Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!
March 29, 2010, 05:41:31 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Hmm this is making me nervous.  And I didn't know Alvarez was hired by Tohme Tohme...

Alberto Alvarez, 32, Michael Jackson’s bodyguard, was the one who called 911 when Jackson collapsed. Alvarez had worked for Jackson for the past 18 months. Alvarez is a second generation Mexican who lives in Pomona, Calif. Alvarez is married and his parents live together with him. Alvarez was hired by Dr Tohme Tohme, Jackson’s business manager.

Alberto Alvarez was said to be loyal and kept the secret of working for Jackson well. None of his neighbors knew Alvarez was working for the superstar.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
photo/

Mr. Alverez has worked for Michael longer than 18 months. Just curious where you got that from.  If you watch the video outside court both going in and coming out you can see him with Michael.  The clearest shots of Mr. Alverez are in the video of Michael getting up on the roof of the SUV.  He guarded Michael.  He stayed close to him.

Here's one of them.
[youtube:30xp30k9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNyiFz9_-OY&feature=fvw[/youtube:30xp30k9]

There's another one of them going in and Mr. Alverez is always looking around and behind to make sure Michael is alright.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 05:50:07 PM
Did Mr. Alverez just come out with the rest of the story or is it just that it's just now being spilled.  The AP might have just gotten the document, but I'm thinking it was part of the original statement to police?  And there's really nothing to say that he complied with Dr. Murray or did I miss something.  On Dr. Murray...no matter how you slice it this man doesn't think clearly.

Until the trial begins no one can begin to seperate fact from fiction.  So we'll see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 05:59:41 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
Quote from: "MDM77"
Quote from: "Melzy777"
Is Dr Murrays Girlfriend Nicole Alvarez related to Alberto Alvarez??

Or just another example of using the same names.. :?: :?:

I wondered this too the other day, but don't recall getting a response. Because if they are related well then wow!

if im not mistaken i believe that in one of jonell star vids she said that alberto was nicoles son. will try to find the vid.

Nicole is to young to be Alberto's mother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

March 29, 2010, 07:09:40 PM
the thing is that alberto had wanted to tell his story earlier but the LAPD wouldn't make time for him. Lawyers even went to the media to say that their client wanted to pass information about that day along and they set up a meeting and the LAPD cancelled. That's why he went for 2 months without a statement.
Also his involvement with Murray could have been Murray saying "let's just move all this drug stuff out of the way so the media doesn't have a hay day with it" I do think it's all weird and likely smoke and mirrors again but it doesn't mean Alberto did anything really really bad. He may have thought Michael would be happy that  the drugs were removed from the room before the paramedics arrived. I think MJ embedded that stuff into them especially recalling the time that MJ's own family didn't call 911 when he almost overdosed before. One of the main reasons I started believing the hoax was because the LAPD didn't seem to want to interview THE ONLY MAN KNOWN TO BE IN THE ROOM WITH MICHAEL JACKSON OTHER THAN DR MURRAY AT THE TIME OF HIS "DEATH" AND THE ONE TO CALL 911. What cop in a real investigation wouldn't interview in depth the only known witness other than Murray for 2 months. Something is more than strange just because of that fact alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 07:27:55 PM
The article says Alvarez has been working with the family since Michael's ''death'' in June. But wasn't there some info after June 25 that nobody knew where Alvarez was? So if that was the case how can they now say he has been working with the family since June? If he was he wouldn't have been that hard to find. Correct me if I'm wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 07:54:28 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
the thing is that alberto had wanted to tell his story earlier but the LAPD wouldn't make time for him. Lawyers even went to the media to say that their client wanted to pass information about that day along and they set up a meeting and the LAPD cancelled. That's why he went for 2 months without a statement.
Also his involvement with Murray could have been Murray saying "let's just move all this drug stuff out of the way so the media doesn't have a hay day with it" I do think it's all weird and likely smoke and mirrors again but it doesn't mean Alberto did anything really really bad. He may have thought Michael would be happy that  the drugs were removed from the room before the paramedics arrived. I think MJ embedded that stuff into them especially recalling the time that MJ's own family didn't call 911 when he almost overdosed before. One of the main reasons I started believing the hoax was because the LAPD didn't seem to want to interview THE ONLY MAN KNOWN TO BE IN THE ROOM WITH MICHAEL JACKSON OTHER THAN DR MURRAY AT THE TIME OF HIS "DEATH" AND THE ONE TO CALL 911. What cop in a real investigation wouldn't interview in depth the only known witness other than Murray for 2 months. Something is more than strange just because of that fact alone.

You know, after I wrote my last comment and logged off I remembered that too and came back to write it...lol.  I'm sure that Alberto was interviewed right after and gave the basic info.  I remember everyone feeling like the last man standing was not interviewed.  And like you say, his attorney made a statement and couldn't figure out what the LAPD was doing.  As I recall, there were 3 appointments made.  One, the officer cancelled, one the officer was a no-show and then the third appt. was finally made and they all got together.  Also as I recall, the report said that Alberto and another body guard [think they have the same attorney] were both interviewed seperately for about 2 hours.  Sorry guys, I don't have the link and wouldn't know where to look.  It was so long ago; don't even know how I stumbled on it to begin with.  Let me look quick.  Looked by date and couldn't find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

March 29, 2010, 08:15:01 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
One more thing I think is fishy.

the Jackson firing Alverez after this news came out is strange because wouldnt they have known this information BEFORE it was published in the media? Therefore, they should have fired him a long time ago....

Are they just finding out this info now just like we are? I think not.

maybe he is going to get charged

or he is off with mike
[/b]

yeah i agree. think about it...all this time he's been watching over michael's kids, protecting them and what not. remember, alvarez went MISSING for days after michael "died." not even his wife knew where he was. umm, what? that's beyond weird. if you're husband went missing for days and you didn't know where he was, wouldn't you file a missing persons report? was that done? no, not that i am aware of.
therefore, here's my opinion:
alvarez went missing with michael to get him situated into hiding (whether that be at the encino compound, neverland, somewhere else in the US or another country)
he then came back with strict rules to watch over the kids
michael checked in periodically (physically- i.e. Halloween at Universal) to make sure everything was going alright-you know he's a protective dad
Now that it's spring time (Kenny's tweet of the "ice melting..he's back") things are starting to move much quicker...we're getting more news every day-every HOUR
how convenient that the week of easter (resurrection) and the week of murrays court date (the whole thing will never go through) that alverez is fired...
i think he's back to protecting michael, getting ready for a return.

this is how i'm justifying this news. call me crazy
mjfansince4, I think you are very close to the truth....I think a lot of what Murray did, the "confessions", etc. were smokescreens to get investigators off the trail of what really went on.  The fabricated evidence would make it appear Mike had a "propofol addiction".   I am guessing also that Alvarez and others, maybe Miko, even Liz were helping Mike relocate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 09:28:50 PM
Quote from: "angel"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
One more thing I think is fishy.

the Jackson firing Alverez after this news came out is strange because wouldnt they have known this information BEFORE it was published in the media? Therefore, they should have fired him a long time ago....

Are they just finding out this info now just like we are? I think not.

maybe he is going to get charged

or he is off with mike
[/b]

yeah i agree. think about it...all this time he's been watching over michael's kids, protecting them and what not. remember, alvarez went MISSING for days after michael "died." not even his wife knew where he was. umm, what? that's beyond weird. if you're husband went missing for days and you didn't know where he was, wouldn't you file a missing persons report? was that done? no, not that i am aware of.
therefore, here's my opinion:
alvarez went missing with michael to get him situated into hiding (whether that be at the encino compound, neverland, somewhere else in the US or another country)
he then came back with strict rules to watch over the kids
michael checked in periodically (physically- i.e. Halloween at Universal) to make sure everything was going alright-you know he's a protective dad
Now that it's spring time (Kenny's tweet of the "ice melting..he's back") things are starting to move much quicker...we're getting more news every day-every HOUR
how convenient that the week of easter (resurrection) and the week of murrays court date (the whole thing will never go through) that alverez is fired...
i think he's back to protecting michael, getting ready for a return.

this is how i'm justifying this news. call me crazy
mjfansince4, I think you are very close to the truth....I think a lot of what Murray did, the "confessions", etc. were smokescreens to get investigators off the trail of what really went on.  The fabricated evidence would make it appear Mike had a "propofol addiction".   I am guessing also that Alvarez and others, maybe Miko, even Liz were helping Mike relocate.

I don't think that Alberto was missing.  His wife said he was taking Michael's death very hard and had to get away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 09:42:28 PM
Not surprised Alvarez hasn't been charged with anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Zen

March 29, 2010, 09:50:19 PM
Well, I am going to weigh on this one and if Tohme was involved with Alvarez or
vice-versa, I would think it BAD news.
Look, that Tohme was seen everywhere with Michael Jackson, he is evil looking,
and in London, if you look at those pictures, Tohme not only has his hands clutching
Michael's shoulder, but ALSO around his WAIST.   He is NOT the bodyguard.
He was always within INCHES of MIchael Jackson shadowing his every moves.
He is the one that: "built the wall around Michael Jackson", made him an "institution",
wanted to auction off personal items, said Michael Jackson had a "change of heart"
(complied with Tohme's demands??), would not stay fired!
This is slightly off-topic so  I would apologize normally.  TOHME is the single reason
I would not believe in hoax.   We must know who he is and what is his story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 10:14:01 PM
^^^ THEN WHAT THE HECK IS JERMAINE DOING WITH HIM    :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

paula-c

March 29, 2010, 10:16:07 PM
Very good Idealo, so what goes where on this news? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zen

March 29, 2010, 10:36:01 PM
What one knows, so does the other one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

March 29, 2010, 11:08:47 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
It does not add up as somebody here said why would you have the nerve to ask a trusted body guard to hide drugs if you are a new member of staff how would you know you could trust them if you only been there 10 days. And think you would get away with.   I don't tho k so.

That is a very intelligent and valid question. We must be carefull not to get caught up in the webs of lies going on. We still have our heads on straight, well most of us I think :lol:  :lol: , and we need to keep using them intelligently and objectively.

Great point you raised! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 11:38:46 PM
This might be some chess game. Michael probably needs Alvarez and to find some reason why he suddenly quit job at Jackson family, they... 1. 8 months later report crap by Alvarez, then 2.he got fired.......
Becuase it does not make sense at all. ALVAREZ NOT AN IDIOT, HE WOULD HAVE EXCPECTED GET FIRED IF HE SUDDENLY "TELL THE TRUTH" or MAY BE EVEN KILLED or INJURED..... Did he want to get fired or be killed? Come on people,  Who speaks the truth and contunues working at that family until gets fired?????? Lol, Lol, Lol  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions