"You've a bad boy Uri.A very very bad bad boy Uri." (LOL)

so mister Uri is just playing with the beLIEvers...
shame on you!  :x  :x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
He is not into mind controlling :he's into moneycontrolling and ratings ....that's from where he gets his day by day food...from hoaxing people...he did the same with Michael...

Mr. Mossad is not into mind control...?  I think you missed something.
Do you mean it is preparation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

I just read an article on a Dutch site that a group of 50 people have demonstrated against Uri Geller and the new Uri Geller show because they also believe that Uri is possesed with Evil Powers (Mind Control) I was so glad to read this. But ofcourse other ''mentalists'' are backing Uri up now and they say that Uri is a good guy and helps children not to drink or smoke. Yeah you're right! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

Quote from: "Do"
Or he is 'preparing' people for the big comeback 8-) !! If the comeback is coming out of the blue, then everybody is in a reeeaaal big shock and most certainly will faint in front of their television set! Now one can steady get used to the idea of Michael MAYBE being alive (1% chance!) and have something to think about? Most certainly I'm wrong :cry: but I hope this is what Uri is doing. After all, Jermaine is also on a show on SBS6 so it's possible there is contact between Uri and the family. And if Michael really is passed away, wouldn't the family forbid Uri to take advantage of the feelings of the many fans who still feel Michael is alive when he isn't?

I saw the show and I agree with you Do.
I really think Uri knows something and that it has to do with Michael.
Like you said, he's preparing people for the comeback. Now a lot more people heard about the beLIEvers and some will also go surching for the truth.
The hoax is more and more mentioned on tv and newspapers these days and IMO that's to prepare people for the comeback. At least I hope so ...  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Quote from: "Loes"
Quote from: "Do"
Or he is 'preparing' people for the big comeback 8-) !! If the comeback is coming out of the blue, then everybody is in a reeeaaal big shock and most certainly will faint in front of their television set! Now one can steady get used to the idea of Michael MAYBE being alive (1% chance!) and have something to think about? Most certainly I'm wrong :cry: but I hope this is what Uri is doing. After all, Jermaine is also on a show on SBS6 so it's possible there is contact between Uri and the family. And if Michael really is passed away, wouldn't the family forbid Uri to take advantage of the feelings of the many fans who still feel Michael is alive when he isn't?

I saw the show and I agree with you Do.
I really think Uri knows something and that it has to do with Michael.
Like you said, he's preparing people for the comeback. Now a lot more people heard about the beLIEvers and some will also go surching for the truth.
The hoax is more and more mentioned on tv and newspapers these days and IMO that's to prepare people for the comeback. At least I hope so ...  ;)

Hi Loes,
I just posted a similar reaction to your post at the Dutch forum :D  :D
Like you, I think this is all about preparing people and make them aware of the fact that MAYBE Michael still is alive. After all, when he out of the blue appaers worldwide on television, people will be in a really big shock and also be convinced, once again, that Michael really is weird. Now, they can get used to the idea and maybe start to think about the reasons as to why Michael did what he did. Ooooo I so hope Michael is alive and sees all the love for him all around the world, he deserves this so so much!!!
By the way, have you heard of worldcry 2010 on june 25th? It's the first annual worldwide simultaneous candlelight vigil in Michaels honor. In The Netherlands it's in Den Haag.
Here's more You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Hey guys ! Just "keep cool" ...You see what's happening ? You were expecting something, and now that you are disappointed, you are talking about Uri being a mind controler, AND you are feeling bad and angry.

I don't know about you, but for me it was just a "wait and see" situation. All this seemed strange. But you know, since it's not what we thought, let's move on and forget about this guy. I think, hope and disappointment was only thing he wanted to create in our hearts. And get the money in the same time.

But with me you see, I don't move for hope to disappointment. I took this information from my left ear, kept it in mind until now and now that it's BS, it's moving out by my right ear. You should be "registring" all those informations, because your mind, AND YOUR HEART are starting to take them for granted, and this can only hurt.

So what I keep from Uri Geller is : this guy only have a mouth. He speaks, he is only about words. He told in the way that HE KNEW would make people think about Michael, he knew people would be watching, and finally he gave nothing, and didn't even said what was supposed to happen. SO I guess there was just nothing to happen...

He said "don't be mad at me if it doesn't happen".Well Mr Geller, I won't be mad at you, because I was not expecting something. And as you are no special man in my heart, I will have no feelings for you. Neither love, nor anger. I just don't feel anything about this. And we should ALL do the same. Do be mad or sad about this thing, or about "mind control"...I don't believe in mind control, but I feel that having feelings for this stuff is just useless.

After that, maybe he wanted to have a taste of people's reaction about Michael coming back ?  Could be part of it. But as usual, it's only a thought and it shouldn't be taken as granted. Protect yourself of all those people who maybe know less than us about Michael's possible hoax. They have internet, and they surely come to read us. So please be aware of all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a slightly different angle that could be a more positive one. If Uri had not made this claim last week and just said this week that he was surprised at how many emails he has been receiving about MJ being alive and that there is a 1% chance this could be true, then this would have seen as a positive message/clue. Uri Gellar has past friendship with MJ which could be still the case depending on your opinion, we know he knows about the hoax via Pianogames and he is saying it on TV in the Netherlands. I'd say this was another exposure of the hoax to a wider audience. I love that there were people dressed as MJ and beLIEvers in the audience.
So maybe we should focus on this rather than our disappointment. I may be wrong but I think he said last week "When this person doesn't show up"  I'll have to check, but if he did then he was telling us then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

BULLY FOR Uri Geller's MIND GAMES!!!
We DEFINITELY DON'T want/warrant it :!: :evil:  :x  :twisted:  :!:

But since it was nice to dream for a bit back then ;), Thanks, UG, for the "imagination" jog :P  :lol:  8-)

If we DIDN'T need him BEFORE, we MOST CERTAINLY DON'T need him NOW either!

SO, CHIN UP & ONWARDS WE MARCH: BELIEVE THAT WE SHALL GET "THERE" (wherever "that" may be) ON OUR OWN EVENTUALLY (when the time is 'right & ripe' ;)  :D  :P)!!![/size]

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Hey guys ! Just "keep cool" ...You see what's happening ? You were expecting something, and now that you are disappointed, you are talking about Uri being a mind controler, AND you are feeling bad and angry.

I don't know about you, but for me it was just a "wait and see" situation. All this seemed strange. But you know, since it's not what we thought, let's move on and forget about this guy. I think, hope and disappointment was only thing he wanted to create in our hearts. And get the money in the same time.

But with me you see, I don't move for hope to disappointment. I took this information from my left ear, kept it in mind until now and now that it's BS, it's moving out by my right ear. You should be "registring" all those informations, because your mind, AND YOUR HEART are starting to take them for granted, and this can only hurt.

So what I keep from Uri Geller is : this guy only have a mouth. He speaks, he is only about words. He told in the way that HE KNEW would make people think about Michael, he knew people would be watching, and finally he gave nothing, and didn't even said what was supposed to happen. SO I guess there was just nothing to happen...

He said "don't be mad at me if it doesn't happen".Well Mr Geller, I won't be mad at you, because I was not expecting something. And as you are no special man in my heart, I will have no feelings for you. Neither love, nor anger. I just don't feel anything about this. And we should ALL do the same. Do be mad or sad about this thing, or about "mind control"...I don't believe in mind control, but I feel that having feelings for this stuff is just useless.

After that, maybe he wanted to have a taste of people's reaction about Michael coming back ?  Could be part of it. But as usual, it's only a thought and it shouldn't be taken as granted. Protect yourself of all those people who maybe know less than us about Michael's possible hoax. They have internet, and they surely come to read us. So please be aware of all this.

You make a good point. Thanks.

To everyone who is upset: someone can't "make you mad". You allow them to do that. Don't allow him to manipulate your feelings like that and you'll be fine. I look at it like this - maybe he did or didn't intend on MJ being there. But he just spread Michael's name and the possibility (1% LOL) of him being alive. That was planting a seed in many people's minds who maybe didn't think of it before. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "mjj"
i have nothing against uri geller! and michael was upset first but he did forgive uri!
it could be possible that michael comes in the show cause nobody would even think that michael could be in holland!
keep an open mind! thats all i wanted to say!

NO!!!  He did NOT forgive Uri.. the only person that has said this is Uri because he wants to save face.  Truth is Michael NEVER forgave him and NEVER spoke to him ever again!!

Do not believe Uri Gellar.. he is an egotistical, selfish self-promoting man who treated Micheal very badly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is why people shouldn't trust anyone quickly. If you're ever looking forward to something, I suggest to not expect too much. "Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're all unrehearsed." So please, all the anger and disappointment, get over it. There are still other more significant things we should be putting our attention to. I don't want to see people wasting their time with that kind of stuff Uri Geller gives.

But still, I can't help but just...
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"It's all make believe, isn't it?"
~ Marilyn Monroe

Well duh; IF MJ were to come back, it wouldn't be on that losers show LMAO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Told u nothing will happen, I knew it, we shouldn't trust Uri  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Timor said :

Tmoreworld

check out my Choreo @ Move like Michael Jackson on SBS 6@ 8.00pm!!!today! about 1 hour ago via web

Is this the same channel ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

PianoGames

I spoke to Uri,"Are you going to try and get your guest back on the show and if not are you going to tell us who it was" reply "I will try." 17 minutes ago via Twitterrific
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions