i tried to get tickets.

i queued online, got through 10 times and every time my connection was mysteriously disconnected at the point of purchase.

i also tried on the phone for 5 hours and got through about 20 times. every time i got a lengthy automated response and no tickets.

a minute or so after all of the tickets had sold out, 100,000s of tickets were listed on reseller sites for 2-3 times the original amount.

there is no way that 100,000s of people could relist their ticktets in a minute. i think the personal limit was 4 tickets per household.

by the way the official reseller was also owned by AEG, i think they were called viago or something similar.

there is no way of denying that the whole ticket sale was rigged and i was pretty annoyed at the time.

i am sure that some tickets were sold to fans, but certainly not the vast majority.

i subscribe to the theory that AEG was trying to make make money by holding ticket sale receipts and gaining interest payments for the 3-4 months before the concerts were to happen (IF THEY WERE TO HAVE GONE AHEAD AT ALL!!!)

add to this the fact that tickets sold via resellers  are not subject to refunds in the case of cancellations.

makes you wonder!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The disconnections were due tue the heavy traffic on the site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

that was a general problem, but i got to the last stages and suddenly the tickets were sold out for that date.

you would imagine that if people managed to get into a payment queue that tickets would be reserved and so that payments could be taken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "speeddemon"
that was a general problem, but i got to the last stages and suddenly the tickets were sold out for that date.

you would imagine that if people managed to get into a payment queue that tickets would be reserved and so that payments could be taken.

I experiences teh same many times that day before getting through. Got to payment and got disconnected over and over again. But I think Ticketmaster was not proberly preparred for the massive interest in bying tickets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

somekindofsign

Oh, shamon! There was not TII ticket thread at all in all the site until yesterday that I opened one. We were talking about the existence or not of the ticket, some people provided proof of them... and now we have double post when this first one is still on the recent post list...

Original thread:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Have you never tried to buy tickets for a popular gig before?

Shit happens, get over it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJ_92_Believe"
Have you never tried to buy tickets for a popular gig before?

Shit happens, get over it.
i'm starting to think your a Troll. you don't contribute nothing positive to this website/HOAX investigation... you need really stay the fuck off this site. everyone HATES you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

I don´t hate anybody.
So put me out of the list.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow guys chill out already !!! She coulod be right it would not be so unheard of some company upselling tickets.  And if she is wrong so what !1 Can't someone talk on the site and give their opinions without
getting told off !!  I agree though maybe she is correct, all of it was for money anyway, and AEG, is surely 1 greedy puppy !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jacksonology"
i'm starting to think your a Troll. you don't contribute nothing positive to this website/HOAX investigation... you need really stay the fuck off this site. everyone HATES you.

Um no. Try again.

You, who has multiple accounts. Yeah Game Player, I know your game. Lots of other people do too.

I have disagreed with several posts from the person you are attacking. That doesn't make them inherently invalid and certainly does NOT mean everyone "HATES" them. Get over yourself. Seriously.

Lol I also remember when you had a fit because I used the word fuck. Aren't you a lil hypocritical there buddy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "jessicakthx"

You, who has multiple accounts. Yeah Game Player, I know your game. Lots of other people do too.
Ummm.. who cares? Someone can't have multiple accounts? Is it illegal? I don't care if Jacksonology is Rush Limbaugh or Hitler. He's contributed a LOT to this forum.

I have disagreed with several posts from the person you are attacking. That doesn't make them inherently invalid and certainly does NOT mean everyone "HATES" them. Get over yourself. Seriously.
Actually, yes. A lot of people are getting tired of these trolls, and are just making things harder for *Mo* and Souza. Also, this person has been posting a LOT of unnecessarily rude comments.

Lol I also remember when you had a fit because I used the word fuck. Aren't you a lil hypocritical there buddy?
Ahem.. He doesn't overuse it like you do.

Please lighten up a little people. A lot of people have been making this forum a little unpleasant, but I just want to keep the peace. That's all I want. Please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "loma"

Ummm.. who cares? Someone can't have multiple accounts? Is it illegal? I don't care if Jacksonology is Rush Limbaugh or Hitler. He's contributed a LOT to this forum.

Actually, yes. A lot of people are getting tired of these trolls, and are just making things harder for *Mo* and Souza. Also, this person has been posting a LOT of unnecessarily rude comments.

Ahem.. He doesn't overuse it like you do.

Please lighten up a little people. A lot of people have been making this forum a little unpleasant, but I just want to keep the peace. That's all I want. Please.

Just because MJ_92_Believe doesn't agree with every single theory around (and is willing to speak on it) doesn't mean they're a TROLL. SERIOUSLY.

I also have pretty much completely stopped my "potty mouth" on this forum ever since I was directly asked to by Souza.

I'm done arguing. It's just hilarious to me that someone who calls me rude can go be more rude than I ever was and have someone else get defensive about it. At least I never told anyone to "stay off this site".

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Just because MJ_92_Believe doesn't agree with every single theory around (and is willing to speak on it) doesn't mean they're a TROLL. SERIOUSLY.

I also have pretty much completely stopped my "potty mouth" on this forum ever since I was directly asked to by Souza.

I'm done arguing. It's just hilarious to me that someone who calls me rude can go be more rude than I ever was and have someone else get defensive about it. At least I never told anyone to "stay off this site".

Okay. I'm done too. :)
I just want some people to tone it down a bit, ya know?
We don't always have to agree.
You seem so much more pleasant now that it's over.
Hope we can all be cool.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Quote from: "speeddemon"

I experiences teh same many times that day before getting through. Got to payment and got disconnected over and over again. But I think Ticketmaster was not proberly preparred for the massive interest in bying tickets.

I don't think MJ was properly prepared for  the massive interest in bying his tickets either  :cry:  :|  :D  :|   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loma"

Okay. I'm done too. :)
I just want some people to tone it down a bit, ya know?
We don't always have to agree.
You seem so much more pleasant now that it's over.
Hope we can all be cool.  ;)

You seem so much more pleasant now that it's over. <---  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !

I really am mostly pleasant. Not nearly as bitchy as I come off I can assure you. I'm actually a pretty whiny wimp really lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions