Sarahli

Quote from: "paula-c"
Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

most loyal fans .. most loyal fans ,.... sometimes do not understand the shit he writes TMZ :?:

Yes I also don't like it. It's unfair.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Thank you kingofmystery for your answers.

But there where more questions...

I agree with rowdyangel and I´m even starting to believe that Joe is taking advantage of the fans strength to get his part of the pie. What a petty! So sad!

And also want to add that I´m not going to support a group that is asking for charges of a man who still is innocent. OMG, what a huge paradox!

Asking for justice is NOT, I repeat NOT, indicating Murray is guilty.  Justice means the right thing, due process, fair trial.   Please look beyond the hoax...  Please look at the BIG PICTURE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Thank you so much for the many people who have communicated ideas and have been brainstorming with me so far.  I think you guys are on the right track, and are becoming a strong voice of support for the family.  I am making more calls for help with this, and I'm hoping we can begin to make some significant changes and create awareness in Michael's case.  So many people remain uniformed about all the crazy inconsistencies since June 25.   :? The one thing that keeps me on focused and motivate is remembering this is about building bridges and not walls between us to help us make positive change in the world.

L.O.V.E. and thanks to all!  Keep the ideas coming!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

somekindofsign

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Asking for justice is NOT, I repeat NOT, indicating Murray is guilty.  Justice means the right thing, due process, fair trial.   Please look beyond the hoax...  Please look at the BIG PICTURE.

I look beyond the hoax, I always look beyond the hoax and the big PICTURE.
But they are ACTUALLY asking for a second degree murder charge... no more to look, that´s the wall.
And if I look beyond I may find Joe´s ambition.

And I can´t still see a link about Katherine involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I look beyond the hoax, I always look beyond the hoax and the big PICTURE.
But they are ACTUALLY asking for a second degree murder charge... no more to look, that´s the wall.

Remember, it's the Jackson family who are asking a second degree murder charge.  You can either choose to agree or disagree with them.  But that's what THEY want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Sorry, I was editting my previous post.
I added a question that answers to your´s.

Where can I see that Katherine is involved?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Believers- Non believers... Why the division? What are we doing?
Seriously, I thought we were here to find out the truth... Well, at least that's why I'm here for...

Very well said.  That's why I don't understand the "I'm only going to focus on the hoax" mentality.  
This isn't about that.  This is about supporting the Jackson family, your love and support of MJ, and wanting justice (whatever the end result ends up being).  It's NOT about if you are hoax-believer or not.  People are getting hung up on that point, and are wanting to stay divided.  That seems counter-productive to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Are you listening to me?  :?

That's why I don't understand the "I'm only going to focus on the hoax" mentality.

Who´s that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Seriously, I thought we were here to find out the truth... Well, at least that's why I'm here for...

Very well said.  That's why I don't understand the "I'm only going to focus on the hoax" mentality.  
This isn't about that.  This is about supporting the Jackson family, your love and support of MJ, and wanting justice (whatever the end result ends up being).  It's NOT about if you are hoax-believer or not.  People are getting hung up on that point, and are wanting to stay divided.  That seems counter-productive to me.

KofM - I applaud your enthusiasm, I really do but please let people make their own choice and don't try to force people into doing something they are not comfortable with.  In a way we are all doing our bit for justice already - and most of us have been for the last 9 months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

somekindofsign

No katherine?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

somekindofsign , I Do Not know, dead or alive But I think Mrs. Michael katherine is the person most Concerned with this. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, I was editting my previous post.
I added a question that answers to your´s.

Where can I see that Katherine is involved?

The news about Katherine wanting a 2nd degree murder charge was heavily publicized last week:

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's mom is furious over new allegations that  her son's doctor was more worried about hiding the drugs he was giving the King of Pop than saving his life.

Katherine Jackson, 79, is demanding an upgraded charge of second degree murder, her lawyer told the Daily News, after a report claiming Dr. Conrad Murray interrupted CPR to conceal drug evidence from paramedics.

"Mrs. Jackson never doubted that this man murdered her son, and these new revelations, if true, mean we need additional charges to fit the severity of his crimes," attorney Adam Streisand said.

"Second degree murder requires malice aforethought, which can be implied by the conduct of the defendant," he said yesterday. "The actions alleged suggest that Dr. Murray abandoned his duties as a physician or an ordinary human being to save himself rather than his patient."

It was because of this news that California Attorney General Jerry Brown has asked a court to suspend Murray's medical license in the state pending the outcome of the criminal prosecution.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Justice4mj group is only reflecting and representing what the Jackson family have themselves said they want.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  They are there to support the family and their wishes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Thank you kingofmystery!

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's mom is furious over new allegations that  her son's doctor was more worried about hiding the drugs he was giving the King of Pop than saving his life.

Katherine Jackson, 79, is demanding an upgraded charge of second degree murder, her lawyer told the Daily News, after a report claiming Dr. Conrad Murray interrupted CPR to conceal drug evidence from paramedics.

"Mrs. Jackson never doubted that this man murdered her son, and these new revelations, if true, mean we need additional charges to fit the severity of his crimes," attorney Adam Streisand said.

"Second degree murder requires malice aforethought, which can be implied by the conduct of the defendant," he said yesterday. "The actions alleged suggest that Dr. Murray abandoned his duties as a physician or an ordinary human being to save himself rather than his patient."

Then I guess also Katherine is rushing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rowdyangel"

KofM - I applaud your enthusiasm, I really do but please let people make their own choice and don't try to force people into doing something they are not comfortable with.  In a way we are all doing our bit for justice already - and most of us have been for the last 9 months.

I have clearly stated the exact same thing myself. (See below).  It's a personal decision.  I can only express my opinion, and the reasons for having it.  For me personally, I just can't turn my back on the family and not do what they said they want and need help with.  It just doesn't sit well with me. I have to do what's seems right for me.  

I am just hoping to create dialogue and awareness to this subject because it clearly needed to be addressed.  People are talking about this to each other anyway.  Might as well as make an "official" post about it.   ;)

Well, this seems what the Jackson family is calling for.  You can either decide to agree or disagree with them.  If you're not sure, ask them directly what you as a fan/supporter should do.  The Jackson bros. are pretty accessible via their Twitter account...

You have to do what you are comfortable with.
[/b][/size]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Look kingofmystery I appreciate your effort sending this information, and I´m glad you have the things so clear. You say you base it on the "fact" that this is what the family wants, which is perfectly right.

But many other people need to come to that conclusion by their own, whatever the family, the Pope, or even MJ himself say (I don´t think him would disagree with me)... and this forum is full of that kind of people.

And I say this knowing that the only thing that I could do is reggister on facebook and send a message...
Which is another thing, if they want to get something, they should be more clear, have a manifest...
All this seems to be on a cloud full of big word such as This could change the history  :?  but I can´t see anything of that. If it´s really so, they are not explaining themselves right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions