This video breaks my heart.  Its MJ on a shopping trip when he loses his car on the way out and its only by the kind actions of passers by who protect him from the paps...
The paps are so rude and aggressive and in his face and he can repeatedly be heard to say "please dont take my picture"..  and throughout it all, MJ is so polite.

It makes me sad to see what MJ had to endure.  Being famous and having your picture taken, i accept is part of the job... but to be hounded like this and in such a rude fashion is so sad.

And MJ looks so lost and vulnerable.  Thank God that those kind men were there to shield him.

[youtube:1cprfy14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDj1w7LtCFk[/youtube:1cprfy14]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Lorrie

I've heard that particular incident and filming were staged, so it might not be as heartbreaking as it initially seems. For instance, notice how some of the fans approach Michael carrying his merchandise. Why were they just lugging that around with them on a normal day? Hmmm...

I don't know if it was staged or not, though, but it was definitely ridiculous how people would crowd him and treat him like he was a magical object instead of a human being.

I never have understood how you can claim to love or admire someone so much and then not treat them with dignity and respect. And to me, all of the screaming and grabbing and pushing and staring and mobbing are just as disrespectful as the nasty crap some people spread about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lorrie"
I don't know if it was staged or not, though, but it was definitely ridiculous how people would crowd him and treat him like he was a magical object instead of a human being.

I never have understood how you can claim to love or admire someone so much and then not treat them with dignity and respect. And to me, all of the screaming and grabbing and pushing and staring and mobbing are just as disrespectful as the nasty crap some people spread about him.

Totally agree with you Lorrie ...
You love him, I understand that, I'm like you, but don't grab his hair or mob him like some did... I'm sorry for those who did that, no offence but I find it disrespectful in spite of the love you have for him ... He said that some fans hurt him by doing this. It hurts when someone pull your hair , scratch you, or squeeze you too hard...
I saw a video where Michael was mobbed and the people just lift him up like he was an object .  :shock:  come on ...  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

larab

I really don't think it was staged.
It is sad how the paps treat Michael, but at least he has his fans to protect him ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

All I can say about this video is : He is a VERY patient man !! This paps pissed me off !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If it is staged, then thats very interesting... as its an example of MJ manipulating the media and tricking the paps for his own advantage, :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions