Re: TMZ TODAY 4/4....MICHEAL KILLED HIMSELF
April 04, 2010, 05:58:24 PM
Okay, hold on lemme see if i can get all these inconsitencies correct.  the Jackson family believe there was a murder plot against MJ but there are others involved but they can't talk about it b/c there is an ongoing investigation!?  Janet was on Oprah stating nothing of this but only discussed the various interventions they had w/ MJ and how he was an addict.  Yet no mention from Janet (who was at one time so close to him) about how the media rediculed him for years and ruined him even though he was VINDICATED and nearly killed him and his spirit?!  Then Murray's defense says MJ was dead, oh wait, no he had a pulse at UCLA, and NOW they are claiming MJ administered propofol himself?  are you effin kidding me?!  I really wish the parties involved would get their stories straight.  

Tomorrow is going to be an emotional day for us because we still don't know the truth!  And the possibility that we may never makes me sick to my stomach :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

Zen

April 04, 2010, 06:31:07 PM
The I.V. was found in his leg was it?  What if he die with his eyes open because of this?
But, no, I believe if it happen this way, there WAS another person there that administer
the fatal amount.  
This is sad to me.  I also remember that weird midnight milk person saying Michael
was going to commit suicide, do you remember that?  
And when he first "died", that mnm was saying he wasn't dead yet, and then
Jermaine messed up and said when he died BEFORE or something like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 07:13:04 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
So he went to the bathroom whilst talking to his gf on the phone?

So basically he would be saying that within these 2 minutes SOMEONE ELSE (since he didn't) administered the lethal dose of propofol, which he believes to be Michael. Why does he believe it to have been Michael?

If fingerprints were taken, it will become clear who touched the bottle and syringe, unless they were wearing gloves.

The following dramatic scenario would have been awful. I have hesitated to mention this since the beginning, since it involves the children. However one of the options to consider is that it could have been one of the elder children to 'help daddy sleep'. It would explain some cover-ups such as Kai Chase's contradicting story or Murray's urge to make them watch CPR and missing security tapes.

What if this is the reason Dr Murrays account isnt adding up and is changing?  What if Murray is lying to protect someone else??   Well.. who else would he be prepared to lie for?  Be prepared to go to jail for??  What if Murray is covering up for this reason..  because it was one of the children that administered the fatal dose on Michaels request?????    
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

April 04, 2010, 08:15:41 PM
IN THIS LAKED MATERIAL I HEAR THIS:

B: YOU FIND IT IMPOSIBLE TO NOT BE ON STAGE?
MJ: IT´S HARD
B: YOU DON´T REALLY LIVE YOUR LIFE OFF STAGE?
MJ: I´M ALWAYS... I LOVE IT... I TOLD YOU, I CAN´T SLEEP WITHOUT THE LIGHTS UP...
I´M NOT REMEMBER NOT BEING ON STAGE...
B:BUT IT HAS TO BE DAMAGING, ISN´T IT?
MJ: NO... I LOVE IT! WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES IS SO WARM... I CAN SEE THE AUDIENCE, I CAN SEE THE PERFORMERS...I CREATE!
B: YOU LIVE IN AN IMAGINARIE WORLD...
MJ: YEAH, I LOVE THAT!

;) HE WILL COME BACK SOON! :D
Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 09:17:12 PM by CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

April 04, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i got the impression from that tape - (bashir helping again - because we have not seen maury's version)

that  mike was taking the michael

I got this from the video as well.
Especially when you look at his eyes as he's talking.

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Raven"
So he went to the bathroom whilst talking to his gf on the phone?

So basically he would be saying that within these 2 minutes SOMEONE ELSE (since he didn't) administered the lethal dose of propofol, which he believes to be Michael. Why does he believe it to have been Michael?

If fingerprints were taken, it will become clear who touched the bottle and syringe, unless they were wearing gloves.

The following dramatic scenario would have been awful. I have hesitated to mention this since the beginning, since it involves the children. However one of the options to consider is that it could have been one of the elder children to 'help daddy sleep'. It would explain some cover-ups such as Kai Chase's contradicting story or Murray's urge to make them watch CPR and missing security tapes.

What if this is the reason Dr Murrays account isnt adding up and is changing? What if Murray is lying to protect someone else?? Well.. who else would he be prepared to lie for? Be prepared to go to jail for?? What if Murray is covering up for this reason.. because it was one of the children that administered the fatal dose on Michaels request?????

That's a thought too, but quite a sad one.   :(
I'd almost prefer that Mike were murdered on purpose than to have it been an accident of one of his children...

But then again, how would one of the children know how to administer the medication?
And wouldn't Murray have heard or seen one of the kids go into the room?
Wouldn't someone have seen them?

Also, Randy was supposed to be there.
Where is he in all of this?
Was that report that Randy was there a lie?
If not, then he probably knows more about what happened that day.
But he isn't acting like all of this is a hoax or a joke....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 08:54:33 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Calm down people. As I posted at "Does Anyone go To Forest Laws 04/03" my yesterday trip to Forest lawn and conversation with french woman who stated TMZ is the source in France and TMZ most likely is with Jacksons. Now, if we base on this, then this must be only way to avoid conviction of Murrey as it was planned as part of hoax. Woman believes that Murrey speaks for Michael. Meaning, this idea came from Jacksons.
I AGREE WITH U ,THIS IS NOTHING BUT HOAX,,, MJ KILLING HIMSELF IS NOTHING BUT HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX.... :) THIS IS A CRAP NOTHING ELSE.. THIS IS COMPLETELY A PREMEDITATED HOAX NOTHING ELSE . THE JACKSONS , MURRAY ALL R HAND IN GLOVE IN THE HOAX.... TILL YESTERDAY I WAS DOUBTFUL ABOUT THE HOAX ,I MEAN IWAS KIND OF 50/50 BUT NOW IAM 100% SURE THAT THIS IS A HOAX HOAX HOAX.... I THINK THIS IS AN ONLY PLAN  TO LET MURRAY FREE BY JACKSONS N DEFENSE....  N KEEP WATCHING TOMORROW THEY WILL SAY THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY WITNESSED MJ COLLAPSING ... IT IS NONE OTHER THEN THE FAMILY LEAKING THESE TAPES..... COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 09:00:31 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
tell us in simple words....some of us struggle to make sense of all this........thanks...xx

Someone is leaking these vidoes to help Murray in his defense...  because in the leaked video, Michael has confirmed in his own words that he cant sleep without lights on him.

And now Murray is saying in his defence, that Michael said he liked activity in his room.. so thats why he had the lights on and cartoons blaring.. and that Murray spoke on his phone whilst in the room whilst Michael was trying to sleep.  (so explains the phonecalls away)

And days before this statement is released from Murray..  this unseen footage pops up with Michael saying he cant sleep unless he has lights focused on him, like he is on a stage.

These leaks are not co-incidences.

No, leaks are not co-incidences all.  I love how you strung this together, DancingTheDream.  Very well done! :D  Good observation on your part.  God bless you for all the hard work and your insightful research.  Thank you for your posting! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

April 04, 2010, 09:22:36 PM
You guys are talking about leaked videos that says things about Michael not being able to sleep without the aid of lights and noise. This is not new to me. I have known this all along, I have read it and I believe seen video long ago about it.

Specifically cartoons was playing in his room to help him sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

April 04, 2010, 10:10:28 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "loyalfan"
tell us in simple words....some of us struggle to make sense of all this........thanks...xx

Someone is leaking these vidoes to help Murray in his defense...  because in the leaked video, Michael has confirmed in his own words that he cant sleep without lights on him.

And now Murray is saying in his defence, that Michael said he liked activity in his room.. so thats why he had the lights on and cartoons blaring.. and that Murray spoke on his phone whilst in the room whilst Michael was trying to sleep.  (so explains the phonecalls away)

And days before this statement is released from Murray..  this unseen footage pops up with Michael saying he cant sleep unless he has lights focused on him, like he is on a stage.

These leaks are not co-incidences.

No, leaks are not co-incidences all.  I love how you strung this together, DancingTheDream.  Very well done! :D  Good observation on your part.  God bless you for all the hard work and your insightful research.  Thank you for your posting! :D

Ahh.. thanks.. it just immediately sprang to mind and made me think.  I was suspicious about that video from the start because it came out of nowhere and for no specific reason.  Has to be a reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

April 04, 2010, 10:20:07 PM
The truth is here somewhere...  if only i could see it..  i feel blinded by all of this.  Its like i cant see the wood for the trees.

We are so close to finding out the truth....   so close....

Yes indeed, the truth is right there but we havent yet figured it out. I often watch a tv documentary called "the first 48 hours" or something like that anyway (just cause I want to name it I cant remember, figures!! :lol: ). They always say that any true investigator knows that the clue to solving a crime is always there in the 1st 48 hours, but figuring it out can be a difficult task. So yes the evidence is already put out there, we just need to figure it out, that's all!! :lol:  :?  

I would also like to say that I dont believe for a minute that Michael, within the 2 minutes of  CM's absence, injected himself. I give myself a daily injection for MS and when I am really tired and mentally exhausted I just skip it because I just cant focus to do it right. So I dont believe that someone just waking up from anesthesia can pull it together enough to reinject themselves some anesthetic to go back to sleep it is inconceivable to me. It would have had to be an emergency situation with adrenaline kicking in for someone under those conditions to be able to pull something like that off so quickly. IMO, but I'm no doctor so.... :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 10:40:00 PM
If Murray was gone 2 minutes, and Michael injected himself, why would his eyes be open when Murray walked back in? Wouldn't his eyes be closed?  And if sleep was your goal, why have cartoons blaring on TV?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 04, 2010, 10:40:23 PM
But how will Murray prove that, if MJ is (?) dead????  A dead person cannot testify against this accusation.........As always with L.O.V.E  xox

(Sorry if someone else mentioned this)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 10:44:54 PM
hahahahahaha lol hahaha, it is a possibility if we wouldn't have so many stories about it, but what is wrong with the time line it has been changed many times  :lol:  :lol: hehehe so now is suicided??? :?:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

April 04, 2010, 11:39:55 PM
ugggg. sometimes TMZ (which I think should be called The Media Zone) should just stop messing with us :x  makes me wanna gag :!: ... but on the other hand, they are helping us, I think :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

April 04, 2010, 11:41:39 PM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
ugggg. sometimes TMZ (which I think should be called The Media Zone) should just stop messing with us :x  makes me wanna gag :!: ... but on the other hand, they are helping us, I think :roll:
i refer them as ''The Michael Zone'' TMZ :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions