the arabian nights

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
the thing is if he is alive and comes back how will the family look

the more they give interviews

This is one of the reasons why I sometimes doubt the hoax or a comeback.   I think the only family member speaking about how "good" he looked dead is Latoya,  though.  Maybe she doesn't know about the hoax?  Why would MJ tell her about it anyways?  Did they have a great relationship as to let her know about the riskiest act of his life?  

And even if he did tell her...Would she give a damn if they call the whole Jackson clan liars?  After all,  they have been called all kinds of things. If I had to help my brother out by lying, because his life is danger (especially because of this) or because he wanted to send an important message to the world, I'd do it without thinking about it.

yes dont the jacksons have a public spokesperson - if not they need to get one
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

I hate to say this, but it seems as if he wasn't really close to his family any more. Latoya is probably doing it for fame and money.  The other siblings, except Jermaine, have been quieter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

She actually answers questions about the hoax! :o That's a surprise is this the first time someone from the family answers something like this on the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
She actually answers questions about the hoax! :o That's a surprise is this the first time someone from the family answers something like this on the hoax?

Yeah i thinks this is the first time,
the journalist did a good job asking this question because since the report of Direct 8 of the hoax people in France were asking questions if Michael was really dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is what puzzles me everytime I see one of the family members doing an interview.....how is it going to look when MJ does (Or if he does) comeback???????  They are all lying openely and will need to apologise to many people if he returns.  Why do they keep doing interviews, and not hire a public spokesperson???????   Unless they will claim they didn't know anything about the hoax !!!!!! and act just as suprised as everyone else......hmmmm   :?:  :?:  :?:   As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

once again talking about the magic trick... I think she only got this line at the moment so she keeps repeating it... LOL
whats funny is people always say y the family dznt talk bout the hoax and when someone does its La toya...most fans wont even listen to a word she says...LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

YES, she's the first one. AND THIS IS NOT GOOD! Why do they talk about the hoax? What are they going to say if Michael comes back? I don't feel good at the moment :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting the video, indeed i mixed up some stuff by reporting her words, sorry about that :|
I thought she talked about the magic tricks right after the journalist asked about the hoax but she mentions that later on, so yes, she s the first one to answer about the hoax...is it that bad?? She had to sya something anyway and she maybe was not expecting that question, i dont know! But there is no way that Latoya wouldnt know about the hoax if there s a hoax...its maybe not a coincidence that they would send her on TV to answer such questions...She doesnt have a career or smth to promote, she can lie as much as she wants, if Michael comes back what poeple think about her wont matter anyway!
Still i think its strange this comparison wth the magic trick...Very ambigous and unclear again, if u just hear that part u dont necessarly guess that she s talking about murder...Its making me crazy!!!!! :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys I have to tell you something important !
You know, on TF1.fr, you can replay the shows you haven't watched on TV... And this show 50min Inside is in replay... BUT : THERE IS NO THE LATOYA CHAPTER, there is all the other chapters of the show of the April 3rd, but no Latoya Chapter  :?: Why  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Quote from: "Cameron"
Guys I have to tell you something important !
You know, on TF1.fr, you can replay the shows you haven't watched on TV... And this show 50min Inside is in replay... BUT : THERE IS NO THE LATOYA CHAPTER, there is all the other chapters of the show of the April 3rd, but no Latoya Chapter  :?: Why  :?:  :?:

Noticed it too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Waouh, I've just seen the video !
It's really great ! Because Latoya is talking about conspiracy, and she also used the magician metaphor " He waves, everybody sees only this hand, and the other one he makes his scheming"  :lol:

Latoya is great for me in this interview, it's rare that on a big channel people talk about conspiracy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Raven

Large part of the interview is inaudible because of the translation, especially parts that were interesting to literally hear what she said. Would have been better if they had chosen to use subtitles instead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wait, someone please clarify....she said there is no hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This is what puzzles me everytime I see one of the family members doing an interview.....how is it going to look when MJ does (Or if he does) comeback???????  They are all lying openely and will need to apologise to many people if he returns.  Why do they keep doing interviews, and not hire a public spokesperson???????   Unless they will claim they didn't know anything about the hoax !!!!!! and act just as suprised as everyone else......hmmmm   :?:  :?:  :?:   As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

I have a friend whom said she has talked to MJ (on a daily) she told me that he said to her that his kids know and his mother, and a few more, he is suspisious of some of the family memebers esp La toya!! I wrote about my friend on this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 After speaking with her last night she told me that she said MJ is worried about Paris, he told her that she is sick but would not go into detail of what it is, she also told me to look into the connection with David Beckhum and AEG, she said that his wife Victoria was incontacted with MJ way after june 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

the arabian nights

Quote from: "becca26"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

I have a friend whom said she has talked to MJ (on a daily) she told me that he said to her that his kids know and his mother, and a few more, he is suspisious of some of the family memebers esp La toya!! I wrote about my friend on this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 After speaking with her last night she told me that she said MJ is worried about Paris, he told her that she is sick but would not go into detail of what it is, she also told me to look into the connection with David Beckhum and AEG, she said that his wife Victoria was incontacted with MJ way after june 25th.

what
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions