"Michael WAS RESUSCITATED  after cardiac arrest" do we need more explaination about it
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

this1crazygirl

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LadyMedic"
Mapquest says 7 minutes. Now here's the thing, we don't know if the driver told dispatch he was transporting when he began backing out, while he was backing out, or as he was leaving the residence. So if he did it when he began to back out, that means it took only 3 minutes. Regardless, 3-6 minutes is an awesome transport time. We don't know what traffic was like, so I can't speculate, but I would not complain about a 6 minute transport.

And again, the driver cannot just fly at top speeds. The medics are working on the patient and you can't get anything done if you're being thrown around in the back. I've told my driver to slow down many times. In 100% honesty, in a cardiac arrest I prefer they don't drive as fast as they could because I need to be able to interpret the rhythm, do compressions, make sure my tube doesn't come out, administer medications, etc. All of that requires you to not be thrown around.

When I will tell my partner to stand on it is when I have a really, really sick patient that I know I can't do much for but they need to get to the hospital FAST. A cardiac arrest that's been worked for over 42 minutes is not something that you would need to stand on it for. Lights and sirens yes. But not flying at top speeds.

So, is your last sentence related to the chances of make someone "revive" or get back any vital sign after almost one hour of resuscitative efforts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

navibl

This should blow it all out of the water for you all.  

Listen to what Oxman is saying...He got a call a little before noon saying Randy's assistant had taken Michael FROM the Hospital...taken him where?..does that coincide with Jermaine saying Michael was not with them when he arrived at the AIRPORT?....oops he meant hospital...yeah right...!!
So if Michael was taken FROM the hospital a little before noon....what the heck is up with the 911 call at 12:21....cause we know THAT is so accurate....Oxman is really SO heart broken, it is just all he can do to keep from bursting out laughing..OH  yeah we know MR Oxman that the abulance photo is fake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The list goes on and on and on and on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Mapquest says 7 minutes. Now here's the thing, we don't know if the driver told dispatch he was transporting when he began backing out, while he was backing out, or as he was leaving the residence. So if he did it when he began to back out, that means it took only 3 minutes. Regardless, 3-6 minutes is an awesome transport time. We don't know what traffic was like, so I can't speculate, but I would not complain about a 6 minute transport.

And again, the driver cannot just fly at top speeds. The medics are working on the patient and you can't get anything done if you're being thrown around in the back. I've told my driver to slow down many times. In 100% honesty, in a cardiac arrest I prefer they don't drive as fast as they could because I need to be able to interpret the rhythm, do compressions, make sure my tube doesn't come out, administer medications, etc. All of that requires you to not be thrown around.

When I will tell my partner to stand on it is when I have a really, really sick patient that I know I can't do much for but they need to get to the hospital FAST. A cardiac arrest that's been worked for over 42 minutes is not something that you would need to stand on it for. Lights and sirens yes. But not flying at top speeds.

So, is your last sentence related to the chances of make someone "revive" or get back any vital sign after almost one hour of resuscitative efforts?

I'm not sure I entirely understand your question. Please feel free to reask it if I'm not giving the answer you intended.

I think you're referring to "A cardiac arrest that's been worked for over 42 minutes is not something that you would need to stand on it for."? If you are, yes. It is related to the chances of someone surviving after 42+ minutes (which we know was closer to, and could be even more than, an hour). They medics attempted CPR for 20 minutes with no rhythm change. At that point in time, a person is more than likely to have permanent brain damage if they were ever able to actually live. It is in their protocols (and many other ambulance company protocols) to stop resuscitative measures after 20 minutes with thourough attempts and no response from the patient. This is because the patients chances of surviving are so little.

I do understand that they say Michael regained a pulse at the hospital. I'm sure that even the doctors knew that it wasn't going to last, and even if it did, it would have just been enough time for the family to come and say goodbye to the patient.

Again, if you were referring to a different sentence, or I didn't quite answer what you were asking, please let me know and I'll try my best to answer your question  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
This is getting so destorted. This makes me believe he is dead.. But you read and hear jermaine will the slip ups, and you feel he is alive. This is hard on all of us believers, I guess we shouldn't lose faith.

Never lose faith! Keep the faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Raven

Quote from: "navibl"
This should blow it all out of the water for you all.  

Listen to what Oxman is saying...He got a call a little before noon saying Randy's assistant had taken Michael FROM the Hospital...taken him where?..does that coincide with Jermaine saying Michael was not with them when he arrived at the AIRPORT?....oops he meant hospital...yeah right...!!
So if Michael was taken FROM the hospital a little before noon....what the heck is up with the 911 call at 12:21....cause we know THAT is so accurate....Oxman is really SO heart broken, it is just all he can do to keep from bursting out laughing..OH  yeah we know MR Oxman that the abulance photo is fake

The list goes on and on and on and on
You're absolutely right, he says taken FROM the hospital JUST BEFORE noon. When the call was not even made before 12:22

Also about the smile on his face after he says "it is a very sad day for me, I am heartbroken": -SMILE-. However it does often happen when people are being interviewed and talking about something emotional they have been through, to be smiling. It's a very strange phenomenon, without audio it would seem as if they were talking about something very nice that had happened to them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not sure I entirely understand your question. Please feel free to reask it if I'm not giving the answer you intended.

I think you're referring to "A cardiac arrest that's been worked for over 42 minutes is not something that you would need to stand on it for."? If you are, yes. It is related to the chances of someone surviving after 42+ minutes (which we know was closer to, and could be even more than, an hour). They medics attempted CPR for 20 minutes with no rhythm change. At that point in time, a person is more than likely to have permanent brain damage if they were ever able to actually live. It is in their protocols (and many other ambulance company protocols) to stop resuscitative measures after 20 minutes with thourough attempts and no response from the patient. This is because the patients chances of surviving are so little.

I do understand that they say Michael regained a pulse at the hospital. I'm sure that even the doctors knew that it wasn't going to last, and even if it did, it would have just been enough time for the family to come and say goodbye to the patient.

Again, if you were referring to a different sentence, or I didn't quite answer what you were asking, please let me know and I'll try my best to answer your question  :)

I'm sorry, I know I was not clear enough, but yes that's exactly what I  meant, thank you.

You say that you have a couple of mins till your neurological functions gets a non- reversible damage, so revive a patient after such a long time wouldn't have been the best news ever, right? :?

LadyMedic, did you read the Autopsy Report?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

paula-c

8-) I think I agree with you peasant ... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

MYLOVELYONE , I mean you :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

In this blog do a bit of an analysis of the report of the paramedics, the public that all these things have to do with each other, a series of absurd and full of errors, from elaboracon of this report, through all statements we have been listening to the autopsy report. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why is Joe coming out with this information now?!...Okay they resuscitated him after an hour, so what happened next?! I'm no doctor nor do I have any kind of medical background...but how is it possible to resuscitate someone an hour after they supposedly had an heart attack caused by an anesthetic drug?! Think about it, propofol knocks you completely out and causes respiratory problems, that's why doctors use breathing devices cause the drug impairs breathing. So how could they have revived him especially when Murray initially didn't tell them what he had given MJ?..Don't they have to use some type of other drug to wake someone up after they took an anesthetic drug? And how does the EMT"s know he had an heart attack? Cause it could have been respiratory failure or whatever the term is. Ay yai yai I have a freakin headache. Lies lies and more stupid lies. These Jackson's are starting to really piss me off! I don't know what's going on but none of it makes any sense. :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Heatherette"
Why is Joe coming out with this information now?!...Okay they resuscitated him after an hour, so what happened next?! I'm no doctor nor do I have any kind of medical background...but how is it possible to resuscitate someone an hour after they supposedly had an heart attack caused by an anesthetic drug?! Think about it, propofol knocks you completely out and causes respiratory problems, that's why doctors use breathing devices cause the drug impairs breathing. So how could they have revived him especially when Murray initially didn't tell them what he had given MJ?..Don't they have to use some type of other drug to wake someone up after they took an anesthetic drug? And how does the EMT"s know he had an heart attack? Cause it could have been respiratory failure or whatever the term is. Ay yai yai I have a freakin headache. Lies lies and more stupid lies. These Jackson's are starting to really piss me off! I don't know what's going on but none of it makes any sense. :twisted:
He did not have a heart attack. The paramedics never said he had a heart attack. No medical personnel ever said he had a heart attack.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"

In this blog do a bit of an analysis of the report of the paramedics, the public that all these things have to do with each other, a series of absurd and full of errors, from elaboracon of this report, through all statements we have been listening to the autopsy report. ;)
I read your blog, and I think you're confusing a pulse ox with ETCO2. And the EKG you have doesn't really fit into what you're talking about. If you have questions about it, I'd be more than willing to answer them, because your information is very misconstrued.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

LadyMedic, this blog is not mine, you post to know if someone can get us to all doubts, I'm no doctor. But not to be a doctor tell me that all these reports, the paramedics as the autopsy are full of errors and contradictions. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions