paula-c

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!
March 30, 2010, 06:31:11 PM
Well now this is more rare, I do not think Michael entrusted with the supervision of their children to someone with a history of family violence, "Michael did not investigate Alberto ?,... Murray also has previous convictions for violence ,.... very rare. 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

March 30, 2010, 06:46:29 PM
If that news are true, it seems an excuse to fire him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 10:31:44 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Yeah I don't know where TMZ got their information on this one! Honetly you are right

Just listen to how it sounds guys! Yeah Alberto (who has known and worked with MJ for years) walks in sees the tragedy in the bedroom and does exactly what Murray has told him to do. Hey! Alberto help me hide the drugs first , I can't let anyone see these drugs! And then we'll call 911 ok? I think he's already dead anyway, or he's about to die!" O h yeah  :roll: I want to say bullshit. Because why in the hell would Alberto do this? And then wait two whole months before coming out and telling LAPD? Why? Was he threatened in some way?

I will say this, that I have always felt that Miko Brando , and Alberto Alvarez are two of MJ"s most trusted and loyal bodyguards. No, I don't know them personally but that is just what I feel.

Also note that it says the Jackson family isn't talking?
Remember guys things will come out this week they are already starting because the Murray court date is April 5th!

Totally!!!

I agree with this a million times over. He basically helped his best friends doctor cover up a big fat mistake, and that mistake killed MJ...........would any of YOU guys do this to a friend? HELL FRIGGIN NO.
I would be at the police station so damn fast...

Oh...excuse me Jacksonologist, can you help me cover up a boo boo and put those drugs in a bag for me? I dont want the police finding out I fucked up. And by the way, I think I killed your best friend."

NOT!

And why would Murray evena ask Alverez of all people to do this KNOWING he was close to MJ? WTFhell?

And note that it said this too: "Alvarez had been working at the Jackson family compound in Encino since the singer died last June." He had been working SINCE the singer died. How can this be? Michael is definitely out there alive and well! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 11:03:13 PM
I really get the feeling that bits of ridiculous, horribly untrue, and inconsistent pieces of information are being fed to the media, who in turn, are feeding it to the public, who are soaking it up like a sponge.  Sort of like what happened to MJ throughout much of his life.  I almost feel that he is behind the stuff coming out, sitting back going, "Do you think they will really believe this one?  Will they run with that one?  Oh no, way too ridiculous....oh WTH, let's give it a whirl."  Hee hee hee!   :lol:   On the other hand, I jst dunno.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 11:05:43 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I really get the feeling that bits of ridiculous, horribly untrue, and inconsistent pieces of information are being fed to the media, who in turn, are feeding it to the public, who are soaking it up like a sponge.  Sort of like what happened to MJ throughout much of his life.  I almost feel that he is behind the stuff coming out, sitting back going, "Do you think they will really believe this one?  Will they run with that one?  Oh no, way too ridiculous....oh WTH, let's give it a whirl."  Hee hee hee!   :lol:   On the other hand, I jst dunno.   :?
the recent info about Alberto we haven't heard not one thing from The Jacksons about this, maybe there playing along with Michael 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 31, 2010, 02:37:24 AM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I had asked for a story "driving high speed without seat-belts (and caught by state police)"
and they come up with "domestic violence" and "DUI" arrest ("driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while intoxicated, after consumption of alcohol or drugs")...

Seems we are targetting the family moral subject again (as one of the topics of these twists) ... Let's stay clean ;-) but let's get rid of our double moral.
What taboo is still left and needs to be triggered?
We will see it on the table. No doubt.  ;)

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
[...]Alberto Alvarez was let go Friday after they discovered he had a criminal record.[...]
 "He not only had a DUI, there was a domestic violence dispute on his record. Someone had filed a domestic complaint against Alvarez, and he also had a DUI arrest."

Quote from: "Grace"
Security tapes were said to be missing
Security breach (leakages of information at coroner, LAPD, UCLA whoever)
MJ giraffes found dead
Security incident reported at Encino (theft attempt, stun gun and related)
Security was said to be reduced at FL
Security was said to be reinforced at FL
Security measures were said to be taken around the grave
Security staff was said to have been fired (not the first time btw)

Whoever is inventing these twists:
I would suggest we get some story
- on the kids on a diving course losing a rope or some karate incident or
- some paparazzi caught by security staff on Encino ground or
- some driving high speed without seat-belts (and caught by state police) or
- some knife incident when eating mussels at Fisherman's wharf

Harvey, get some inspiration ....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

the arabian nights

March 31, 2010, 06:01:59 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Well now this is more rare, I do not think Michael entrusted with the supervision of their children to someone with a history of family violence, "Michael did not investigate Alberto ?,... Murray also has previous convictions for violence ,.... very rare. 8-)

i would have thought it would have been standard practice for security to be police checked. how was alvarez engaged was it one of those things on the nod, how was he introduced to mike?

why was mike surrounded by these inappropriately and unvetted pp? no one was looking out for his interests :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 31, 2010, 07:34:47 AM
You may rest assured that Michael checked hist staff - and certainly not by police... LOL
Don't fall for the story itself - it is crap.
Take the subject of it and put it into the overall picture.
There is a pattern why this or that subject popps up in media.

It's like capturing wild horses or reindeer.
Some folks needs to be yelling, some others are planting the fences.
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mjboogie

March 31, 2010, 09:07:14 PM
Is this bull shit or what? Has anyone else found this story on Nancy Grace, CNN, Geraldo, Larry KIng *of all people! Dam I dont know what to say! Is it listed under the L A times? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

April 03, 2010, 12:08:21 AM
Ok well if I think quick there are at least 3 shaddy people who were part of Michael's staff and daily life, the 3 being CM, Alvarez and famous Dr. Tohme. Also Michael was apparently paranoid of people constantly watching him in mirrors in several public places like motel room mirrors, elevators.. And let's not forget there are tapes that were leaked of Michael's private phone conversations mentionning he feared for his life. I think I put enough here to give everyone a good idea of what was apparently going on.

So if that we're all true, OF COURSE Michael would hire any old staff without doing a background checkup or hire them anyway thinking they will not do anything to harm me surely!!! NOT!! :mrgreen: Oh and yes of course he would let the good old unlicensced doc put him under with a very powerful and dangerous anesthetic to help him forget about all those people he is worried want to kill him, and finally get some sleep. NOT!!! Again!  :roll:

By saying this I am not claiming to know what Michael would or would not do. It is good old common sense that the average person would use and not let these things happen. IMO. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 07:00:31 AM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

exactly! tables turned. that's what this is!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

April 03, 2010, 07:27:52 AM
Quote from: "MDM77"
Quote from: "Melzy777"
Is Dr Murrays Girlfriend Nicole Alvarez related to Alberto Alvarez??

Or just another example of using the same names.. :?:  :?:

I wondered this too the other day, but don't recall getting a response. Because if they are related well then wow!

We still haven't worked this out yet?  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

the arabian nights

April 03, 2010, 07:41:39 AM
Quote from: "Jennie"
Ok well if I think quick there are at least 3 shaddy people who were part of Michael's staff and daily life, the 3 being CM, Alvarez and famous Dr. Tohme. Also Michael was apparently paranoid of people constantly watching him in mirrors in several public places like motel room mirrors, elevators.. And let's not forget there are tapes that were leaked of Michael's private phone conversations mentionning he feared for his life. I think I put enough here to give everyone a good idea of what was apparently going on.

So if that we're all true, OF COURSE Michael would hire any old staff without doing a background checkup or hire them anyway thinking they will not do anything to harm me surely!!! NOT!! :mrgreen: Oh and yes of course he would let the good old unlicensced doc put him under with a very powerful and dangerous anesthetic to help him forget about all those people he is worried want to kill him, and finally get some sleep. NOT!!! Again!  :roll:

By saying this I am not claiming to know what Michael would or would not do. It is good old common sense that the average person would use and not let these things happen. IMO. :geek:

ah .... so jermaine is getting rid of his wife and her relative thome - interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

April 03, 2010, 03:46:48 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Jennie"

ah .... so jermaine is getting rid of his wife and her relative thome - interesting

:?:
What do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions