the arabian nights

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]jafaar is super cute. when he smiled i saw that jackson smile. it was cute.

any yt posts
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

here ya go!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BTW.....Jermaine needs a hair makeover!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

awwh ...Jafaar looks soo adorable ! And did u hear the why he talks ? Exactly like Jermaine !lol ...<ofcourse..

"they say that i'm a bad kid "   :(  .
.Who do you think those people that their talking about ?! And Randy mentioned a lady ? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

the arabian nights

the kids are cute,

jermaine looks anxious

could it be cooked up

could jermaine be exposing his children to media - is this where things go now

why do the kids play all the time? at your books kids

why isnt there more control over whom the children are exposed to - jermaine does not have control - that seems clear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

At :54 - "These are people who Michael didn't even want around when he was ... (long pause)... here."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

is there no age restrictionson the purchase of this item,

and what type of present is this anyway

cover up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

So there is apparently people in the house leaking information to the press and trying to separate the family...
Maybe the family is trying to see who is trustworthy amongst the personnel in the house ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

the arabian nights

Quote from: "Sarahli"
So there is apparently people in the house leaking information to the press and trying to separate the family...
Maybe the family is trying to see who is trustworthy amongst the personnel in the house ?
maybe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

OK so this gives us a little bit of insight right? Ok,,....so first off as we recall from June 25th ALL STAFF WAS FIRED RIGHT? I know it has been some months but were there new personnel hired or...........

The only person that leaves (unless we have a way of knowing who works at the Encino place) is GRACE.

For some reason it screams Grace or ....Jermaine's X. whom I recall is still living there correct?

So if MJ has passed why are these supposed people still employed there? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "mjboogie"
OK so this gives us a little bit of insight right? Ok,,....so first off as we recall from June 25th ALL STAFF WAS FIRED RIGHT? I know it has been some months but were there new personnel hired or...........

The only person that leaves (unless we have a way of knowing who works at the Encino place) is GRACE.

For some reason it screams Grace or ....Jermaine's X. whom I recall is still living there correct?

because of the jacksons want custody and wanted to maintain the status quo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]i have it on access hollywood but i only see ricky martin crap. ANYONE from the east coast tell me if its gonna be on after. am i watching the right thing  :lol:  :lol:

i like ricky
ricky and mike

[youtube:31vyf9bv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpzXSTtKWV8[/youtube:31vyf9bv]

ricki song on what more can i give
[youtube:31vyf9bv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRsI1HnmPBw[/youtube:31vyf9bv]

[YouTube]http://guanabee.com/2009/07/michael-jackson-luis-miguel-gloria-stefan-ricky-martin-sing-togethe/[/YouTube]
mike singing in spanish. I heard mike speaking spanish in TII he was awesome.

Gossip, Pop culture and Media for the Latino in You.

Gossip, Music, Michael Jackson, Luis Miguel, Gloria EstefanMichael Jackson’s Spanish Ballad For Peace With Luis Miguel, Gloria Estefan, Ricky Martin, And Anyone Else Who’s Spicy
13 July 2009, 12:05 PM. By Nacomprende

Guess what? Michael Jackson recorded a Spanish ballad for peace after the attacks on the World Trade Center. It was called, “Todo Para Ti,” a Spanish version of, “What More Can I Do?” and it never saw the light of day because of some bullshit at Sony Records. It’s no more schmaltzy than We Are The World, (which is, admittedly, quite schmaltzy), and it likely would have sold millions upon millions because anybody who’s anybody who’s ANYBODY in the Latin Music scene, (and unfortunately, Celine Dione), sang on it with him. We don’t think they actually sat around a room together We Are The World style. More like they passed the recording reel. The official chain mail list includes Luis Miguel, Ricky Martin, Shakira, Olga Tañon, Cristian Castro, Mariah Carey, Gloria Estaefan, Thalia, Alejandro Sanz, Carlos Santana (of course), Jon Secada, Juan Gabriel, Julio Iglesias and Larua Pausini. Now that Michael is dead, the guy who produced it, KC Porter, pictured here with Michael, wants to publish it. You don’t say…
"I am very sad. No one will be able to replace him. But I know that the light that he emanated from the stage will live on with all of us who saw him for what he was and always will be - a great teacher, pure musical inspiration."
Ricky Martin, pop star.

dont knock ricky he cared about mike - x
Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 05:26:50 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"

Jermaine's ex who still lives there is Alejandra, she is Jaafar's MOTHER. So why would she leak a story like this about her own child?! That doesn't make sense. It screams Grace, she is protective over PPB so I could see her trying to separate them from people. Also Jermaine said it was someone who was a part of Michael's world but fired & that Michael didn't even want them around. Grace was fired a while back. So clearly it screams Grace NOT Alejandra.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

sorry just this lastbit on ricky and mike

The Michael Jackson Effect
by Grace Bastidas | 06.29.2009 | 3:00pm | 2 Comments

Michael Jackson with Menudo
It was my dad who first introduced me to Michael Jackson. When my sister and I were younger, he would buy us a different album every now and then. A huge salsa fanatic, he always scoured his favorite record store in Manhattan in search of the latest from Fania. One day he came home with Thriller. I was 8 years old and hadn’t yet formed a distinct musical taste—I became an instant fan.

It was the second record I remember owning (the Grease soundtrack was the first) and we played it over and over again. In a way, MJ became the barometer by which I judged other musicians. And I have to say, I don’t listen to “Summer Nights” anymore, but “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)” is still on constant rotation on my iPod.

I take solace in knowing that the King of Pop’s influence will continue to resonate through the many artists he unwittingly helped mold:

He showed Jennifer Lopez and many others that a consummate performer is someone that can sing, move and connect with the audience. “The thing that inspired me most was the different performers, like Tina Turner, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Madonna, even Janet Jackson,” Lopez told Time magazine in 2007. “I always loved the idea of mixing music and dance.”

Jose Feliciano was such a big fan of MJ that he hired the same guy that played synthesizer on “Billie Jean” (Greg Smith) as his musical director. He also made one of the best covers of “Billie Jean” I’ve ever heard.  

After Jackson became the first black artist to appear on MTV, other crossover acts followed, including Gloria Estefan. In 2001, she dedicated “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” to Michael when she performed at his 30th anniversary tribute. This video mashup of Jackson’s “Thriller” and Estefan’s “Conga” should prove how in tune these two artists have always been.

Another musician that was influenced by MJ is Ricky Martin. “All that I know comes from Michael Jackson,” he once said. Not only did both artists start out at an early age in boy bands—Jackson in The Jackson 5 and Martin in Menudo—but also both became even bigger stars after going solo. Most recently, Martin followed in Jackson’s footsteps again when he became father to a pair of twins born to a surrogate mother. Sound familiar?

musica
1:15pm I like this article Michael truly was a musical talent his sister Janet Jackson was inspired by him along with countless others. Michael was truly misunderstood and taken advantage of and of course with having so much money was persecuted. He didnt recieve enough help when a child and didnt recieve enough as an adult. Like me he worked day in and day out and didnt rest. But he's with God singing and dancing. I love you MJ. Esther .Dolce
11:54pm Thanks for sharing so many cool details about the King's influence on our artists. I remember there's a moment in Ricky Martin's Unplugged album where he talks about this idea of not having a childhood, much like MJ's song of the same name. Sigh.

see below a young ricky with mike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

if i was being cynical for a minute, i would have thought that it would be important for jermaine to ensure that his kids were close to mikes kids

sorry i must be in a bad mood - but think about it jermaines kids dont spend time being groomed for work then what will become of them and any children they will have - they will dependent on mikes kids
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions