Re: This Is It PROPER Dissection
April 04, 2010, 01:36:46 AM
S and M both agree that the Culver Studio MJ is the REAL MJ <<< I agree there, but they have already screwed themselves by saying that, why? JUN-04 2009 was what the camera read the day of the Drill, same day as Cool moof, Now they were at Culver from 1st June through to 9th of June, Thriller was filmed on the last 3 days, They don't care about us was finished up on the 4th... the 4th was the day they filmed the shadow scene.
What does that mean? Cool moof= MJ[attachment=0:pgxjgaum]mjtiiculverstudio.jpg[/attachment:pgxjgaum]

Is MJ or a double at Culver Studio? I thought that was the real MJ.  All I know that he looks so gorgeous.  I love how it sounds like he is chewing gum.  Prolly Big Red Gum.  All I know is that his lips looks so gorgeous and so kissable. Hee hee  :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

bec

April 04, 2010, 02:30:15 AM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Quote from: "bec"
The only real Michael Jackson is wearing the 7s shirt under a jacket or other shirt and is sans sunglasses and earpieces after the Dancing Machine/fist in ear segment.

Red pants isn't Michael.

Penguin dude isn't Michael.

It's quite obvious to me having watched Michael move for 25 years, he doesn't have a single effeminate quality to his movements. Never has. And no one has ever produced video evidence to the contrary on one of these doubles debate threads.

SHOW ME tape of Michael Jackson moving like a fag.

It's really awesome how you like to refer to the movements as "like a fag".

That's sarcasm. I think it makes you totally ignorant.

Believing in doubles in TII is fine and dandy. Many people do. But I don't think there's really a need to bring FAG into it.

Well luckily I'm too polite and civil and respectful and mature to tell you what I think of you in an unprovoked catty snarky bitch face fashion. Truly, the forum is a better place because of people like me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 04, 2010, 02:37:50 AM
The only real Michael Jackson is wearing the 7s shirt under a jacket or other shirt and is sans sunglasses and earpieces after the Dancing Machine/fist in ear segment.

Red pants isn't Michael.

It's quite obvious to me having watched Michael move for 25 years, he doesn't have a single effeminate quality to his movements. Never has. And no one has ever produced video evidence to the contrary on one of these doubles debate threads.

Believing in doubles in TII is fine and dandy. Many people do. But I don't think there's really a need to bring FAG into it.

Well luckily I'm too polite and civil and respectful and mature to tell you what I think of you in an unprovoked catty snarky bitch face fashion. Truly, the forum is a better place because of people like me.

Whatever you say.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 02:57:50 AM

Red pants isn't Michael.

okay seriously. come on guys. enough is enough. why the hell do people have to get so upset over whether or not michael used doubles? why can't we agree to disagree? in my opinion, i don't think believing either way hinders the hoax. there's like 5 different topics where the "doubles" hoopla is discussed and it's getting annoying. it never ends well. stop bashing each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 04, 2010, 03:21:05 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"

Red pants isn't Michael.

okay seriously. come on guys. enough is enough. why the hell do people have to get so upset over whether or not michael used doubles? why can't we agree to disagree? in my opinion, i don't think believing either way hinders the hoax. there's like 5 different topics where the "doubles" hoopla is discussed and it's getting annoying. it never ends well. stop bashing each other.

Lolz. My hostility didn't come from the doubles theory at all. It came from the whole "fag" thing. I have a right to find that offensive and as you can see, I will exercise that right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 04:32:17 AM

Red pants isn't Michael.

Lolz. My hostility didn't come from the doubles theory at all. It came from the whole "fag" thing. I have a right to find that offensive and as you can see, I will exercise that right.

I m with u on that @Jessicakthx. Definitely.

@ BEC: How dare u use the "fag" word as an argument???? That s utterly disgusting...I am really sad to see we are able to go on that side. I see MJ didnt teach u nothing. What s next? Some racist words?

If u think u make the forum a better place after calling someone a fag...well...makes me wanna puke
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 04, 2010, 05:04:59 AM
the bad rehearsals vid is fasinating

he said it was he last as well  (wanting to do film and records) - is there anything on the net about this?

yes dont see a difference - except he had a dress rehearsal - no dress rehearsal on the cinema version - unless i missed it when crying.

then footage stated that he used standins - no secret there at all

and she refers to mike - being back

the new comeback kid -

yes looked the same - so not a movie for the sake of a movie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 04, 2010, 12:14:59 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"

Red pants isn't Michael.

I m with u on that @Jessicakthx. Definitely.

@ BEC: How dare u use the "fag" word as an argument???? That s utterly disgusting...I am really sad to see we are able to go on that side. I see MJ didnt teach u nothing. What s next? Some racist words?

If u think u make the forum a better place after calling someone a fag...well...makes me wanna puke

I didn't call anyone a fag. I used the word as a metaphor. Nor did I use it in a derogatory sense, merely descriptive. Did I use it for shock value? Yes, but only to draw attention to what I was saying. So easily people become distracted from the issue.

20 years ago "fag" was a loaded word. These days the word has become defused largely in part by giving it a new definition, one which is not derogatory. Is it derogatory to be referred to as a flamboyant homosexual man? Nope, it's descriptive and there's nothing wrong with flamboyant homosexuality in my book. But Michael Jackson is not a flamboyant homosexual man. Michael Jackson is not a fag. I wouldn't like him any less if he was but the fact remains that he is not. And that's my point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 04, 2010, 07:18:28 PM
Was it MJ who performed Billie Jean during the movie?  If not, I really really liked that double.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 07:19:44 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Was it MJ who performed Billie Jean during the movie?  If not, I really really liked that double.  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

April 04, 2010, 07:24:28 PM
Thanks.  ;)

It was getting very heated in here. I thought that I'd lighten things up a bit.

Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions