Quote from: "Raven"
Okay...recap for those who can't watch

Uri did not reveal -yet- who he had invited to do the big act, just that it was a controversial person around whom a lot of questions revolved. It was decided not to do it because a lot of children were watching the show.

He was amazed he received hundreds of emails from all over the world asking if Michael Jackson is still alive. There were many MJ supporters in the audience, and some impersonators, all cheering when Uri mentioned that there were so many people that believe he is still alive.
Uri gave his personal opinion, that he believes for 99 % that Michael has passed but that there is always that 1% possibility he is still alive.
Sidenote - he usually says 99.9 % when he is almost sure, this time he said 99%.

10x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The way the program was shown, is a perfect example of how mindcontrol works.
First they show an act in which the Joker let us guess a song, which "happens to be" Thriller.
So w re thinking bout Michael already, right?
Then the big anouncement of someone showing up next week , well it isn't strange we think it s Michael isn't  it?

So today was the "big " surprise.......
NOBODY showed up, the only thing he mentioned was how many emails he's gotten of people thinkin it was Michael Jackson who's gonna B there, then he said there is 99% chance he is dead so 1 % he 's alive.
And then moved on with the show didn't even mention who was supposed to b there...
All for viewing ratings.

Thank you Uri for your lesson mindcontrol, now let s move on.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Raven"
Okay...recap for those who can't watch

Uri did not reveal -yet- who he had invited to do the big act, just that it was a controversial person around whom a lot of questions revolved. It was decided not to do it because a lot of children were watching the show.

He was amazed he received hundreds of emails from all over the world asking if Michael Jackson is still alive. There were many MJ supporters in the audience, and some impersonators, all cheering when Uri mentioned that there were so many people that believe he is still alive.
Uri gave his personal opinion, that he believes for 99 % that Michael has passed but that there is always that 1% possibility he is still alive.
Sidenote - he usually says 99.9 % when he is almost sure, this time he said 99%.

WTF So that means nothing will happen tonight ?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
First they show an act in which the Joker let us guess a song, which "happens to be" Thriller.
Then the big anouncement of someone showing up next week , well it isn't strange we think it s Michael isn't  it?

NOBODY showed up, the only thing he mentioned was how many emails he's gotten of people thinkin it was Michael Jackson who's gonna B there, then he said there is 99% chance he is dead so 1 % he 's alive.
And then moved on with the show didn't even mention who was supposed to b there...
All for viewing ratings.

so the show is over ?

WTF!???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

He's playing with people's minds... All for the viewers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Kuki

Damn Uri.... :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

Quote from: "Grazzia"

All for viewing ratings.

so the show is over ?

WTF!???

I figured it was gonna be one of those deals.  :o  :roll:  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

MJLover1990

I so can't stand Uri Geller anymore, he played his mind control lesson well but we are just going to move on! Is he mind controlling people now that we are crazy that we think Michael is alive? And that everyone else should think Michael is not here anymore. What the hell is this man doing! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I so can't stand Uri Geller anymore, he played his mind control lesson well but we are just going to move on! Is he mind controlling people now that we are crazy that we think Michael is alive? And that everyone else should think Michael is not here anymore. What the hell is this man doing! :evil:

Yeah I agree I dont understand this BS  :x Why was he saying yes its gonna be Breaking news and its gona be MEGA ? I dont know any celebrity out there ? I think uri is playing with us thats not nice  :cry: . But still I belive MJ is ALIVE there is no stupid 1 % there is 1000 % and thats the Truth BeLIEve .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I haven't watched the show (I never do) but I understand that nobody showed up, right?
What a surprise...not.

I hope now everybody understands that that guy is just playing filthy mind control games....!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

mumof3

dont think michael would like that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "MJLive2010"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

Yeah I agree I dont understand this BS  :x Why was he saying yes its gonna be Breaking news and its gona be MEGA ? I dont know any celebrity out there ? I think uri is playing with us thats not nice  :cry: . But still I belive MJ is ALIVE there is no stupid 1 % there is 1000 % and thats the Truth BeLIEve .

Absolutely agree, from the moment on I heard that he said that I thought to myself Michael would never go back to Uri Geller and ofcourse I can't think for Michael but Michael also knows that Uri is big in Mind Control and after all that he did to him he doesn't want to be around a person like Uri anymore I think. The Uri Geller Show is one big Mind Control program, And don't forget that Pianogames told Uri about the possibility that Michael is alive right? He has planned to do this Mind Control game on us and that is what I feel. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Or he is 'preparing' people for the big comeback 8-) !! If the comeback is coming out of the blue, then everybody is in a reeeaaal big shock and most certainly will faint in front of their television set! Now one can steady get used to the idea of Michael MAYBE being alive (1% chance!) and have something to think about? Most certainly I'm wrong :cry: but I hope this is what Uri is doing. After all, Jermaine is also on a show on SBS6 so it's possible there is contact between Uri and the family. And if Michael really is passed away, wouldn't the family forbid Uri to take advantage of the feelings of the many fans who still feel Michael is alive when he isn't?
Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 04:39:54 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

He is not into mind controlling :he's into moneycontrolling and ratings ....that's from where he gets his day by day food...from hoaxing people...he did the same with Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
He is not into mind controlling :he's into moneycontrolling and ratings ....that's from where he gets his day by day food...from hoaxing people...he did the same with Michael...

Mr. Mossad is not into mind control...?  I think you missed something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions