have been sufficient to put a dog of 21.9 kg / 48.2 lbs to sleep.

MJ was reported to have weighed 50 lbs. / 117 kg.  

(...)

i completely get your point. But what bout MJ s weight? 50 lbs would be round 20 kilos...and 117 kilos would be at least twice our MJ...well this i didnt get...sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 05, 2010, 04:39:28 AM
Agree with u jecilovesmichael, IMO this story is a perfect defense for Murray considering the possibility if Michael is not going to come back, it's very possible that during the trial they will find Michael' s fingerprints on the  bottle and that will "confirm" that Michael selfinjected propofol and murray is not guilty. thus Michael will not have to come back and prove Murray's innocense, however it's just my theory, and the way how i see it, this is considered only if Michael doesnt want to come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 05, 2010, 05:25:59 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
ugggg. sometimes TMZ (which I think should be called The Media Zone) should just stop messing with us :x  makes me wanna gag :!: ... but on the other hand, they are helping us, I think :roll:
i refer them as ''The Michael Zone'' TMZ :P

yeah, me too. wouldn't surprise me if he owned the joint!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions