Re: Murray has a double...
April 06, 2010, 07:43:39 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
It's very obvious that the camera is in two different angles. Just try it home take one picture of you with your chin up and then with it down and try to match them. Then come and share the results.

I am sooooooo THRILLED to see there are so many experts on these boards, who I'm sure have LOADS of experience with photography!  :roll:

And who are you to know that I don't have LOADSSSSS of experience in photography, do you know me?? do you know anything of me?? do you know my work?? And I'm sure you do!! I thought that this was all about respect but if not even the creators of this can show a little I think we're doomed. Apparently the respect exists as long as you agree with them in all the nonsense they bring.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 06, 2010, 07:59:09 AM
It's very obvious that the camera is in two different angles. Just try it home take one picture of you with your chin up and then with it down and try to match them. Then come and share the results.

I am sooooooo THRILLED to see there are so many experts on these boards, who I'm sure have LOADS of experience with photography!  :roll:

And who are you to know that I don't have LOADSSSSS of experience in photography, do you know me?? do you know anything of me?? do you know my work?? And I'm sure you do!! I thought that this was all about respect but if not even the creators of this can show a little I think we're doomed. Apparently the respect exists as long as you agree with them in all the nonsense they bring.

And who are you to know that I don't have LOADS of experience in photography?  You simply don't know...  Yes, let's get personal, and attack each other, come on, hurry up!  Was I addressing YOU personally?  Did I put YOUR name in my reply?  I don't think so...

I was addressing those who just a simple compact camera, putting it on auto and shoot some snapshots, and keep screaming "angle and lighting" with EVERY picture posted on this board when it comes to showing facial differences.  Every experienced photographer KNOWS that angle and lighting does not cause a completely different shape of face, and different placement on eyes, nose and mouth.  THAT is what I meant, nothing more, nothing less.

Talking about respect: "as long as you agree with them in all the nonsense they bring".  Oh now THAT sounds respectful...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 08:06:37 AM

And who are you to know that I don't have LOADS of experience in photography?  You simply don't know...  Yes, let's get personal, and attack each other, come on, hurry up!  Was I addressing YOU personally?  Did I put YOUR name in my reply?  I don't think so...

I was addressing those who just a simple compact camera, putting it on auto and shoot some snapshots, and keep screaming "angle and lighting" with EVERY picture posted on this board when it comes to showing facial differences.  Every experienced photographer KNOWS that angle and lighting does not cause a completely different shape of face, and different placement on eyes, nose and mouth.  THAT is what I meant, nothing more, nothing less.

Talking about respect: "as long as you agree with them in all the nonsense they bring".  Oh now THAT sounds respectful...

You were adressing me personally because you put my post there!! And now you talk about respect after you attacked everybody that doesnt' agree with you. How do you know that here we're not a lot of people who know about photography, are you the only one in the world with that knowledge? And unless you were there in the moment that those pictures were taken and know firshand those things, you don't know anything, just like the rest of us. And of course lighting and angle can cause a completely difference in the face and everybody that KNOWS a little about photography can deduce that, you don't need to be a genius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

April 06, 2010, 08:06:59 AM

And... Jonnysgirldangerous, are you respectful?
And if you are sure that it's just two angles camera ("It's very obvious that the camera is in two different angles") why don't you prove it?
Arguments without any proofs again..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 08:14:55 AM
Quote from: "Puff"

And if you are sure that it's just two angles camera ("It's very obvious that the camera is in two different angles") why don't you prove it?

Puff of course I'm respectful until someone believes that they can just step on other people just because they don't agree with them. And that's the thing, nobody here has proof of anything and the way other people can say that's obvious that is a different person, I can say that's obvious that's not. Two of the few pictures that exist of Murray compared together are no proof either, or do you think they are the ultimate proof that they're a different person?.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

April 06, 2010, 08:21:10 AM
Quote from: "Puff"

Puff of course I'm respectful until someone believes that they can just step on other people just because they don't agree with them. And that's the thing, nobody here has proof of anything and the way other people can say that's obvious that is a different person, I can say that's obvious that's not. Two of the few pictures that exist of Murray compared together are no proof either, or do you think they are the ultimate proof that they're a different person?.

Well Souza proved that ( maybe) we have two ( or more) Murray, if you don't agree show us your 'proofs', not just say " oh impossible it's just two angles camera", because the angle camera is the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 06, 2010, 09:48:24 AM
ok, I wasn't gonna post, but here's my two bits.
the first pic of my daughter, one of the pics her face was angled down and the other half angled up.  the next picture were both same angle (slightly tilted, straight on) but different sizes (I fixed the size the best I could after I cropped her head out of the pic) one was taken close up and the other from further away.

- this is the reason why pics from two different angles don't line up, because you are taking a 3-D person and converting it to 2-D photograph, it is difficult to see subtleties in the position of the subject or angle of the camera. Both differences in position of subject (angle of head, up or down, left or right) and differences in angles the photo is captured in, can cause misalignment in comparison type photos.  The angle or position of the subject does not have to be off my much, a slight tilt of the head will change the look of the face in a two dimensional photo slightly and not allow an even match up.  On the contrary, to make a 3-dimensional photo, you must have two photos taken at the same time of the same subject from slightly different angles and presented separately to each eye, the brain will fuse the two pictures together and the difference in slightly off angles will result in a 3-D type effect...think view master.  I grew up with a photographer.   ;)
Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 08:13:41 PM by mykidsmum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 06, 2010, 11:27:06 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
the first pic of my daughter, one of the pics her face was angled down and the other half angled up.  the next picture were both same angle (slightly tilted, straight on) but different sizes (I fixed the size the best I could after I cropped her head out of the pic) one was taken close up and the other from further away.

- this is the reason why pics from two different angles don't line up, because you are taking a 3-D person and converting it to 2-D photograph, it is difficult to see subtleties in the position of the subject or angle of the camera. Both differences in position of subject (angle of head, up or down, left or right) and differences in angles the photo is captured in, can cause misalignment in comparison type photos.  The angle or position of the subject does not have to be off my much, a slight tilt of the head will change the look of the face in a two dimensional photo slightly and not allow an even match up.  On the contrary, to make a 3-dimensional photo, you must have two photos taken at the same time of the same subject from slightly different angles and presented separately to each eye, the brain will fuse the two pictures together and the difference in slightly off angles will result in a 3-D type effect...think view master.  I grew up with a photographer.   ;)

I get what you mean, but your daughter is obviously hanging her head to the right on 1 pic, and to the left on the other. It's logical you can't fit them together in that case. Murray on the other hand is looking straight forward, not hanging his head at all. In that case the pics should match and not have such a difference in height of mouth, nose and eyes.

If you give me the full pics of the first one, I am sure I can match them as well, just by turning the head in the same direction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

April 06, 2010, 11:50:16 AM
Let me ask a simple question what reason is there for him to even have a double? Or do people think this is MJ.

I don't see a reason for a double at all I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 06, 2010, 11:54:32 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"
Let me ask a simple question what reason is there for him to even have a double? Or do people think this is MJ.

Murray is Mike. An innocent black man condemned by the public and the media beforehand. Mike had doubles for protection, distraction and probably more reasons we will never know, so Murray has a double as well. Just a guess, I wouldn't know why else Murray would need a double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 02:09:16 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "SEHF"

Murray is Mike. An innocent black man condemned by the public and the media beforehand. Mike had doubles for protection, distraction and probably more reasons we will never know, so Murray has a double as well. Just a guess, I wouldn't know why else Murray would need a double.

Beatyfull written Souza... I like that sentence!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 06, 2010, 02:09:47 PM

I get what you mean, but your daughter is obviously hanging her head to the right on 1 pic, and to the left on the other. It's logical you can't fit them together in that case. Murray on the other hand is looking straight forward, not hanging his head at all. In that case the pics should match and not have such a difference in height of mouth, nose and eyes.

If you give me the full pics of the first one, I am sure I can match them as well, just by turning the head in the same direction.
I used 4 different picutres, two for each.  I'll post them for you to see.  The first set she is hanging her head and the other it is raised.  The next set are both the same angle so they fit.  The picture of murray running, his head is tipped back slightly.
Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 08:13:13 PM by mykidsmum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 06, 2010, 02:13:58 PM

I used 4 different picutres, two for each.  I'll post them for you to see.  The first set she is hanging her head and the other it is raised.  The next set are both the same angle so they fit.  The picture of murray running, his head is tipped back slightly.

Like I said, send me the pictures of your daughter and I am sure I can match them all. Murray is looking straight into the camera on both pics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 06, 2010, 02:19:50 PM
The doubles are usually taking the heat for the original.

In case some folks really run crazy with death threats, there would obviously also be a need for distraction.
IMHO it is just relieving that this time we are most likely not talking about a real double but a prostetic make up double. And in this case, they could present us 5 Doc Murrays and I wouldn't mind. (Mike, don't go for seven though. This is getting somewhat stressy. Thanks.)

You may call me crazy but I have seen so many really crazy twists and lies in this whole spectacle that the wildest thought comes to me quite naturally and is not wild at all to me.
I am a pure damsel with this compared to which frenzy fiction is being presented to us as truth.
You may say we adapt to the lunatics.
No, not really. As long as I can laugh about it all, I am not one of those.
 :lol:
I wonder what it feels like in this "once in a lifetime chance".
Must be great to die and change body, life and style.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 06, 2010, 02:35:29 PM
OFF TOPIC but your daughter is super cute. awww.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions