somekindofsign

Re: THIS IS IT *SHIT IT IS*
April 02, 2010, 12:41:30 PM
Quote from: "chappie"
As you can see clearly i asked your opinion!
Not to be criticised or judged.
Or others.
But the persons who do this are none better than the persons who have criticised Michael all these years.
I am starting starting to believe that people are loosing their head in this HOAX.
What is the hell is going on in this world?
I followed the hoax from the beginning and have seen that people are bashed like as mo and souz and many more for their opinion!
We do not force our opinion on you, everyone has its own opinion.
If you like it's ok but if you dont like it just give a normal respectfull reply and if you cant do that  keep your mouth shut!
And do not condemn people.
Look in your own kitchen and learn to have the respect for the opinion and HARD work that other people do.
If you call yourself a fan of Michael you would never POST reactions like that.

This was no april 1 joke!

IT'S JUST AN ANAGRAM!

And please stop saying like Michael wouldn't say or do this things.
WE DON'T KNOW HIM.
HE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT KNOWS WHO MICHAEL JACKSON REALLY IS.

Sorry, but I think that was also rude and a fast judment of the person.  :?
My opinion on this issue, is that TII could somehow mean THIS IS SHIT, that´s something that has been said so here. I remember for instance the TIL/TILL thread, TIL meaning This is Lie.
But I don´t think we´re getting something from here. I wish I´m wrong.
We can think about the meaning of TII (the words, the letters, the symbolism).
But exactly from the possibility that this can mean This is Shit... I don´t think so.
I could have done the thread more general about the meaning of this title.
Of course anyone open a thread the way that wants.
Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 12:43:29 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 02, 2010, 12:43:08 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I think Michael was nervous that is why he repeated this is it  but i allways thought it tied in with thriller 2 TII

That´s a very good possibility.
Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 01:11:06 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 02, 2010, 12:51:28 PM
general question - where does this take the hoax investigation

dont bash me all at once - please
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

April 02, 2010, 01:09:01 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Can you please stop judging people for having an opinion?  You can agree or disagree, but there's no need to say "that's quite tragic".

Then please act the same way when people are convinced that it was Michael at O2 and in This is it.

Ontopic, maybe it has to say something, but I think he was repeating it to let people know that that 'was it', his last time in front of an audience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

somekindofsign

April 02, 2010, 01:10:42 PM
Uhhh... here is the ghost of the double again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

April 02, 2010, 01:51:17 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
This thread is SHIT!

I think this thread was started with a good thought, a daring one, by someone who is able to think outside the box.  From the day I saw the first footage of that movie I was wondering what on earth it's purpose was.  A movie showing rehearsal footage of doubles, and some of them clearly can't dance.  After seeing the full movie Souz and I called it "This Is Shit" and our review was titled "Michael Jackson’s This Is It ~ Documentary or Mockumentary?".  As time progressed and we found out all the shit that was pulled on Mike we started to understand why TII was made as it was.

Mike must have known what kind of shit they were going to pull on him after announcing his come back, as they didn't want him to come back, gain popularity and power.  Yes, some shit was about to hit the fan, so This Is Shit would have been perfect.

So you think that MJ would offer his loyal fans to watch Shit and pay for it - tickets, DVDs, CDs and stuff. This means that MJ doesnt respect his fans by letting them pay a lot of money for shit with doubles. can you think how much money his estate gained from his death or "death"? It was all for shit? You really think so? Then MJ give no shit to his fans at all.
If he didn't plan to come back there's no meaning for shitty stuff, because this is the last official thing he left as King of Pop. I don't think Mj would like to stay in history of music with shitty exit.
If he planned to come back than still  this shit made too much money. how he's suppose to look in his fans'' eyes after all the shit they payed for?
P.S. Sorry for my english.
Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:12:45 PM by Venus
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

the arabian nights

April 02, 2010, 02:00:18 PM
i think this thread start badly and can only go one way

i suggest it is locked

but i know i will get the freedom of speech lecture .
Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:08:33 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 02:01:09 PM
Stop the critism! You may not agree with this thread but you have no right to insult people because of their opinions. Where is the love? Is it SHIT for you? Because it seems so.
I hate how things like this happen so often around here... We're supposed to be a family, Michael's family.

Do not forget kindness
:!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Twitter: @walkietalkiee

SEHF

April 02, 2010, 02:04:32 PM
ughhhhhhhhh
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:39:00 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 02:14:40 PM
May I kindly ask you to remember that "This is it" is connected with "the final curtain call" and MJ even wanted to name the Victory Tour in 1984 this way - but was overruled by his brothers? Therefore he made his surprising announcement at the end of the final show (in L.A.) stating that this has been the last tour of the Jacksons ...

No "shit" involved at all ... my humble opinion.
And also my humble opinion: the way he intervened in - truely unfair - ticket sales policy 1984 shows that he in fact cares a lot for his fans.

And I agree, as a perfectionist he always wanted his fans to see his very best (like spending so much money and effort on his video productions that they were no commercial success at all).

And yes, TII was far from what we are used to see...
Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:22:46 PM by Aintnosunshine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 02, 2010, 02:16:30 PM
This thread is SHIT!

I think this thread was started with a good thought, a daring one, by someone who is able to think outside the box.  From the day I saw the first footage of that movie I was wondering what on earth it's purpose was.  A movie showing rehearsal footage of doubles, and some of them clearly can't dance.  After seeing the full movie Souz and I called it "This Is Shit" and our review was titled "Michael Jackson’s This Is It ~ Documentary or Mockumentary?".  As time progressed and we found out all the shit that was pulled on Mike we started to understand why TII was made as it was.

Mike must have known what kind of shit they were going to pull on him after announcing his come back, as they didn't want him to come back, gain popularity and power.  Yes, some shit was about to hit the fan, so This Is Shit would have been perfect.

I'm disgusted at how you named the movie "This is Shit".

Pathetic, it really is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 02:17:07 PM
this thread thats going around now sucks. lets make a better one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 02, 2010, 02:22:25 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
May I kindly ask you to remember that "This is it" is connected with "the final curtain call" and MJ even wanted to name the Victory Tour in 1984 this way - but was overruled by his brothers? Therefore he made his surprising announcement at the end of the final show (in L.A.) stating that this has been the last tour of the Jacksons ...

And also my humble opinion: the way he intervened in - truely unfair - ticket sales policy 1984 shows that he in fact cares a lot for his fans.

And I agree, as a perfectionist he always wanted to see his fans his very best (like spending so much in his video productions that they were no commercial success at all).

really didnt know that - where did you get that from a book or on the web?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 02:23:36 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

And I agree, as a perfectionist he always wanted to see his fans his very best (like spending so much in his video productions that they were no commercial success at all).

really didnt know that - where did you get that from a book or on the web?

here is it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 02, 2010, 02:25:16 PM
Quote from: "Venus"
This thread is SHIT!

So you think that MJ would offer his loyal fans to watch Shit and pay for it - tickets, DVDs, CDs and stuff. This means that MJ doesnt respect his fans by letting them pay a lot of money for shit with doubles. can you think how much money his estate gained from his death or "death"? It was all for shit? You really think so? Than MJ give no shit to his fans at all.

Well Venus, that's just you jumping to conclusions, not me.  I have always said that in my opinion by hoaxing his death Mike is sending out a Message, he is Teaching.  It's up to you to do something with it by making a change, or just live on the way you're used to and comfortable with by believing everything you hear and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions