paula-c

Re: 4/4 TIAI
April 04, 2010, 06:28:34 PM
Michael Jacksons is "appalled" by legal perspective argumentará committed suicide by pumping a lethal dose of Propofol in his body.
"The forensic report shows the story is not true", "this really bothers me to hear this.
I would have to see photographs of the scene in order to assess its history. " :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

April 04, 2010, 06:38:27 PM
I think that TS is linked to TMZ. TMZ is doing its job as a tabloid and TS as  :? ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

ZIsis

April 04, 2010, 10:43:36 PM
WHOA, sounds as if I missed out on A LOT of details again taking my stupid nap (although I'm a wee bit disappointed that it wasn't THE something HUGE that I kept &  keep yearning for)!!! Oh well, the little things amount to the bigger stuff in the end anyways! :D  :)  :D Thanks v much for filling us all in too, guys; much appreciated  :)  8-)  :)

@ Sarahli, I hear you here because 'the possibility' of a TS connection with TMZ disturbs me too. But like I said before, I don't feel that they are one & the same though. They have entirely different styles ALTOGETHER. For now, that is enough to comfort me immensely. Rather, I think that maybe our TS here, on the odd occasion, is prone to following certain gut instincts of his/her own too (duh, "he/she/it/they" must have a human 'link' in there somewhere too! :P ) & often gets them right too, the lucky thing (maybe combined with a little 'extra-perceptive' brain power there too)!!! ;) :lol:  :D

To anyone who needs a little TLC on the HOPE/FAITH department: try talking to our paula-c here; she is optimism personified! I'm talking from personal experience here (& Paula, I'm counting on you to make TMZ more 'palatable' for me, especially now, ok? :) ). Me, I'm just a boring average (if a little too 'temperamental' :oops: ) optimist, who 'fluctuates' on extremities all the time :P  :roll:  :mrgreen:  

I'm still seeking the proverbial "pot of GOLD" ( :P  ;)  :P )at the end of the rainbow here though, So, gotta grit my teeth & bear/learn kissing  the froggies TMZ along the way too (if I absolutely must!)...
:lol:  :D :lol:  :D  :lol: :D  :lol:

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 10:46:52 PM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Maybe this has already been answered but how do we know that TS isn't TMZ?

I don't know that for sure, but something about the TRASHY way (triple D again!) that TMZ presents it's "stuff" just doesn't seem very TS-ish to me. TS is quite a lot of things (including being a bit of an 'enigma', So that doesn't exactly help much), but I've this gut feeling (from what I've read off TS so far) that "he/she/'IT'/they" definitely has better taste & a much broader range of emotional capacity than does TMZ (hey, TIAI just has to simply because so many of us, including me too, are hooked on it! ;) )! Sorry, does that even make sense!?! :oops:...However, I'm no expert on TS either! So, I can't say for certain. And I have no idea why TIAI decided to randomly direct us there today, but let's hope there's a very good "reason/surprise" to come yet (blasted diehard optimist in me! :P  :oops:  :lol: ), hmmm :)  :D  :)

The day 'ain't' over yet... ;)  :lol:  :P

Thoughts, anyone else, please?

I guess time will tell. Thank you for your opinion :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 05, 2010, 04:53:18 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I think that TS is linked to TMZ. TMZ is doing its job as a tabloid and TS as  :? ...

The possible link between TS and TMZ is a really disturbing thought indeed, considering also the numerological aspect of TMZ's posts.. The latest one, regarding the start of Murray's trial, is eloquent: April 5, 4:59p (4,5,4,5,9), which brings us back to TS's 999... Moreover, all the articles are posted by Tmz Staff.. TS? I certainly hope not, because the marketing reasons which will come up in everybody's mind will damage the strong belief in all the TIAI Reveals and their very good information, not to mention into everything we've worked for so far.. the truth about Michael and this whole hoax.

Keep the faith!

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 05, 2010, 05:30:17 PM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"

The possible link between TS and TMZ is a really disturbing thought indeed, considering also the numerological aspect of TMZ's posts.. The latest one, regarding the start of Murray's trial, is eloquent: April 5, 4:59p (4,5,4,5,9), which brings us back to TS's 999... Moreover, all the articles are posted by Tmz Staff.. TS? I certainly hope not, because the marketing reasons which will come up in everybody's mind will damage the strong belief in all the TIAI Reveals and their very good information, not to mention into everything we've worked for so far.. the truth about Michael and this whole hoax.

Keep the faith!

LOVE,
Andy

Thanks for your answer. Maybe TS and TMZ have no link at all but are feeded by the same source...just another possibility. But as you say the numerology aspect is intriguing enough to raise suspicion on a supposed link between TS and TMZ. I personally don't think it's a bad thing because I really think that TMZ is part of the hoax and is playing its tabloid's role.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

April 05, 2010, 05:39:28 PM
WHOA, sounds as if I missed out on A LOT of details again taking my stupid nap (although I'm a wee bit disappointed that it wasn't THE something HUGE that I kept &  keep yearning for)!!! Oh well, the little things amount to the bigger stuff in the end anyways! :D  :)  :D Thanks v much for filling us all in too, guys; much appreciated  :)  8-)  :)

@ Sarahli, I hear you here because 'the possibility' of a TS connection with TMZ disturbs me too. But like I said before, I don't feel that they are one & the same though. They have entirely different styles ALTOGETHER. For now, that is enough to comfort me immensely. Rather, I think that maybe our TS here, on the odd occasion, is prone to following certain gut instincts of his/her own too (duh, "he/she/it/they" must have a human 'link' in there somewhere too! :P ) & often gets them right too, the lucky thing (maybe combined with a little 'extra-perceptive' brain power there too)!!! ;) :lol:  :D

Thanks for your answer. Indeed TS and TMZ have 2 different styles and may not be the same but I feel like all this is scripted and that there are several "characters" playing. TMZ has to play the tabloid so this explains its behaviour and TS is there to give us hints and direct us on the right direction so it explains his style. But it is very possible that they work together or at least have some kind of link. Well this is just a thought I may be completely wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 05, 2010, 06:07:55 PM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"

Keep the faith!

LOVE,
Andy

Thanks for your answer. Maybe TS and TMZ have no link at all but are feeded by the same source...just another possibility. But as you say the numerology aspect is intriguing enough to raise suspicion on a supposed link between TS and TMZ. I personally don't think it's a bad thing because I really think that TMZ is part of the hoax and is playing its tabloid's role.
Thanks for your answer. Indeed TS and TMZ have 2 different styles and may not be the same but I feel like all this is scripted and that there are several "characters" playing. TMZ has to play the tabloid so this explains its behaviour and TS is there to give us hints and direct us on the right direction so it explains his style. But it is very possible that they work together or at least have some kind of link. Well this is just a thought I may be completely wrong.
Thanks to both Andy & Sarahli for sharing your thoughts on this with the rest of us; it's much appreciated. Some very interesting & thought provoking observations there :) Also, an extra special thank you to Sarahli for helping me see 'things' differently here! ;)  :lol:  :P  8-)  :)  :lol:  :D

Here's to the yet-elusive "real" answers SOON!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 05, 2010, 06:33:27 PM
You're welcome Zisis. Much love to you and God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 07, 2010, 02:45:30 AM
Well guys you must be on the right track because TS has directed TIAI to 2 different posts in this thread the past 2 days.

TMZ must be helping Michael in the hoax and "somebody" must be directing the preparation and writing all of those Michael articles for TMZ...perhaps even writing them for TMZ and TMZ are told when to post them on their site.

I don't think that TS works for TMZ. However, when the TIAI redirect to TMZ happened before the MJ article was posted I do really feel that TS knows what TMZ knows, or are informed as to what is going to be posted on TMZ site about Michael.

That redirect was a massive confirmation to us that TS knows ALOT about the hoax (well I already believed that anyway) and also that TMZ are in on it too.

:D
Thanks TS!!!!!!!! whoever you are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 07, 2010, 04:53:59 AM
Sarahli, looks as if I'm not the only one who found your comment to be "EXTRA SPECIAL"! :D  ;)  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 06:58:40 AM
All days morning I verify TMZ & here....always news from TS or TMZ or both....
Certainly TMZ knows more we can suppose but I've doubts about TS+TMZ are connected, but I LOVE any CLUES because increases my HOPE & BELIEVE! IT'S IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME!
Remembering again MICHAEL words:
"IF WE CAN DREAM IT, WE CAN DO IT!"
I'm still DREAMING and just want to wake up when my DREAMS come TRUE! I BELIEVE!
DON'T FORGET!WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON AND HE KNOWS WHAT IS DOING!
L.O.V.E. & PEACE FOR ALL BELIEVERS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

Sarahli

April 07, 2010, 04:21:02 PM
Sarahli, looks as if I'm not the only one who found your comment to be "EXTRA SPECIAL"! :D  ;)  :D

;)

This makes me remember a thread we had about TMZ. There were no MJ news from TMZ while TS was giving his/her updates...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 05:51:27 PM
Hmmm, well this thread is where TIAI finally directed to this morning. I made this thread after trying to see the new redirect from TIAI this morning.

Some are trying to explain this as a malfunction with internet cookies. I've been reading and nowhere have I seen that cookies can do what happened this morning. Will you guys look at the thread I posted and see what I'm talking about? It so confirms, in my opinion, that TIAI and TMZ are one and the same.

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 07, 2010, 06:25:50 PM
This makes me remember a thread we had about TMZ. There were no MJ news from TMZ while TS was giving his/her updates...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Sarahli, (this is getting to be a habit :P ) for "directing" my thoughts to most "illuminating" & "revealing" ...ah...'avenues' here  ;) :lol:  :D

Thanks to TouchedByAnAngel too...MOST definitely A LOT of 'food for thought' ALL ROUND here!!!...Hmmm... :P  8-)  :)

Anyway, the BEST OF LUCK to us ALL in our "QUEST(S?!? )". And, May we also find ENOUGH 'common ground' in there to keep these "links" CONNECTED TOGETHER, STRONGER than ever!
:!:  ;)  :lol:  :)  :P  :D  :!:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions