can anyone tell me ??
March 31, 2010, 03:28:48 AM
hi everybody!!!! :D hows it going!!
i was at school ( i cant remember what day it was but it was sometime last week)
i was looking it up michael on google to see whats new, and i believe i read that there was a new documentary
coming out i think it is gonna be like "this is it" i dont know if i must have read that wrong or something, but i dont know..has anybody heard about this ???
p.s. sorry if there was already a post about this ..i havent been on in a good while
im having computer trouble.. :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: can anyone tell me ??
March 31, 2010, 03:47:40 AM
Celeb biographer Ian Halperin, whose tell-all Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson hit the best-seller list last year, is putting the final touches on an accompanying documentary, due out this summer.

According to Variety, Halperin is now finishing an 88-minute film entitled Gone Too Soon taken from the more than 300 hours of footage he shot inside Jackson's camp. The film is slated to be unveiled at next month's MIPTV conference in Cannes, France, and is set for a theater run in Canada and France on June 25, the one-year anniversary of Jackson's death. There is no word yet on a U.S. release.

Film footage reportedly includes video and audio recordings of Jackson, as well as interviews with the singer's manager, chef, spiritual adviser, hairstylist, trainer, protective agent and attorney.

From here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PS: Ian Halperin is a skeezy bastard and most of us are really, really not pleased about this.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2010, 05:13:39 AM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Celeb biographer Ian Halperin, whose tell-all Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson hit the best-seller list last year, is putting the final touches on an accompanying documentary, due out this summer.

According to Variety, Halperin is now finishing an 88-minute film entitled Gone Too Soon taken from the more than 300 hours of footage he shot inside Jackson's camp. The film is slated to be unveiled at next month's MIPTV conference in Cannes, France, and is set for a theater run in Canada and France on June 25, the one-year anniversary of Jackson's death. There is no word yet on a U.S. release.

Film footage reportedly includes video and audio recordings of Jackson, as well as interviews with the singer's manager, chef, spiritual adviser, hairstylist, trainer, protective agent and attorney.

From here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PS: Ian Halperin is a skeezy bastard and most of us are really, really not pleased about this.  :?

thanks for the reply !! :D
Ian Halperin? is he  the biographer who said mj had a gay lover and all that bs?
 :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2010, 07:48:46 AM
Remember something. A guy told him that he was Michael's gay lover. He said the guy showed him pictures. He said the guy told him all this stuff.

You think IAN was this terrible person, but most of all of his book is quotes from someone else. Also, did he even say what the pictures were? No. So, who knows what he held back.

I get confused when people keep getting mad when someone said Michael had a gay lovers Why are you mad? Why is that awful?
I am not sure how the gay community would take your anger. I am not gay, I am not bi, but to each his own, and I have known MANY bi-sexual people. There is a quiet sexiness to people that have that freedom to tear down the gender bias and enjoy everything about each individual encounter. In fact, just because you are heterosexual does not mean you would not experiment. Some people would call you gay, but gay people know different..lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain