No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

The hair.. gosh I love his hair.

I have said this a hundred times but i mean it every time. I love that part in his hair that he was rocking during the bad era. I can't get over it.

Then the curly hair he was rocking during dangerous. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For me personaly the most seductive feature of Michael is his inteligence and culture nothing in the world more atractive than a cultured man who is inteligent, has wisdom and perception. Just a HUGE added bonus that Michael has the most sexiest eyes to ever have been created  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

OMG...I just love everything about him...he is just sooooo gorgeous and sexy...his hands, his smile, his lips (especially the way he bites them...yummy), his hair, his "package" in the goldpants, his eyes (the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen) all that combined with his intelligence and loving, caring, trusting, beautiful personality makes him the closest to the perfect man you can get.

I LOVE YOU MIKEY...ALWAYS AND FOREVER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Quote from: "mj-2040"
I love his "bite on his lips smile"

And the way he curl up those lips when he is into the groove...
I HAVE TO AGREE TIMES 2000000 :)
that lip bite is so freaking gorgeous, his smile makes me smile everytime :D hes just too damn cute XD, oh and gota love his curls :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
For me personally the most seductive feature of Michael is his intelligence and culture nothing in the world more attractive than a cultured man who is intelligent, has wisdom and perception. Just a HUGE added bonus that Michael has the most sexiest eyes to ever have been created  8-)
omg yes yes and YES his eyes omg the are like a chocolate sunday, :) so chocolaty brown... makes you want to just eat him up :) i love his overall presence hes just so honest and innocent and hes very smart, which is great hes like the perfect combination of silliness and smarty ness :D haha nothing sexier than a guy who can make you laugh and be silly with , and at the same time be so freaking intelligent , I honestly think deep down people were scared of him, i mean even thou he is like a total sweetheart i get the feeling he is not the kinda guy you fuck around with i mean seriously? the guy has more power then people realized and i think if you fuck with him or go to far youll regret messing with him :P , i think he had a mean streak which only very few saw maybe those that crossed him in a big way, and maybe thats why buissness wise people dont fuck with him haha :D nothing sexier than a man who can handle himself :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
For me personally the most seductive feature of Michael is his intelligence and culture nothing in the world more attractive than a cultured man who is intelligent, has wisdom and perception. Just a HUGE added bonus that Michael has the most sexiest eyes to ever have been created  8-)
omg yes yes and YES his eyes omg the are like a chocolate sunday, :) so chocolaty brown... makes you want to just eat him up :) i love his overall presence hes just so honest and innocent and hes very smart, which is great hes like the perfect combination of silliness and smarty ness :D haha nothing sexier than a guy who can make you laugh and be silly with , and at the same time be so freaking intelligent , I honestly think deep down people were scared of him, i mean even thou he is like a total sweetheart i get the feeling he is not the kinda guy you fuck around with i mean seriously? the guy has more power then people realized and i think if you fuck with him or go to far youll regret messing with him :P , i think he had a mean streak which only very few saw maybe those that crossed him in a big way, and maybe thats why buissness wise people dont fuck with him haha :D nothing sexier than a man who can handle himself :D

Yeah I think MJ was a force not to mess around with too.  I think people think MJ was weak and that people pushed him around but I think he was very smart and he definitely kept an eye on the people around him.  I notice that about him that when he spoke in interviews he would have this intense stare like he reads people and tries to figure them out.  I've heard people who were friends with him say that when they try to make a suggestion to him about changing his ways he would basically tell them it was his life and if you piss him off that he would be done with you.  I saw him on youtube and he was straight blasting Tommy Motolla and he was not acting like no punk about it either.  MJ also had muslims and black panther people working for him.  Joe Jackson may have been  mean to MJ when he was a kid but I know that he had to get some of that tough gene from his dad.  Everybody knows the sweet and gentle MJ but I hope he did have that tough side to handle his business which you have to have sometimes to deal with people that try to take advantage of you or rule your life.  MJ even said himself that he has a tough skin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well, i love his LEAN BODY. I mean he has this great physique which is a testament to how much discipline he has and how much he understood the need to take care of our temporal body. He also always has this stance or posture that commands respect and radiates his vitality and even his kindness. one has but to look at him and you'll know what a gentle soul he has/is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boreas

would I be weird if I said his feet?
sometimes I just turn the volume off and watch his feet prance around. Ok, well, his legs, I guess...but still, his feet are awesome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG..he just is the sexiest man ever...I could go on for days...BUTTT if I had to pick my top 3..

1) EYES!!!  :shock:

2) That sexy smile :D

3) His laugh...I can't help but laugh every time I hear him crack up  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
I like his smile when he is getting shy or embarrassed  :roll:
Sooooo soooo freaking sexy! I just wanna tear him apart! Rawr!
ANd his dreamy eyes - the mirror of the soul))))))

K.
i love his smile height color eyes lips hands finger back neck jaw ears feet legs butt arms knees body  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  basically EVERYTHING :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

tiux

Oooooohhh I LOVE everything about him :P  but....first thing I notice is his 100% sexy body and the way he moves :P almost everytime I let my fantacy fly.... :oops: can't help it. And thouse eyes......omg, I would die!
Arrrhhhhh girls! Stop starting with this kind of topics! :D  :D
Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 04:10:59 PM by tiux
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WILL NEVER LET GO!

Quote from: "serendipity"
....for me, his teeth and his smile..and his hands...Oh my, I'd often melt just looking at his smiles, and the way he moves his hands... :)
SMILE , EYES , HAIR, HANDS & i like how hes always so gentlemen like and classy, and i love his style hes like prince charming right out of the fairy tale book :) he's to die for :) :)
Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 01:12:24 PM by JACKSONGIRL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Quote from: "MorningGlow88"
OMG..he just is the sexiest man ever...I could go on for days...BUTTT if I had to pick my top 3..

1) EYES!!!  :shock:

2) That sexy smile :D

3) His laugh...I can't help but laugh every time I hear him crack up  :lol:
omg i know rightt ! every time he does his little giggle i crack up*
he has one of those contagious laughs, he laugh and you can't help but laugh with him hes so freaking CUTE XD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"

Yeah I think MJ was a force not to mess around with too.  I think people think MJ was weak and that people pushed him around but I think he was very smart and he definitely kept an eye on the people around him.  I notice that about him that when he spoke in interviews he would have this intense stare like he reads people and tries to figure them out.  I've heard people who were friends with him say that when they try to make a suggestion to him about changing his ways he would basically tell them it was his life and if you piss him off that he would be done with you.  I saw him on youtube and he was straight blasting Tommy Motolla and he was not acting like no punk about it either.  MJ also had muslims and black panther people working for him.  Joe Jackson may have been  mean to MJ when he was a kid but I know that he had to get some of that tough gene from his dad.  Everybody knows the sweet and gentle MJ but I hope he did have that tough side to handle his business which you have to have sometimes to deal with people that try to take advantage of you or rule your life.  MJ even said himself that he has a tough skin.
omgg ! i completely agree i think people really misjudged him because he was very sweet and always gentlemen like, but i think deep down he had a real mean streak and to me thats even sexier, I think if it got to the point where you really pissed him off, his true colors would show, like LMP said when he was good he was real good but when he was bad he was real bad, i think she was right on that one, i think he had a deep part of him inside that was like trust me you dont want to F*ck with me. i love when he lashed out at tommy motolla i was like YESSS! thats my baby ;) i love him :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!