~Souza~

I think the fact that most people here believe Murray didn't do anything wrong, causes this (as you call it) laziness.

I do not agree with certain threats some of those non-believers made against certain people and I will not stand for that. Posters on this forum support him and his family as well, yet in a different way. They are spreading his message and they post intelligent things for others to read.

I don't think many of them will join a march where an innocent man will be accused of something he did not do, it's called trial by media and that is exactly what happened to Mike.

Please don't judge the members of this forum, you left me desillusioned now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
Where are all of your voices?   What are you doing to support the family?   How are we standing together to say enough is enough?  How have you united with other fans to do something?   Michael may or may not be in control of what is currently going on, but in either case, we need to show our solidarity with him.  So far, we are not.  We are failing miserably.  

The family needs us, and the media needs to see us:  A strong collaborative force who supports Michael. Who demands justice.   How have you let them see this?  How have you let them hear this?  

You need to support the appropriate justice for Michael in all the ways he has needed it.  The family is asking us to.  Are you listening?  Are you paying attention to what's really going on?  Are you just going to sit back and let it happen?  

Where are all the strong women and men on this forum?  Please get out from behind your computer screens.

If you don't know what you are standing for, you will fall for anything.  Do you know what you are standing for?

I understand what you are saying but in reality, but in order to gain support, it has to be specific, and not broad. Please narrow down exactly what we should be supporting... it would be easier

I'm not sure how this is unclear.  What do you need specifics about?  The bottom line:  1) You support Michael and his family and want to show solidarity with fans all over the world.  2) You want to show support of justice in this case with how it will be handled through the legal system.  Nothing more, nothing less.  This is NOT about taking sides of whether MJ is dead or not.  It's much simpler than that.  We need to COME TOGETHER in unity to show our support.

you can not just say come out and support MJ... it only makes half a point. It's like an incomplete sentence. how the case will be handled? it has to start first!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

And realize we´re from around the world, what can we do in this way?
Take a plane?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

somekindofsign wrote; And realize we´re from around the world, what can we do in this way?
Take a plane?

I agree with what you say, all of us since our countries can do things, actually doing, we are in solidarity with the Jackson family, whenever there are more people actually reading the research being done in this and other forums What about Souza's research and Mo?
Propose something and we can discuss. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think the fact that most people here believe Murray didn't do anything wrong, causes this (as you call it) laziness.

I do not agree with certain threats some of those non-believers made against certain people and I will not stand for that. Posters on this forum support him and his family as well, yet in a different way. They are spreading his message and they post intelligent things for others to read.

I don't think many of them will join a march where an innocent man will be accused of something he did not do, it's called trial by media and that is exactly what happened to Mike.

Please re-read all my posts on this thread.  Clearly, I am not supporting any certain threats or negatively.  My gosh, NOT AT ALL.   I am calling for the EXACT opposite.  That's why I brought this up in the first place.  What should be happening is for all of us to get over our ideas about what happened on June 25, and stand in solidarity with the Jackson family.  We are collectively not doing that.  So many "fans" are all over the board right now, completely immobilized, and can't/aren't doing anything because of it.  I will say it again and again, we need to stop marginalizing and judging others...and start building bridges to all the others.  It's the right thing to do.  This forum has been brewing with negativity lately, and it's been heart-breaking to watch.   Somehow and someway we need to bring all sides together.  We need to build a network and coalition of support.  Admittedly, Justice4mj may not be the specific solution.  I don't care what it is, but something needs to be done to achieve solidarity and create positive change.  Call me an eternal optimist, incredibly naive, a visionary, or whatever you like, but I don't think sitting on the sidelines is the best way to participate in life.   Perhaps I'm just seeing things through a completely different viewpoint and angle, but I just want to find an effective solution for this issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

somekindofsign

We live together, we are like room mates, it´s normal to argue about passionate issues.
But I see bridges between us here everyday, everywhere.

I still don´t understand what I am supossed to do to be considered an acting person in this adventure?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Please re-read all my posts on this thread.  Clearly, I am not supporting any certain threats or negatively.  My gosh, NOT AT ALL.   I am calling for the EXACT opposite.  That's why I brought this up in the first place.  What should be happening is for all of us to get over our ideas about what happened on June 25, and stand in solidarity with the Jackson family.  We are collectively not doing that.  So many "fans" are all over the board right now, completely immobilized, and can't/aren't doing anything because of it.  I will say it again and again, we need to stop marginalizing and judging others...and start building bridges to all the others.  It's the right thing to do.  This forum has been brewing with negativity lately, and it's been heart-breaking to watch.   Somehow and someway we need to bring all sides together.  We need to build a network and coalition of support.  Admittedly, Justice4mj may not be the specific solution.  I don't care what it is, but something needs to be done to achieve solidarity and create positive change.  Call me an eternal optimist, incredibly naive, a visionary, or whatever you like, but I don't think sitting on the sidelines is the best way to participate in life.   Perhaps I'm just seeing things through a completely different viewpoint and angle, but I just want to find an effective solution for this issue.

A lot of people are past the hoax clues, others will never get past it. Believe me, I have NOT been on the sideline, I tried to show people, so did Mo and many members on this forum. I think you are insulting members here that are trying their best to do whatever is in their power to get the message out.

Again, do not judge all members because of the snipers we have on this forum lately, we do out best to get rid of them.

And if you want to do something, you really need to explain what you want to do, this is all a bit vague. I mean do you have an idea other than marching the streets accusing Murray?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Somehow, I am not expressing this clearly enough.    :?  Sorry.   I will try again:

I have been very inspired by effectiveness in which certain groups have been communicating their message...they are clearly sending a strong message of support by wearing the same T-shirts, stickers, ribbons, etc.  (You see this with other causes, whether it be cancer support, world issues, soldiers, etc.)    If all the MJ supporters could wear the same T-shirt, for example, can you imagine what a statement that would make?

Because many people do not believe MJ is alive, in order find common ground with supporters/fans, we can't use that as the common message.  It would need to remain hoax-neutral, allowing for us to find common ground with what we DO agree with: support of the Jackson family.  And also to allow for a fair and just trial in the Murphy case (again, staying neutral...we all can agree to a fair trial and proceedings).  

I am a strong advocate for creating awareness and support for different causes.  I do this kind of thing all the time with other issues that are important to me.  Why not come together and make a strong statement of support for the Jackson family?  Raise our voices as one.
Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 04:58:08 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Sarahli

We are here for a specific reason. We believe this to be a hoax and for some of us expect Michael to come back for a specific reason too. Taking this into account I don't see myself demonstrating and showing support to the family as I truly believe that Michael is well alive and that consequently Conrad Murray is innocent.
I just don't understand what you exactly want. Demonstrating ok but for what ? And take also into account that we're from all over the world. I only can express myself about the hoax in this forum. On this subject I feel all alone here in France, in my small village. So to me this forum is very important and a very good beggining as to show interest, love and support to Michael and his family because I'm sure they monitor the web.  
Note also that several tv shows have already mentionned the hoax websites and sure will continue as soon as we keep working.
We are here together talking about a lot of subjects, we're united in the name of MJ. What more do we have to do ? I 'll do it with pleasure if it can help but it has to be more concrete as it seems I'm not the only one who needs more details.

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
We are here for a specific reason. We believe this to be a hoax and for some of us expect Michael to come back for a specific reason too. Taking this into account I don't see myself demonstrating and showing support to the family as I truly believe that Michael is well alive and that consequently Conrad Murray is innocent.
I just don't understand what you exactly want. Demonstrating ok but for what ? And take also into account that we're from all over the world. I only can express myself about the hoax in this forum. On this subject I feel all alone here in France, in my small village. So to me this forum is very important and a very good beggining as to show interest, love and support to Michael and his family because I'm sure they monitor the web.  
Note also that several tv shows have already mentionned the hoax websites and sure will continue as soon as we keep working.
We are here together talking about a lot of subjects, we're united in the name of MJ. What more do we have to do ? I 'll do it with pleasure if it can help but it has to be more concrete as it seems I'm not the only one who needs more details.

God bless you

After thinking your response through, I think you asked a very important question that I think is causing the confusion: "Demonstrating is ok but for what?" That is the question I have been asking myself lately: For what?  I think each person needs to answer that for themselves, and it might mean different things to different people.  

For me, it means standing up against all the injustice, slander, and conspiracy Michael has had to go through.  It's about civil rights.  It's about fighting against ignorance.  It's about loving your neighbors around the globe.  It's about the media mayhem.  It's about corruption.  It's about family.  It's about love. It's about all of the things that Mike stands for, or has had to fight against.  It's about creating solidarity with those who feel strongly about the above issues.
Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 05:39:10 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A lot of people are past the hoax clues, others will never get past it. Believe me, I have NOT been on the sideline, I tried to show people, so did Mo and many members on this forum. I think you are insulting members here that are trying their best to do whatever is in their power to get the message out.

Again, do not judge all members because of the snipers we have on this forum lately, we do out best to get rid of them.

And if you want to do something, you really need to explain what you want to do, this is all a bit vague. I mean do you have an idea ither than marching the streets accusing Murray?

I know there are people NOT sitting on the sidelines, and I know you (as well as Mo) are not one of them. I would never deny that or deny my appreciation for anyone else who is "engaged".  But let's face it, we could be doing a better job "collectively" as a whole.  This post was meant to be a challenge for those who are sitting--sitting comfortably behind their computers and doing little else.  The outcome of this dialogue encourages me to do just the same, and I may even take a "computer break" and put these thoughts into action myself.  I would like to begin reaching out to the fan clubs initially, dialogue with them and see if they want to come on board, and then on to the next group, etc.  This post was also meant to challenge our thinking about how to reach out and build bridges to other MJ groups. We can get a whole lot more accomplished if we come together and unify.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Sarahli"

God bless you

After thinking your response through, I think you asked a very important question that I think is causing the confusion: "Demonstrating is ok but for what?" That is the question I have been asking myself lately: For what?  I think each person needs to answer that for themselves, and it might mean different things to different people.  

For me, it means standing up against all the injustice, slander, and conspiracy Michael has had to go through.  It's about civil rights.  It's about fighting against ignorance.  It's about loving your neighbors around the globe.  It's about the media mayhem.  It's about corruption.  It's about family.  It's about love. It's about all of the things that Mike stands for, or has had to fight against.  It's about creating solidarity with those who feel strongly about the above issues.
[/b]

Ok I totally agree with you on that we have to fight for this world to be a better place and be a true soldier of love.
Now we must think on how we're going to do it ? All suggestions are welcome...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

Kingofmyster I'm understanding, it seems that the only thing I can think of is to send our support to the Jackson family in writing, on behalf of all members of this forum and let them know we support them.
If someone has another idea ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this1crazygirl

:geek:  8-)  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

by ~Souza~ » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:39 pm

I agree with you!  I do not read the rest of this thread, because this one says it all to me.
For one, I am not so sure first of all that Michael is dead, or if so, has been murdered at the
hands on ONE person.   Dr. Murray would NOT have purposely set himself up as the
sole suspect and only one with Michael Jackson on the morning he "died".  There is more
to it, and we don't have all the information yet and I will not rally or unite if I never get the
truth, on emotions alone.   :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions