Re: Michael said goodbye
December 29, 2009, 05:12:17 AM
?????????? :shock:  :shock:

Um.....NO. He was 50 not 85. AND, he's been waiting for ten years , I understand, to own his music, so that he can release new stuff, and quit starving Sony out, for trying to control and cheat him. That amazing boy isn't done, by a LONG shot. :lol:    :?  I know I feel differently today.  I was down the other day, after reading discouraging stuff.   :roll:  I'll try to keep up with the Faith! :D

Call me nuts, but the Black Tornado doesn't have to dance himself to death all over the globe to come back ! He just has to give those tootsies A whirl every now and then on film---to keep from rusting !!!!!! :D  :D  :D
First you sit down. Then you lay down. Then you Can't move any more. Then you die, bewildered and angry, becuz you thought you were just "taking it easy" in old age :o  and you rusted. We are NOT doing that.

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

He's WAAAAAAAAY to young to "not have IT in him, any more"! (Don't EVER say that.)  If he retires now, he'll be kicking himself in the bootay  :x when he's 65, saying, "Man! WHAT was I  :oops: thinking?? I belong on stage!" 8-)  8-)  8-)  ;)  I had relatives which were a high wire act in the circus and they lasted until they were OLD.  MJ is a Magic man---he can do things no one can. 8-)  :lol:

AND...NO one does it like YOU.

Ordinary life SUCKS, Babycake ;) . If you want to know about it, call me up and I'll make it real for you, so you can quit wondering what you are missing. Silly man. If you need some rehab, I got the cure, too. Don't listen to that over the hill crap you hear alot at 50. That's just plain ol' king of the hill  wannabees trying to take your throne  (AS IF!)
If you got creaky joints, drink more H2O and TURN UP the VOLUME, to drown those noisy knee-bratts out! You know the spotlight LOVES you, baby. But,  :roll: NO PRESSURE. Just Come Back, please.... :)[/quote]

I love your post! Thumbs up! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

January 15, 2010, 07:56:11 AM
I accidently came upon "this" picture and it soooo reminds me of the shot of MJ, in the same pose, with his pants "ripped".  Just an "observation".  I believe that everything "he" DID, was strategic and he planned to leave hints for us.

Michael was collaborating with this illusionist...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 15, 2010, 08:33:20 AM
Remember that Jermaine let it slip that he was in "safekeeping."  He probably will not appear per se, but I am sure he will give some sign to those of us who have been following him for such a long time.  Yes, I agree, the 02 conference was his official good-bye, especially when he says "you must really know".  He wouldn't have said that if it weren't true.  I think there must have been a really good reason for retiring from entertainment. I believe that we will find out one day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

agathi

January 31, 2010, 06:25:39 PM
i cant live without Michael...i will never be happy cause he left dead or alive he is not coming back and it hurts..he was so important and such and impact for this world..i really feel naked without him :(  :( he said i love you all but he is so missed... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 31, 2010, 06:37:18 PM
I'm having one of those days.   :)  :(  :?  :cry:

I am torn.  I know he is alive.  That's not the issue.  On one hand I can so see him saying he's done with being in the limelight and involve himself with so much more behind the scene.  But there are also far to many clues that were discovered that also make me think he is not done.  Maybe it's not so much if he comes back but how he comes back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 31, 2010, 06:50:14 PM
today is the day that i am not so sure i dont know why
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

agathi

February 01, 2010, 08:11:52 AM
EVERY TIME I SEE A TRIBUTE AND RELATIVES TALK AND RECEIVE AWARDS ON BEHALF OF HIM I BELIEVE HE IS GONE...

BUT I WANT SO MUCH FOR HIM TO BE ALIVE..HELP ME! :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rux

February 01, 2010, 09:09:27 AM
oh this forum is so dangerous :( the emotional roller coaster everyone here says they experience constantly is not to be taken lightly. Anytime there is someone here saying they're having a bad day(having doubts) there is always someone else who lifts them up, gives them hope and viceversa ..there is always going to be someone who will bring everyone down again... And I think this could go on forever... And I really feel for everyone... I know their pain...but somehow I manage to get through it... I'm not allowing myself to go deeper... and then there's his music... and dance...and breathtaking performances and his LOVE... his enormous never-ending love...and innocence..and spirituality and just his whole being.. so special, extraordinary and untarnished nothing like i've ever seen... I feel so blessed to have experienced HIM... In a strange way, his Genius pains me more than the fact that I might never see him again.
I really know that wherever Michael is now he is in a better place. That is the only certitude that i have. And I really wish there was something we could all do to take away the pain of losing him. So that all around the world fans wouldn't suffer and hurt. That would make MJ so sad. I really want ask everyone here to try and change their perspective on things... I'm not saying not to beLIEve or to give up or anything like that... I just want everyone to try and concentrate on positive things, on Michael's positive message rather than drowning in grief and suffering... I know we can do it! You need to start living again! It is what Michael wants. I firmly believe that. All my love to everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Divinity in motion

March 12, 2010, 07:41:27 PM
Quote from: "Rux"
r... and then there's his music... and dance...and breathtaking performances and his LOVE... his enormous never-ending love...and innocence..and spirituality and just his whole being.. so special, extraordinary and untarnished nothing like i've ever seen... I feel so blessed to have experienced HIM... In a strange way, his Genius pains me more than the fact that I might never see him again.

I wonder why that is....I often feel the same way.  When I am down I blast his music on the car CD player....but sometimes I feel strangely sad and I think it's because great genius like his inspires awe and awe can go deep and when things go so deep they can cause pain...but that is part of his genius.  He makes us feel.  I don't know whether he is coming back or not, but I know that age has nothing to do with it.  50 is young!  Look at all the rockers still giving it their all in their mid to late 60s!  I do feel in my gut that this is a hoax...I don't know WHY he did it, but so many of the clues are funny (ha ha funny) that I can't believe that it's all for some sinister reason.  If the hoax is something he was he was forced to do for some reason, then he's sending out positive messages anyway.  I do think there is a strong chance for a comeback, but whether it happens or not, this is the most engrossing journey I have been on in my life.  It's like a never-ending book (except it's multi-media) that I haven't been able to put down for 8 months.  If he did die, I want to know.  Then I will be able to grieve and maybe move on.  But believe me, if that's the case, the grief will be profound, just like it was when I first heard the news on June 25th.  Logically though, I do not believe that he died.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 08:37:11 PM
Remember at the end of TII, he said that there's more to come and  he will reveal himself to us and that you will come in his own time. I feel that he will come back, but it will be at the right time when we don't expect it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

March 12, 2010, 09:09:26 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
So it is my turn to join those who think Michael is not coming back. As much as it is painful to think that we lost him or better say - lost a sight of him, I find strength and hope in thinking he’s free now. Free from the pressure and spotlight, free from idolizing love and irrational hatred, free from being haunted everywhere he goes, free from being larger than life and free to finally have a life. He gave all he could give, he was performing for over 40 years of his life, for most of his life he was the undisputed King of Pop, legend and superstar, he reached the heights no one ever reached before and he paid an enormous price for that. I truly believe he enjoyed this life as much as he could, doing what he loved most: creating, perfectionizing, helping other people, giving them hope, sense of awakening, taking them to the land of dreams and magic and speaking to their hearts. He really had it all… and he really made the world a better place.

I think the answer was in front of us all along, given by Michael himself. He said goodbye in March, I really think so now…

“I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. I just want to say these, these will be my final show performances in London. This is it, this is it and when I say “this is it” it really means this is it because erm…I’ll be, I’ll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is it, I mean, this is, this is the final curtain call okay? And, erm…I’ll see you in July and … I love you. I really do. You have to know that, I love you so much, really, from the bottom of my heart”.

And it explains so many things… The movie made ‘for the fans’ instead of R.I.P., Michael’s messages throughout the movie (heal the planet, it’s all for L.O.V.E. – the movie was made out of love as a final gift), TMZ knowing significantly before what was going on back on June 25, family and kids acting too calm (they obviously know Michael is alive and it was his decision to leave).

And he really thought of everyone: his family and children would be financially safe (as they come first), and his fans, ho come second, would hear the songs they wanted to hear and see him performing again, and not just some thousands of lucky ones who could go to the London shows, but millions of people around the world.

That is really the Final curtain for the King of Pop, who he is no more (he still is for the world though). 50 years… is a significant date and an appropriate time to start a new life. We probably would never know what his life would be like from now on... unless he changes his mind one day!

And this particular  hoax… in Dave Dave’s words  - is just a hoax, a necessary technical means to realize and formalize the plan. People may have different opinions on that. Some would find it ‘unnecessary’ (like Kenny Ortega), to some it would come as a 'surprise' (like to Michael’s brothers) and some may just refer to it as a ‘sad occasion’ (as Lionel Ritchie). But after all it was HIS decision, and he always did what he wanted. As for us... it's an adventure, a great adventure, isn't it? :)

JMHO...

I agree, Michael said good bye to all fans, he knew that it was the right time...it was planed. That is why it is so hard not to believe that it is a hoax. But he said this is the final curtain call...and when I mean this is it...it means this is it (read between the lines: so accept it)!I am not waiting for Michaels come back because I strongly believe that he had enough and will not return to this crazy world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Its her

March 15, 2010, 01:17:59 PM
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
So it is my turn to join those who think Michael is not coming back. As much as it is painful to think that we lost him or better say - lost a sight of him, I find strength and hope in thinking he’s free now. Free from the pressure and spotlight, free from idolizing love and irrational hatred, free from being haunted everywhere he goes, free from being larger than life and free to finally have a life. He gave all he could give, he was performing for over 40 years of his life, for most of his life he was the undisputed King of Pop, legend and superstar, he reached the heights no one ever reached before and he paid an enormous price for that. I truly believe he enjoyed this life as much as he could, doing what he loved most: creating, perfectionizing, helping other people, giving them hope, sense of awakening, taking them to the land of dreams and magic and speaking to their hearts. He really had it all… and he really made the world a better place.

I think the answer was in front of us all along, given by Michael himself. He said goodbye in March, I really think so now…
 :arrow: “I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. I just want to say these, these will be my final show performances in London. This is it, this is it and when I say “this is it” it really means this is it because erm…I’ll be, I’ll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is it, I mean, this is, this is the final curtain call okay? And, erm…I’ll see you in July and … I love you. I really do. You have to know that, I love you so much, really, from the bottom of my heart”.

And it explains so many things… :arrow:  The movie made ‘for the fans’ instead of R.I.P., Michael’s messages throughout the movie (heal the planet, it’s all for L.O.V.E. – the movie was made out of love as a final gift), TMZ knowing significantly before what was going on back on June 25, family and kids acting too calm (they obviously know Michael is alive and it was his decision to leave).

And he really thought of everyone: his family and children would be financially safe (as they come first), and his fans, ho come second, would hear the songs they wanted to hear and see him performing again, and not just some thousands of lucky ones who could go to the London shows, but millions of people around the world.

That is really the Final curtain for the King of Pop, who he is no more (he still is for the world though). 50 years… is a significant date and an appropriate time to start a new life. We probably would never know what his life would be like from now on... unless he changes his mind one day!

And this particular  hoax… in Dave Dave’s words  - is just a hoax, a necessary technical means to realize and formalize the plan. People may have different opinions on that. Some would find it ‘unnecessary’ (like Kenny Ortega), to some it would come as a 'surprise' (like to Michael’s brothers) and some may just refer to it as a ‘sad occasion’ (as Lionel Ritchie). But after all it was HIS decision, and he always did what he wanted. As for us... it's an adventure, a great adventure, isn't it? :)

JMHO...

I agree, Michael said good bye to all fans, he knew that it was the right time...it was planed. That is why it is so hard not to believe that it is a hoax. But

:arrow:  he said
 :?  ;)
this is the final curtain call...and when I mean this is it...it means this is it
(read between the lines: so accept it)!I am not waiting for Michaels come back because I strongly believe that he had enough and will not return to this crazy world!

Wow! you two gave me some eyeopening ideas!!  8-)

At the arrows: first, we can DISCOUNT everything a doppelganger has said to us in MJ's name and likeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The shadow of a dog never bit anyone, and the word of a phantom carries NO weight. :lol:

The movie "made for the fans" was FULL of imposters! I was too emotional at the showings in the theater: I had to be able to look with a cool eye at the DVD to see them. It was NOT a loving last gift of a "front row seat" to all the millions of fans who never got to go to a live event.

It IS, however, a loving INCLUSION of "whosoever will" partake in the adventure in his HOAX.  8-)  ;)  :D  :o

This thing was SOOOOO elaborately done, it's NOT so he can simply fade out (movie pun intended ;) ). Please don't get all discouraged.

8-)  Listen, MJ himself TOLD us that this is nothing to cry about---no matter how rough of a ride it gets, sometimes, with people trying to scare us or rattle us, either:  :o  for some evil reason; or just that THEY have laid him to rest and are hurt that we keep a diggin' him up every day...

Have you never had a baby fall or swing a toy and bonk themselves in the head and start to pucker up, as if YOU bonked them, or knocked them down?

What do you IMMEDIATELY do?  You reach out to them and start to giggle really exaggerated and lighthearted!!!!   They have not been injured and there's NO need to cry as if they have, so you make it a funny  for them!

At the end of TII, after his spider-feet dance out with their magical dust, he stands "en pointe", Laffing, from some hidden place!!!!!

I've NEVER heard him laffing over that logo strip.
And I dare say, NO body has ever heard him laff, doing one of his concentrated-on signature moves live!  

THAT was what was FOR the fans! For US :!: Yeah, some other stuff inside the film---but this was a  PERSONAL REACH, OUT, to US, out of love :cry:  :D to calm ALL his "Babies"  down.

I just feel so loved right now, I can't stand it, not being able to reach him back!

Say this every time something scares you or makes you feel as if he :?:  let go  :?: of us: "He's NOT dumping us!  ;)  He's NOT trying to hurt us." He simply THINKS bigger, more gigantic thoughts than most all of us, so it takes us a minute to follow him.

Nuttin' wrong with being a baby---but,  (I bet MJ never DREAMED he'd have had so many children!!!!! ;)  ;)  :shock:  8-)  )

when "Daddy"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: laffs..................

RELAX, "Baby" :!:

Oh, and HE's the one who told us to not stop till you get enough (LOVE)!  I guarantee you he's not had enough love from his fans, YET!! :lol:  8-)

That Sweetie-Pie  ;) CAN'T get enough of us!

He hasn't done any illegal or overdosed on any prescription drugs, EITHER... :roll:  :?

Michael Jackson is the Original LOVE Junkie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 16, 2010, 02:51:50 AM
From one Heart To Another

I like some of the other people who have posted have been forever changed because of Michael's leaving. I loved some of his music growing up eg Thriller,Billy Jean, I have felt compelled to get to know Michael the person, we all know and love Michael the Superstar, The Artist, The Entertainer. I have read and watched lots of great info about Michael and thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent, I wish I had seen Michael perform but I have found comfort in knowing Michael. I am amazed by how much I have in common with him, the things that made his heart Happy. I have learnt a lot about Michael through his music it's almost like he has told me so much about himself and his life through song.  I feel Michael is still with us and  to explain Michael  leaving his children I feel we may see Michael  reappear after Murray' s trial as the people that were trying to kill him or have him killed will be exposed, as we know he was really afraid for his life. Now if These people (the murders)  think that Michael is dead and he comes out of hiding after the trial then they will be exposed. I hope it makes some sense just my thoughts. I feel Michael is being protected.
I just want Michael to be safe Happy and Healthy and if that means we don't see him again I'm happy with that His life is more important. I also feel if he doesn't perform again he'll be doing other things behind the scenes.
No matter what Michael needs our understanding Love and Support
Love and Sunshine
All for MichaelXo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late