No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Re: klein sells car on ebay
April 11, 2010, 02:35:01 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

Interestingly the link states:
[Pushed to the brink, Willard seeks revenge on his unrelenting supervisor, and what better way than to use the rats he realizes are multiplying in the dark basement of his house. The leader of these darker rodents is Ben, a cat-size animal who can eat through wood, rubber and metal in less than a minute. Ben's gang of Rodentia learn to enjoy eating the flesh of humans and other creatures -- but these scenes are more chipper than gruesome. When a cat gets loose in Willard's house, for example, it accidentally turns on the TV, which begins playing Michael Jackson's "Ben" song from the 1972 movie. ]

MJ had a rat named "Ben" and the song "Ben" is about this friend.

There is a connection between MJ, Ben and Willard.
Why it is being told on occasion of a car sale?

Well, if I had to hide and no voice to speak in public, I would use newspapers (the web) and ads. This is a VERY good means to get a message across to your recepient who listens - and all others will think it is only about a car sale.
This is hiding in the public eye.

I agree with you, and I am convinced that Mr. Klein is not just telling a nice story to add some mystic aura to the car.

As far as I could find out, there was a earlier film named "Willard" from 1971. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It was followed by the film "Ben" (1972) for which Michael perfomed the theme song.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Both films have interesting promotional posters:[attachment=2:36vtjk6s]Willard_1971.jpg[/attachment:36vtjk6s][attachment=1:36vtjk6s]Ben_poster.JPG[/attachment:36vtjk6s]

These words, especially on "Willard", remind me of some lyrics of "Threatened"
"What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning."

Together with the shopped pictures shown on the occassion of this auction, it is indeed creating an atmosphere of horror movies and nightmares, something Michael enjoyed very much and might want to make us enjoy. If we regard this hoax as a movie plot or a game, this could be a further chapter.
[attachment=0:36vtjk6s]The Willard House.jpg[/attachment:36vtjk6s]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

April 11, 2010, 02:48:54 PM
Wow! That Willard House is rather spectacular.  I can imagine MJ liking it as he was into large, beautiful places that contained rich history. If it was spooky, cooler yet! I hope there is greater meaning to the story than mere sensationalism on Klein's part. That would make it exciting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Grace

April 11, 2010, 02:57:50 PM
The auction ended with a little more than 30,000 $ - just enough to pass the reserve price (stated in media in addition...)

Very unusual on eBay: the highest bid came in 4 days before end of auction.
Usually the highest bid comes in only seconds before end of auction.
This could mean that Arnie's car was not very popular to a broader public and not even to a "memory of MJ" buyer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 11, 2010, 03:14:23 PM
The auction ended with a little more than 30,000 $ - just enough to pass the reserve price (stated in media in addition...)

Very unusual on eBay: the highest bid came in 4 days before end of auction.
Usually the highest bid comes in only seconds before end of auction.
This could mean that Arnie's car was not very popular to a broader public and not even to a "memory of MJ" buyer.

Or it could just mean that few people have $30,000 laying around to spend on a vehicle. The economy is still in a rough spot for many people. It will be interesting to see who bought it..if we ever find out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mykidsmum

April 11, 2010, 03:32:03 PM
Willard was a favorite movie of MJ because he sang the movie's song .....   Ben when he was still a kid, before he was labled "weird", so this movies plot has no relavance to MJ's later life or why he liked it.
As for the sentence about MJ and a close associate riding around together on Halloween...Didn't one of Arnold Kleins "associates" claim he had an affair with MJ and one of their dates was riding around in a car???  Could Arnold be using this to sell the car?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 05:20:53 AM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"

Interestingly the link states:
[Pushed to the brink, Willard seeks revenge on his unrelenting supervisor, and what better way than to use the rats he realizes are multiplying in the dark basement of his house. The leader of these darker rodents is Ben, a cat-size animal who can eat through wood, rubber and metal in less than a minute. Ben's gang of Rodentia learn to enjoy eating the flesh of humans and other creatures -- but these scenes are more chipper than gruesome. When a cat gets loose in Willard's house, for example, it accidentally turns on the TV, which begins playing Michael Jackson's "Ben" song from the 1972 movie. ]

MJ had a rat named "Ben" and the song "Ben" is about this friend.

There is a connection between MJ, Ben and Willard.
Why it is being told on occasion of a car sale?

Well, if I had to hide and no voice to speak in public, I would use newspapers (the web) and ads. This is a VERY good means to get a message across to your recepient who listens - and all others will think it is only about a car sale.
This is hiding in the public eye.

I agree with you, and I am convinced that Mr. Klein is not just telling a nice story to add some mystic aura to the car.

As far as I could find out, there was a earlier film named "Willard" from 1971. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It was followed by the film "Ben" (1972) for which Michael perfomed the theme song.

Both films have interesting promotional posters:[attachment=2:286rqvgx]Willard_1971.jpg[/attachment:286rqvgx][attachment=1:286rqvgx]Ben_poster.JPG[/attachment:286rqvgx]

These words, especially on "Willard", remind me of some lyrics of "Threatened"
"What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning."

Together with the shopped pictures shown on the occassion of this auction, it is indeed creating an atmosphere of horror movies and nightmares, something Michael enjoyed very much and might want to make us enjoy. If we regard this hoax as a movie plot or a game, this could be a further chapter.
[attachment=0:286rqvgx]The Willard House.jpg[/attachment:286rqvgx]

Thank you for adding this - very interesting!
Random, but I wonder if Michael really went there in search of monsters & creatures?....
Hmm, probably not and it is most likely just connecting the multiple and clearly purposed symbolic dots.

But I can´t help - I love the idea that he did.... ;)
Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 06:21:21 AM by rag doll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 05:49:03 AM
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  Had Michael been riding in my car I'd never sell it for all the money in the world and I don't even have a driving license, lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: klein sells car on ebay - update
April 26, 2010, 10:37:37 PM
FYI - Dr Klein had to put the truck back on auction. There is one bid so far with three days left in the bidding.

#    I've had to put the SSR up on eBay again. The last auction had some children bidding on it. Bid now! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Arnie     4:42 PM Apr 20th  via web  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

April 26, 2010, 11:59:48 PM
Do we believe this?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 17, 2010, 07:04:20 PM
Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:21:37 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 05:04:08 PM
damn that car sold cheap!! I SO could have bought that!!!     :o   :o   :o   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions