somekindofsign

Are we sure Katherine is demanding this?
I ask because I´ve googled Katherine Jackson second degree murder in the news section and I can´t find many sources. Nobody else has published it?

Sorrr for the questions, I´m a socratic person  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Are we sure Katherine is demanding this?
I ask because I´ve googled Katherine Jackson second degree murder in the news section and I can´t find many sources. Nobody else has published it?

Sorrr for the questions, I´m a socratic person  ;)

No need to apologize.  You have good questions.   ;)

Yes, this was published everywhere in the US last week.  All over the web, print newspaper, and on TV news stations (US).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

somekindofsign

Sorry if I´m clumsy but I can´t found it.
I´d like to see what big newspapers say about this, how they tell the story, the quotations...
Is it on newspapers like NY Times, W Post or similar?
I just find about Joe´s petition.
Only nydailynews, thestarnews... and I can´t read between the lines of those media because I don´t know them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

NY Times:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
By REUTERS
Published: March 30, 2010

Oxman said it was not yet clear if other Jackson family members, including mother Katherine Jackson who is a beneficiary of her son's multimillion dollar estate, will join in the lawsuit.

Washington Post´s is also from Reuters so the words are the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

One thing is sure we will never give up on searching the truth to know what really happened to Michael (I believe in the hoax and him being alive). I mean that whatever happens we will do our job of "real fans". Maybe that today we're too much glued on the clues and on finding evidences.

Nevertheless this hoax has permitted to gather people together and talk about what our world has become and raise awareness and hope for the future admiting that we put what we've learned into practice in our everyday life.

I think we need events of a larger scale but it may take time (and money) to organize that kind of things...I've always dreamt of a big change, of something huge that could change the world forever. I know that it cannot be done in one day and that it's rather a long-drawn-out job but we need, the world needs a slap on his face to get awakened, sorry to say it like that but it's the idea. That's the only way I see it. And for a second when I "knew" that Michael faked his death I said to myself maybe, maybe this is it, this HUGE event that I dreamt for.

Just wanted to share.

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

All this seems to be on a cloud full of big word such as This could change the history  :?  but I can´t see anything of that. If it´s really so, they are not explaining themselves right.

This is what I expressed that I am observing in my own country.  You may not be observing the same thing in yours.  

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
What those around the world may not realize is that the Civil Rights Associations are getting involved in this case. There is a whole movement going on that people who don't live in the States don't seem to be or may not be aware of. That is why I have been banging my head saying over and over again mentioning this. Those who do not live in the US may not realize and understand what is taking place. This has the potential to be as big as the Martin Luther King, Jr. March in Washington, D.C. This is what Michael's own father has encouraged the fans to do...to take it all the way to Washington, D.C.

I was specifically referring to the One Million MJ Movement that is being planned for August.  (Please refer to the facebook page for more info.)  This "march" is hoping to draw a million people to Washington, D.C.  The lead participants are so far are:  EDDIE JONES, PRESIDENT LOS ANGELES CIVIL RIGHTS ASSOCIATION, BRIAN OXMAN, and Majestik Magnificent.  

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Also, depending on how this case evolves, , and what we learn from it (meaning, if he really is dead and/or there really is a conspiracy, etc.) we should consider taking part of the march to Washington,D.C.  if we are able.  ("One Million MJ Movement")

If Michael is really dead, and Murray is responsible, 2nd degree murder should be the charge, not manslaughter.  This is what the family is outraged about...that Murray has only been charged with manslaughter, not 2nd degree murder.

Cheers, and peace to you.
Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 05:03:07 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

somekindofsign

No, there´s no One Million MJ Movement in Spain by now.
As well as no hoax forum.
And no, in my country noway it´s perceived the world is going to change because of this, other things maybe, but not this (we have different problems). As well as MJ trials were not a big deal either, as in many other countries.
I hope it achieves things in the USA though.
Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 05:06:25 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No, there´s no One Million MJ Movement in Spain.
And no, in my country noway it´s perceived the world is going to change because of this, other things maybe, but not this (we have different problems). As well as MJ trials were not a big deal either, as in many other countries.
I hope it achieves things in the USA though.

They are currently being planned all over the world.   :)  

This is from the facebook page:

IF YOU WANT TO HELP WITH RALLY IN YOUR COUNTRY, OPEN NEW DISCUSSION ON HERE
AUSTRALIA
UK
HONG KONG
FRANCE
ITALY
DENMARK
SWEDEN
CANADA
IRELAND
GERMANY
RUSSIA

MORE TO COME
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Sorry I edited my post again and I added by now... ;)
And I still hope MJ BAMS before of course.
Maybe that´s BAM´s day  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Cherilyn Lee, MJ's nurse/nutritionist, has also committed to attend the One Million MJ Movement in August in Washigton, D.C. on August 30.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Letter Campaign is another way to get involved, specifically for those in the US.  

Quote from the website:
"After hearing the news on Fox on the evening of March 22, 2010, I believe it is imperative that we get as many officials on this investigation as possible.  This isn't just about Michael anymore.  This is about his children, it is about anyone that is killed in the name of money and corporate interest.

Michael is not the only one this has happened to.  He is just the most globally prominent human being this has ever happened to.  Michael was one of the artists to fight the hardest to stop it, while other artists have stuck their heads in the sand while he was fighting to expose companies like Sony for what they are doing."

People across the country are writing letters to US State Senators and Representatives about the inconsistencies and apparent conspiracies related to this case.  There are "model" form letters you can use, as well as mailing addresses.  

The model letters clearly state all the inconsistencies that we have also discovered through our research.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is the speech from Eddie Jones, Jr., President of Los Angeles Civil Rights Association (LACRA), at the courthouse on April 5.  

[youtube:3dc88uag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4SH5AlHSaM&feature[/youtube:3dc88uag]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have to say I agree with Mr. Jones (see above vid.)  There is strength (of support and power) in numbers.

Will your voice be heard?  How?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "50thstatebeliever"
I can sense a frustration coming from everyone who wishes for 'something' - 'anything' to happen...it's as though we are reaching the one year mark soon - since MJ has 'disappeared'. I say 'disappeared' because I myself still have hope he is alive, although I cannot come to a 100% certainty - believe me it has nothing to do with my faith in the hoax theory. I am just trying to maintain a sanity.
Now, I think this approaching the one year mark, is making alot of people edgy - needing, wanting more yet finding it harder to hang on, yet again wanting to hang on.
I'm wondering how fans can "approach" the Jacksons and unite for the cry against injustice - when we don't even really know where the Jacksons themselves really stand on whether MJ is alive or not? We still have not heard them ask us to stop "this nonsense" if it is what they might think? How can you approach someone or a group of people when you know that the biggest issue HERE, in this website, is FOR the people who believe in the hoax theory?  Meaning - how can we approach the Jacksons, when we don't really know if they are hiding something or not? It would be odd to go up and say "Hey Jackson family - you know, we really are with you - we support you - we want to help change the world - get justice going in the name of MJ and those like MJ who have suffered mass media's twisted games and strong hold ---but----um...are we on the same level here, regarding our belief in the hoax? OR not??"
I mean it is an issue that CANNOT be separated or dismissed or even set aside for awhile. I mean, either you believe MJ is dead or not. In order to go forth and support the family, you need to be on common grounds with THAT SINGLE fact, either he's dead or alive. It's like going to a funeral and giving your condolences to the deceased person's survivors, but there's that unspoken unfamiliar ground - of whether or not the deceased really is deceased or not. What's that? That is so weird. There HAS TO BE clarity on that one area. I mean after all, we're not discussing with MJ's family what his biggest hits were in the past. That's something that can be pulled out from the books of facts. No one can argue which of his songs were the hit makers and which weren't. It's in the charts, in the files...but we're dealing with a PERSON who HAD or STILL HAS a life...We don't even KNOW that for sure, either way.
Unless we're willing to just drop that whole subject of the hoax. Unless we're just willing to say that whether or not he is alive or not - is not as important as changing the world. Now, who is willing to really say they don't care anymore if he's alive or not? Call me selfish, call me ignorant, call me whatever...but I am on this website because it is a deal breaker for me. A deal breaker. To find out or try to at least, figure out whether the hoax will turn out to be true - or not. If I wasn't a fan that cared about the issue - if my sole purpose was to carry through with the MJ legacy of world change, perhaps I'd be out there physically, doing something to push that change. But that's not my sole purpose here. Sorry if it sounds bad, but that's the truth.
Yeah, MJ wanted/wants change - but I'm not letting go of the hunt and wait to see what happens from now. Look - I can't even decide whether I want to speak in present or past tense when it comes to MJ's desire for change in our universe. I'm still NOT THERE - not ready to just toss this issue out. If anything, to say the least, if anything I'd like to see - is at least have the Jackson family say straight to the camera, "Please stop this hoax theory nonsense...let Michael's dream prosper - please help us stop the injustice with your first small step...unite...don't divide." But they haven't come up with anything close to that - they KNOW about the theory...but where are their opinions? Their voices to us? Maybe that might be the first step here - to try and get the Jacksons to say SOMETHING. ANYTHING...about all of us who are trying to find some closure to MJ's disappearance?  True they can't MAKE US believe something we don't want to - but they can at least dish out their card, the one that they hold in their hand...the one that they believe is to be true...dead or alive? Which one is it, Jackson family? We need to know where YOU stand. Tell us Jackson family, are we being disrespectful to you and Michael, for continuing this saga? Or are we getting warmer and warmer by the month, the week, the day, the hour? I need to know..so that then, I can find a PLACE to stand and start thinking what my next move might be - towards a better world...what MJ wanted...or wants...you see what I mean? Our leader in the army - is missing. His own family has not cleared up inconsistencies, slip ups, missing pieces to the puzzle...those that were closer to Michael  physically than we fans ever got...And if THEY can't make a statement...how can we conclude anything???
I agree with most you've said. Especially the part with the Jackson family. Plus we dont have the least notion of what really happened on June 25th and afterwards. Most informations we got from it are tabloid stuff. I still believe this is a hoax. They try to make us believe that MJ was murdered and Murray is meant to be the scapegoat. Nevertheless we can do something for Michael: We can defend him whenever its necessary. For example when we see a disrespectful article online or in a magazine we can send an email or write back to comlplain against it. Also those who think this could be murder can write to the court or even to Obama or what all else. As long as we raise our voice for him and are proud of being his fans (and show it) it would be alright. I think theres no need for everybody to march, especially when its not very easy for everybody to do it (distance).
By the way Iam german so my english is not perfect ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

50thstatebeliever, I agree that we are people on this forum is because we believe and we hope that Michael is alive. And my support would be to clear his name so many of the unfair things were said, so that people know who were those who denigrated, insulted, abused morally, mentally and even financially. I actually could have made it their total destruction, but did not. The suffering that this causes you did I'm sure most sensitive and must be understood even more the human imperfection (that's why I think Michael was put in the hands of a doctor to inject her drugs).
My support is to spread the genius, the man humanitarian and an excellent father, the eternal child who has a spiritual wealth far beyond material wealth that genre with his talent. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions