Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "becca26"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This is what puzzles me everytime I see one of the family members doing an interview.....how is it going to look when MJ does (Or if he does) comeback???????  They are all lying openely and will need to apologise to many people if he returns.  Why do they keep doing interviews, and not hire a public spokesperson???????   Unless they will claim they didn't know anything about the hoax !!!!!! and act just as suprised as everyone else......hmmmm   :?:  :?:  :?:   As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

I have a friend whom said she has talked to MJ (on a daily) she told me that he said to her that his kids know and his mother, and a few more, he is suspisious of some of the family memebers esp La toya!! I wrote about my friend on this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 After speaking with her last night she told me that she said MJ is worried about Paris, he told her that she is sick but would not go into detail of what it is, she also told me to look into the connection with David Beckhum and AEG, she said that his wife Victoria was incontacted with MJ way after june 25th.

what

She talks with Michael daily - telepathically.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "virgo75"
This is what puzzles me everytime I see one of the family members doing an interview.....how is it going to look when MJ does (Or if he does) comeback???????  They are all lying openely and will need to apologise to many people if he returns.  Why do they keep doing interviews, and not hire a public spokesperson???????   Unless they will claim they didn't know anything about the hoax !!!!!! and act just as suprised as everyone else......hmmmm   :?:  :?:  :?:   As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

I have a friend whom said she has talked to MJ (on a daily) she told me that he said to her that his kids know and his mother, and a few more, he is suspisious of some of the family memebers esp La toya!! I wrote about my friend on this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 After speaking with her last night she told me that she said MJ is worried about Paris, he told her that she is sick but would not go into detail of what it is, she also told me to look into the connection with David Beckhum and AEG, she said that his wife Victoria was incontacted with MJ way after june 25th.

Yes, if you look on that thread I posted you can read more in detail about her and MJs conversations. :)

what

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

nynyro

what

lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry for anyone who likes Latoya. But she comes across as someone who would sell her soul for her own convenience. I don't care how much IN CONTROL her manager had over her - you don't go lieing about your brother being a PEDOPHILE especially if you supposedly LOVE HIM SO MUCH. Pressure Latoya? yeah right. Pressure. Ever think today about the freaking pressure you placed on your own brother by doing what you did? You were able to wipe your slate clean by claiming you were sorry, and that your manager coerced you into it. And you can now claim that MJ KNEW you loved him and you'd never mean to do him any harm that way. Well look what you've done. And you can smile on tv about it? Like it's all okay now. Some things in life are easier to forgive. Some things are not. What you did to your own brother who never did anything to you - is something you cannot retract. Damage done. How can you smile like that about it? Was it just a broken vase to Michael? Something that can just be bought and replaced in his life? Best friends don't even do things like that - gimme a break. The word OPPORTUNIST is written all over your forehead and gleams in your eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So Latoya doesnt know according to your friend, this would explain her behavior.  Not like I believe anyone who claims to speak with MJ on a daily basis, though.  Now that part of Paris being sick does worry me.  Who is David Beckhum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "trisha"
THEN Y THE HELL EACH FAMILY MEMBER  COMES UP WITH  DIFFERENT VERSION S ON HOW HE LOOKED AFTER HE DIED... I WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THIS LIER SAYS... SHE IS KIND OF A PERSON WHO CAN CHANGE HER WORDS LIKE HOW A CAMEL-ION CAN CHANGE ITS COLORS.....NO BODY WILL BELIEVE N RESPECT A LIAR LIKE HER.... :x

oh and wasn't there a statement of someone (K'Faye?)  that they do not wanted to show MIchael in an open casket because his face was damaged and stuff like that??

hm, makes me think about... HOAX?!???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Face damaged by what ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Kirsche

Quote from: "Cameron"
Face damaged by what ?

By the CPR...because the paramedics were in a hurry ( haha good joke) to get him in to the hospital and the administered CPR again and again, but didn't "care" about his face.....and they said his face looked also damaged because of the surgeries.... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Ha ha ! It's so fake !
And if his face was really damaged, there are some embalmers who can arranged the face with polish and make-up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Lilou

pffff i'm sorry but i DON'T LIKE HER ...sometimes i think that all is just for make money ..really ..i feel that Michael was very alone ..even if has a big family ...i don't know what to think,but i'm sure that if my brother has problem,i will the first to dive instead of him .and Latoya was the first person to hurt him on TV ..she has dive against him ..
Sometimes i think all they said,Joe,Latoya,Jermaine.it was for money ..maybe they are more interested by money than by their own blood--->>Michael ..
IT HURT AND ANNOY ME !! :evil:

Michael is not my blood but i'm his sister and i love him like i SHOULD DO !!!

sorry sorry sorry ..i don't know what to think .. :evil:
He knows we love him ...and when i see him sad i feel that he is really alone.. :evil:
Everybody around him want to make money on 'his death" on 'his life" on 'his sexuality" it's too much :evil:  

I'M INDIGNANT :evil:

Sorry i need to EXPLODE TODAY !!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweet1

Quote from: "virgo75"

what

This dilemma surrounding the death of MJ has been going on for so long now. I find it difficult to believe anything anyone says about MJ on a positive basis nowadays. If I didn't know better I'd think this was the opportune time to start interviews about Hoax conspiracy and the David Beckham connection through is wife Victoria. Nothing will surprise me at this point. I will never forget the PT Barnum thread early on last year. MJ is definitely not allowing the world to forgt him. He's recreating his image. Keep the Faith!
 :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions