Re: Lady GaGa, on MJ's side?
July 18, 2010, 07:02:20 PM
Quote from: "Empathy"

The point is that 'without Michael' a good percentage of todays artistes would be lost up their own bumhole searching for original ideas.

Someone hand them a torch!!
Yeah like when he 'died' and suddenly EVERY SINGLE ARTIST IN THE BOOK was making statements on how  he was their inspiration...
damn right he was your inspiration! But where were you before?! Literally artists that had never spoken a word of him before were saying now he was their inspiration. You never said nothing about it until now, cuz you think it'll make you cool or what?! It made me sick...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

July 18, 2010, 07:15:43 PM
Absolutely right!!

The Music industry and its artistes OWE Michael 'big time'. Make no mistake about that.

Lets think about Michael ( never mind Lady Ga Ga shes not as important) think about how he was and what he did. First of all lets talk about the industry. They want to 'package' artistes and pat them into a nice little shape like a block of butter because they make money out of that. They decide what goes out there and they decide what messages they want you to receive.  When they have a good 'package' they take all the new artistes and they dress them up 'in that package' and flog it.

Most artistes once they taste a bit of fame, want to stay on top, so once they get the carrot they want the roast dinner so they are prepared to do ANYTHING to stay in the limelight including having stupid stuff written about them. A lot of the female artistes usually end up showing all their boobs bums and tums writhing about the place, the men on the other hand just have to be better looking and more agile then the one before.

All of them will 'talk their little script' to people, usually its banal rubbish that means absolutely nothing when they shut their front door, put their feet up and reach for a six pack and the tv. They do that as well you know.

Michael though he was,nt the normal 'pop star' - he was,nt going to bend down to the usual packaged nonsense, nor was George Michael and nor was Prince because they became very agitated about their record company and bailed out so they do have a bit of Michael about them when it comes to standing your ground for the MUSIC and NOT the fame attached to it.

Michael was genuinely interested in peoples welfare, he was genuinely interested in the environment and he genuinely was interested in people, his fans as well as animals and family matters.  He was at all times, mostly himself. But the trouble with the industry is that they dont like people with any form of independent thinking.

So you see, Michael who was the greatest star of the last 40 years or more was a big problem to the industry because he was not going to kiss anyones ass.

So what they all did was allow other artistes to blatantly copy him and promote them constantly leaving Michael out in the cold.  Those artistes would,nt like me for saying it, but where would they be without Michael, his style, his rhythm his phonomenal 'beauty' and 'grace' eh?  

Did they all come to the press and say positive things about Michael when his trials came up? Did they hell - because they were out on the screen baby promoting their copied image of Michael - it was making them  money. Its a pity Michael did not copyright every single thing about him because all of those artistes would have had to PAY to use his imagination instead of stealing it and then renaming it as 'INSPIRATION' -

I hate to say this but Michael Jackson is one Icon that is Never going to go away and nomatter how all these artistes imitate him the fact is, thats all they are, pale imitations of the greatest artiste that ever was for a very long time.

All I can say to them is 'eat your heart out' - no one can step in his shoes - and even if they sold them nobody could ever wear them with quite the same finesse.

Michael, the best artiste of our time - lets appreciate the truth of the real icon.

The fact is, there is nothing original anymore because it died the day Michael disappeared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2010, 07:58:02 PM
Quote from: "MJs Tinkerbell"
LOOK AT HER HAT AT 6:21 :shock:
I know. That's a telephone receiver :D  ;)
Very creative :D I like this vid :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

July 18, 2010, 09:43:58 PM
Quote from: "Empathy"
Absolutely right!!

The Music industry and its artistes OWE Michael 'big time'. Make no mistake about that.

Lets think about Michael ( never mind Lady Ga Ga shes not as important) think about how he was and what he did. First of all lets talk about the industry. They want to 'package' artistes and pat them into a nice little shape like a block of butter because they make money out of that. They decide what goes out there and they decide what messages they want you to receive.  When they have a good 'package' they take all the new artistes and they dress them up 'in that package' and flog it.

Most artistes once they taste a bit of fame, want to stay on top, so once they get the carrot they want the roast dinner so they are prepared to do ANYTHING to stay in the limelight including having stupid stuff written about them. A lot of the female artistes usually end up showing all their boobs bums and tums writhing about the place, the men on the other hand just have to be better looking and more agile then the one before.

All of them will 'talk their little script' to people, usually its banal rubbish that means absolutely nothing when they shut their front door, put their feet up and reach for a six pack and the tv. They do that as well you know.

Michael though he was,nt the normal 'pop star' - he was,nt going to bend down to the usual packaged nonsense, nor was George Michael and nor was Prince because they became very agitated about their record company and bailed out so they do have a bit of Michael about them when it comes to standing your ground for the MUSIC and NOT the fame attached to it.

Michael was genuinely interested in peoples welfare, he was genuinely interested in the environment and he genuinely was interested in people, his fans as well as animals and family matters.  He was at all times, mostly himself. But the trouble with the industry is that they dont like people with any form of independent thinking.

So you see, Michael who was the greatest star of the last 40 years or more was a big problem to the industry because he was not going to kiss anyones ass.

So what they all did was allow other artistes to blatantly copy him and promote them constantly leaving Michael out in the cold.  Those artistes would,nt like me for saying it, but where would they be without Michael, his style, his rhythm his phonomenal 'beauty' and 'grace' eh?  

Did they all come to the press and say positive things about Michael when his trials came up? Did they hell - because they were out on the screen baby promoting their copied image of Michael - it was making them  money. Its a pity Michael did not copyright every single thing about him because all of those artistes would have had to PAY to use his imagination instead of stealing it and then renaming it as 'INSPIRATION' -

I hate to say this but Michael Jackson is one Icon that is Never going to go away and nomatter how all these artistes imitate him the fact is, thats all they are, pale imitations of the greatest artiste that ever was for a very long time.

All I can say to them is 'eat your heart out' - no one can step in his shoes - and even if they sold them nobody could ever wear them with quite the same finesse.

Michael, the best artiste of our time - lets appreciate the truth of the real icon.

The fact is, there is nothing original anymore because it died the day Michael disappeared.

You said it soooo PERFECTLY! & it IS the TRUTH! Thanks for posting that. I say this all the time, there will NEVER be another Michael Jackson because he was, IS & will forever be the greatest entertainer alive or dead. No one could ever top that, especially when they're too busy trying to BE him! Which can't EVER be done either. I too wish he would've copyrighted everything. However, he probably had no idea that so many little puppets would parade around without any imagination, creativity or natural talent of their own & copy his every style, move, etc. & that it would actually SELL. A whole generation of imitators in the music industry & it will only get worse now that he's "gone".  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

August 01, 2010, 06:19:23 AM
Just wanted to mention:

[attachment=0:3jitp17u]Tweets_20100801.jpg[/attachment:3jitp17u]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Glinda

August 01, 2010, 07:17:54 AM
Maybe she is breaking free from the illuminati/mkultra stuff?
or is this a false flag?
I have to think about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2010, 03:38:15 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
But she is very original and creative. It's very hard to do something creative these days when the world has literally seen EVERYTHING. She seems full of ideas. Michael certainly likes it. :)

OMG please...i dont see what she creates except for bulls***. She pretends to be creative and would like poeple to see her as a genius but she is so cheap and daaaaaamn, so ridiculous. I am sorry but I can't deal with the fact that Michael could like Lady Gaga, or at least have respect for her.
I could also go on TV with a tanga on my head, socks as gloves, shoes that would look like a TV....and poeple would still call me creative?? Lady Gaga has surely talent but she doesnt show anything of it and she only act like a wannabe-genius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2010, 04:50:12 PM
Lady Gaga likes MJ. She was talking about it in an interview, saying how much she is influenced by Michael.

[youtube:2uv0ch6j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHrhB-JnWj0[/youtube:2uv0ch6j]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

September 01, 2010, 09:00:48 PM
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Quote from: "mjkate"
I didn't read all the posts so sorry if this got posted already here. I was at a lady gaga concert last week and just before she went on stage she played 4 straight mj songs before she went on. She either loves him so much that she plays him before she goes on or she wants to keep his music alive for the next generation. Either way....love her for it!!!
Really?! Omg! I'm going to her concert on August 31st with one of my girls that also LOVES MJ it would be so awesome if she does this again!!! :D
We'll be screaming and dancing and singing so loud  :lol:

Soooooo... I went to her concert last night. AND YOU WERE RIGHT! :D
She didnt play 4 she played 6!
1. human nature
2. dirty diana
3. PYT
4. billie jean
5. smooth criminal
6. beat it

I was singing and dancing like CRAZY in my seat! My friend was laughing and im almost positive everybody around me was staring at me :) :) at each song i would scream and be like OMG SHES PLAYING ANOTHER MJ SONG I LOVE HER THIS IS SO GREAT!  :lol:  but i dont care i LOVE proudly demonstrating my love for MJ hahaha when billie jean came on a lot of people on the floor started dancing. and there were screams and applause after each song :)

*oh and i was wrong in my prediction i guess, my friend was apparently too cool she just sat there and laughed at me she didnt dance along with me :P *
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

September 01, 2010, 09:52:07 PM
Well, i am a fan of Lady Gaga, so i always thought she was NOT a illuminati puppet, but not only because i am a fan. As i said before, she is different... If she was a puppet she would not care to fight against many prejudice that happen to many people, and she would be a generic pop artist like many in this industry. So....

To be honest, i've been thinking for some time that Lady Gaga might be involved in this hoax, but i don't quite have any proofs...  And, of course, Lady Gaga is on MJ's side, if she is on the hoax. She is a MJ admirer, and i think she would help him in any way she could. She seems to be a very kind person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2010, 10:36:22 PM
She did seem to be very nice and very inspirational. She talked a lot to the audience and gave a lot of positive speeches. I don't exactly remember what she said but it was something along the lines of, "I know the media fucks with your mind a lot. But I don't ever want you to let anybody tell you that you aren't good enough, aren't thin enough, aren't pretty enough, aren't strong enough, aren't smart enough, (etc) You can be anything you want to be, you're a super star! My fans are better than anybody else's fans, and when you leave here tonight, I don't want you to love me more, I want you to leave here tonight loving yourselves more."
Throughout the night she said a lot of stuff along those lines. :)
She also brought up her charity a lot, which helps kids that have been thrown out of their houses by their parents because of their sexual orientation, and if you donated then you could enter your cell phone number and she would call a fan from the stage, during the show! It was amazing, I was SO jealous of the girl she called. She got to finish watching the show from the floor section and she got to meet her backstage afterwards! (It was a woman in her 20s who was there with her mom)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions