MICHAEL JACKSON was resuscitated by doctors an hour after he suffered the cardiac arrest which led to his death, according to the King of Pop's father JOE JACKSON.

The Thriller superstar's heart stopped after he was allegedly given a dose of powerful anaesthetic Propofol by his personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray last June (09).

The medic has pleaded not guilty to one count of involuntary manslaughter after Los Angeles prosecutors charged him with administering the drug to the singer.

Joe Jackson wants Murray held to account for medical malpractice and his lawyer Brian Oxman revealed last week (begs22Mar10) that he was preparing to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the doctor on behalf of the family patriarch.

In the legal documents, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by Britain's News of the World tabloid, it is alleged that Jackson was revived for 10 minutes after being admitted to the UCLA hospital on 25 June (09).

The papers state, "At 13:21 hours or 1:21pm, the nurses and physicians at UCLA detected a weak femoral pulse and cardiac activity for Michael Jackson. At 13:22 hours he showed cardiac activity. At 13.33 he showed a weak ventricular rhythm (contracting of the lower heart chambers).

"Dr. Richelle Cooper (head of the UCLA Medical Center Emergency Department) reported that when Michael Jackson was intubated with an endotrachial tube he had good breath sounds and, 'The initial cardiac rhythm appeared to be wide and slow in the 40s.' At 13.52 or 1.52pm he had a pulse of 53 beats per minute...

"Despite these efforts, Michael Jackson did not regain a spontaneous pulse or heartbeat. Michael was pronounced dead at 2:26 pm."

In the suit, Oxman alleges Murray lied to the doctors treating Jackson about the drugs the singer had been taking, and failed to mention the use of Propofol, a claim backed up by Cooper's report of the hospitalisation.

Her account states: "By report of Dr. Murray the patient had been working long hours but had not been ill. The only medications reported were Valium and Flomax. There is no history of drug use by the patient as reported by Dr. Murray."

Joe Jackson is convinced the medical timeline leading up to his son's death is enough to prove Murray was responsible for the superstar's passing.

He says, "This evidence is damning. They should lock him up and throw away the key. It's disgusting what happened here."

Jackson Sr. is seeking an unspecified amount of punitive damages, economic support, loss of companionship and loss of consortium.

Murray has 90 days to respond to the lawsuit
      sorry if this has already been posted couldnt see it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh... Poor Michael ! He wanted to live ! It's very sad. And it's not good for hoax theory...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

all4loveandbelieve

This is getting so destorted. This makes me believe he is dead.. But you read and hear jermaine will the slip ups, and you feel he is alive. This is hard on all of us believers, I guess we shouldn't lose faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

rasyte

I don't see anything wrong..  they saying he was Resuscitated After Cardiac Arrest..  ^.^
I can think  only about ...  "piece by piece by piece..."  :lol:  
and Joe saying this NOW.  a few days before Easter.. :mrgreen:   after all those months...  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

Quote from: "ladylee1979"

The papers state, "At 13:21 hours or 1:21pm, the nurses and physicians at UCLA detected a weak femoral pulse and cardiac activity for Michael Jackson. At 13:22 hours he showed cardiac activity. At 13.33 he showed a weak ventricular rhythm (contracting of the lower heart chambers).

"Dr. Richelle Cooper (head of the UCLA Medical Center Emergency Department) reported that when Michael Jackson was intubated with an endotrachial tube he had good breath sounds and, 'The initial cardiac rhythm appeared to be wide and slow in the 40s.' At 13.52 or 1.52pm he had a pulse of 53 beats per minute...

All those numbers.. Almost everyone can be assembled into 3 or 7  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Yeahhhh ok I just don't understand why on earth this information would be surfacing NOW.....UNLESS this is a hoax. If these things were really true, it makes no sense for it to just come out not. It just doesn't. Why has UCLA been so quiet up until now? Do we even know if the people making these statements are real people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Guys,

PLEASE, Im begging you........PLEASE...I have done this and I advise you to do the same.

Prepare yourself for the very real fact that MJ may have actually died. I personally know he is alive,,,,Ive had doubts yes, but whenver news of this nature comes out, alot of you lose hope and say you will have to grieve all over again.
That is why you need to prepare yourself mentally that he COULD be dead...so that IF he IS dead, it wont come as a shock. I mean, werent we put through enough on June 25th? Do you really want to live that all over again?  There are so many BS stories out there that we cant tell now what is true and what isnt.

Im not saying he's dead, but you just need to be prepared in case that is what actually happened. Of course we all know he is alive or we wouldnt be members of thsi board right?

Keep your heads up....I will have no frowning on here!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Guys,

PLEASE, Im begging you........PLEASE...I have done this and I advise you to do the same.

Prepare yourself for the very real fact that MJ may have actually died. I personally know he is alive,,,,Ive had doubts yes, but whenver news of this nature comes out, alot of you lose hope and say you will have to grieve all over again.
That is why you need to prepare yourself mentally that he COULD be dead...so that IF he IS dead, it wont come as a shock. I mean, werent we put through enough on June 25th? Do you really want to live that all over again?  There are so many BS stories out there that we cant tell now what is true and what isnt.

Im not saying he's dead, but you just need to be prepared in case that is what actually happened. Of course we all know he is alive or we wouldnt be members of thsi board right?

how can i prepare myself for it??  IF he is dead when i don't think i can.. live.. normally.. It's too painful..
..........................................................................................................................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Yes it does      
[/size]

Quote from: "rasyte"
Guys,

how can i prepare myself for it??  IF he is dead when i don't think i can.. live.. normally.. It's too painful..
..........................................................................................................................

Well, you already thought he was dead on June 25th right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

yes.. I thought he is  dead for  1month.. and i didn't eat, i couldn't sleep without sleeping-draught, I was crying all the time.. i didin't want to see anyone or talk...  I was in depression..  

I don't think it would be that bad... but not easier...  

and I'm sure he's alive... ^.^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Yes it does      
[/size]

Guys,

Well, you already thought he was dead on June 25th right?

I DIDN'T!!! honestly, it struck me but i had doubts from the very beginning, they lasted for as long as it took the ambulance pic to show. then i went like...>phew<...thank god, this MUST be bs then... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

[u
Guys,

That is why you need to prepare yourself mentally that he COULD be dead...so that IF he IS dead, it wont come as a shock. I mean, werent we put through enough on June 25th? Do you really want to live that all over again? There are so many BS stories out there that we cant tell now what is true and what isnt.

how can i prepare myself for it?? IF he is dead when i don't think i can.. live.. normally.. It's too painful..
You say the you personally know he is alive.... is that your gut instinct telling you that? To me that means you know that for sure.  Sorry to question you but that statement took my breath away, and that has happened to me a lot on here so I was just wondering, we all want him to be alive and find out that this was a Great Adventure, but sometimes I just can not get past the negative things that have come out, and we all know how good the press is for stuff like that.....now I have to tell myself to breath again, I'm getting restless...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THERE R MORE CHANCES FOR THE WHOLE THING TO BE A HOAX THAN  A MURDER.. OK IF THIS IS A MURDER THEN Y THE HELL THE FAMILY R DIVIDED IN THEIR BEHAVIOR, I MEAN  THE SLIP UPS N HINTS BY THEM....THESE R NOT ACCIDENTAL SLIP UPS N ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE CAN ANALYZE THAT. IF HE WAS MURDERED REALLY THEN THE REACTION WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT , I MEAN ONE SIDED, BUT NOT LIKE THIS. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PUBLIC CAMPAIGNING FOR JUSTICE... BUT NOT THIS KIND OF CLOWNISH BEHAVIOR...... IF THIS IS A HOAX HE WILL SURELY COME BACK ,MY POINT IS HOW LONG CAN HE HIDE IN DISGUISES... FOR HIS WHOLE LIFE ,SOMEONE WILL LEAK THE WHOLE THING N EXPOSE HIM.... N HOAX.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The last couple of weeks we've gone from MJ being dead a few hours before the paramedics arrived to MJ being alive in UCLA, it seems the truth is slowly being trickled out... imo we're heading towards something big.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

may be they drag the issue for 6 more months... that is what i feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions