Quote from: "teine21"
I don't see what's unbelievable about it. She said he had been trying to lose weight on purpose to FAIL the test he had to take. But they wouldn't let him, they passed him no matter what. He was frustrated & didn't want to do the 50 shows, he only agreed to 10. We've all heard that before. It's plausible. He probably signed up for the 10 as either a comeback or a final thing before retiring from the music biz for good. Who knows…

Ok, yes it's very plausible, and I almost sure he’d never passed the 5 hours exam we were said.

I am under the impression they would be Frank Dileo, Randy Phillips, KO, AEG, etc. ALL wanted him to do this for moneyof course, that's all they wanted. They got greedy & kept adding shows, shows Michael didn't intend on doing & according to Heismypeterpan, he kept trying to tell them, let's just do the 10 shows & release it on DVD as well & then that's it. But they kept pushing & kept sending people to make him go to rehearsals.

No doubts about it…

He was trying to get out of doing what he didn't agree to do but they were trying to force him to do. That makes sense. He knew they weren't going to listen to him, they were forceful & so he tried losing the weight & whatever else, not knowing that they would just ignore his weight loss & pass him anyways. He becomes frustrated & desperate not to do the extra shows. So he fakes his death. It seems possible.

Now, we all have seen the pics, like the one where he is doing the fitting. He is the skinniest I have ever seen him. He looks like he had lost a lot of weight since the announcement.

Here I disagree. He was already thin in the announcements, look at his legs, please.

Either, he was doing it on purpose to get out of the shows & stressing over the control these people had. Or he was just dumb & they were able to drug him & make him lose the weight. Sorry but in my opinion, Michael was never dumb, so the whole he was being drugged by the doctor they did this doesn't seem likely to me.

Thing here is that we’re talking about two different things:

You’re saying he didn’t want to do the 50 shows, just 10 so, he took the ECA tablets to loose weight and fail the tests. It just didn’t work, because they let him pass the exam no matter what so, he faked his death.
In short, you’re saying he planned in march 2009 to fake his death because he didn’t want to tour?

I’m saying he didn’t want to do the 50 shows, but since he was forced to sign in for them, he had no other choice.

He already in the O2 announcement was very thin, and to be honest he didn’t look phisically in shape at all as to confront 50 shows.

Since he had no choice more than do the shows, but he was not in shape (agreed, they’d let him pass the tests no matter what) he would need something to help him carry out with these rehearsals and shows. Let’s be realistic here, he is a 50 y/o man, almost (if not) under weight, whom had not performed in years, about to start a 50 shows tour, with more than 20 performances each...

He asked Dr Murray whom gave him the ECA tablets as stimulant. As side effect he did lose weight, and he wasn’t able to sleep... and you know the rest.

I don’t find it that senseless.

I didn’t say he is dumb, but taking ECA to lose a lot of weight is not that wise either.

However the "I don't like what these men are doing, I don't want to do these extra shows, I didn't agree to them, I don't like what they're trying to do to me, I'm afraid of them, I refuse to do the extra shows, if they won't cancel them then I'll make them", kind of scenario makes more sense to me. I truly believe & have since the beginning, that people were trying to make these shows happen, strictly for the money & only the money. They talked Michael into them & got him on board. He wanted to do them (the 10 shows) because he wanted his kids to be able to enjoy them & he missed performing. However, once he realized that these people were only after the money & they kept adding on without his consent, he had second thoughts. I'm not saying Heismypeterpan is 100% credible, but what she is saying is believable in my opinion.

Again agree.

Of course, I'm just gessing and exploring all possibles scenarios...

(Edit* Spelling)
Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 04:45:26 PM by mjj29081958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

If Michael really has passed away reading all of that, or being reminded of it, just makes me furious and so so sad  :cry: I just can't describe in words how it makes me feel...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael said years ago that he doesn't eat or drink when he's on tour which in my opinion is not good for anyone, but someone who is his age and obviously being doped by his doctor not eating is not good at all.  And his stupid doctor should have known this. :evil:   I wonder if propofol or any of those other drugs list nausea as a side effect.  If so, Michael possibly didn't have an appetite or a desire for food because he was queasy all the time.  And then again if that were the case I believe that they would have been aware and fit it right into the scheme of things.

BTW when and where was that last picture taken with Michael having on the hospital cap under his hat sitting at a table or something in white.  He really looks sad or scared and not well on that one.  It almost brings me to tears to look at it and light man.  Right in front of their faces.  It's criminal really.  I wish I could kick their asses myself.  I really freakin hate them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

@hesouttamylife

the pic of Michael in a robe is an old, from around the time of the trial. Not sure where he was, at the doctors?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "mikestanek1"
If he was taking everything that was on the list for this long he would have been dead a long time ago or at least in a real hospital for major problems.  If he really was taking them and really died June 25th then wow.  I don't know how a 50 year old could have handled all of that.  It just doesn't seem reasonable to me.  A big concern for me now is the tmz article that Murray says he didn't do anything wrong. Is that because he didn't do anything at all?  As in he and Michael set up the place to make it look horrible and then relaxed until 12.21 June 25th for the ambulance call.  Hopefully.  It seems plausible.
tell me what on that list would have caused him death?  Most were perscribed meds or over the counter and according to issue dates and amount remaining, MJ either took the correct doses or UNDER doeses!  Please tell me what would have killed him, my husband is a pharmacist and he saw nothing alarming, other than the Propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Those replies on that Perez Hilton sight are awful about Michael.  Don't think I'll be clicking on only of those links again.  They HATE Michael :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Those replies on that Perez Hilton sight are awful about Michael.  Don't think I'll be clicking on only of those links again.  They HATE Michael :(

I know they're horrible but they do it to upset people so don't let it affect you. I don't think they hate Michael, they just wanna create drama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions