Sarahli

Re: 4/4 TIAI
April 07, 2010, 06:54:53 PM
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
Hmmm, well this thread is where TIAI finally directed to this morning. I made this thread after trying to see the new redirect from TIAI this morning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some are trying to explain this as a malfunction with internet cookies. I've been reading and nowhere have I seen that cookies can do what happened this morning. Will you guys look at the thread I posted and see what I'm talking about? It so confirms, in my opinion, that TIAI and TMZ are one and the same.

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel

It consolidate me into thinking that TMZ may be linked or is TS..thanks for sharing !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

April 07, 2010, 06:59:16 PM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
This makes me remember a thread we had about TMZ. There were no MJ news from TMZ while TS was giving his/her updates...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Sarahli, (this is getting to be a habit :P ) for "directing" my thoughts to most "illuminating" & "revealing" ...ah...'avenues' here  ;) :lol:  :D

Thanks to TouchedByAnAngel too...MOST definitely A LOT of 'food for thought' ALL ROUND here!!!...Hmmm... :P  8-)  :)

Anyway, the BEST OF LUCK to us ALL in our "QUEST(S?!? )". And, May we also find ENOUGH 'common ground' in there to keep these "links" CONNECTED TOGETHER, STRONGER than ever!
:!:  ;)  :lol:  :)  :P  :D  :!:

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!

:lol:  You're very welcome Zisis. I love you're (so recognizable) style  ;) . God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

April 07, 2010, 07:07:11 PM
Zisis wrote:
To anyone who needs a little TLC on the HOPE/FAITH department: try talking to our paula-c here; she is optimism personified! I'm talking from personal experience here (& Paula, I'm counting on you to make TMZ more 'palatable' for me, especially now, ok?  ). Me, I'm just a boring average (if a little too 'temperamental'  ) optimist, who 'fluctuates' on extremities all the time    

I had not read your comment with attention Zisis, optimism and faith I have to give away. :lol:
And TMZ, well despite all the crazy things he writes, make my life .. Contradictory?, But I wonder if people do not "read" (not talking about the people of this forum), which TMZ has been writing all these days, complete madness .. with some messages (for us, there are moments that I have a headache). We will continue waiting for TMZ and TiAI, each in its own way. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ZIsis

April 07, 2010, 11:13:08 PM
Just thought I would mention that I think TIAI also means, "Don't to a Zysis!!!" (that is, 'keep your eyes closed & miss out on the 'fine' details" etc etc kinda thing :P) here too :D  :lol:  :D [Go on, 'fess up; how many of you thought along the same lines too!?! :P  8-)  ;)]

And, "TIAI/TS/TIAI Twitter/whoever" & everyone-else-in-here, no offense taken too, ok? (clad in my v fashionable Rhino 'duds' here :P). Plus, I already have conceded that 'maybe' you are working with more than just a few "good hunches & lucky coincidences" too ;) :lol:  :D

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 03:40:10 AM
Doc Murray???  Has supporters???   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

May 08, 2010, 12:11:08 PM
Quote from: "angelwings"
Doc Murray???  Has supporters???   :lol:
:lol: That's what I said.
But supposedly it's faithful patients who say "BAH! Conny could NEVER kill a man!"
Am I the only one LOVING that nickname?
Well, they're right, but even if this wasn't a hoax, I wouldn't believe Murray's story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.