2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: BRACE YORSELVES.........
March 29, 2010, 03:40:17 AM
I'm on the fence about the outcome.  If it favours the hoax, I will be thrilled.   If it favours the guilty outcome and Murray is sentenced, I will stop this investigation.  My life has just been consumed with this hoax forum, and my son has been denied good times with his mother.  If I let go, I will let God.  It doesn't mean I will stop believing MJ is alive, it just means I will stop investigating every bit  of evidence or news.  The Truth Will Prevail, in it's own time.  I will have to :(  :(  :(  :(  :(   stop looking for it.  It has been a long and tiring 9 months that we have devoted to this forum.  There has been many UPS and DOWNS.   My son needs my attention and Love, and I sometimes have put the forum first  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

So for me, April 5th is the end of the line. ..........either way.  As always, with love  L.O.V.E  xox :|  :|  :|  :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

March 29, 2010, 03:50:07 AM
Quote from: "Game Player"
The tapes that went missing should reappear.
Amen.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

March 29, 2010, 03:54:11 AM
but, even if this does go to trial...i don't think it's necessarily a bad thing (i'm thinking in hoax mode). think about allllllll of the things we have learned (or opened our eyes to) of michael since he "passed." i love the man and have for a long, long time...but the respect and admiration i have of him grew ten-fold. i think when situations like this occurs (i.e. someone's absence) you are forced to re-examine and look at everything again. i think it's safe to say we've come to love and respect michael the person much more than we ever have since June 25th.

for the sake of the hoax, i'm not going to place a heavy emphasis on the 5th. i think if the trial went through, we'd discover more of michael (piece by piece) that we wouldn't have known before. that being said, a trial will really make a lot of people's faith waver. it won't all be pretty, the judicial system likes to play up the ugly. do i think murray will ever be convicted (if there is a trial)? hell. no. that man was set up to walk free from the very beginning.

we just have to wait and see. time is not in our hands folks. it's in michael's. he's "looking around and playing with us." i'm waiting for the snap, cause then the bam comes  ;) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

the arabian nights

March 29, 2010, 03:59:44 AM
so the actual trial may not be until end of the year or next year

how many days will they need - depends on the witnesses and the body of evidence and experts  what a week or two?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 29, 2010, 12:19:19 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
HI guys...... well as we know Murray's trial date of April 5th is fast approaching. I would like to know what you guys think will happen at the trial,? What you guys think will happen this week?

TMZ has already starting their article posting frenzy! :evil:  Will major medias such as Nancy Grace, Jane Velez, Geraldo , Larry King, ect....cover this should be a huge week.

ALSO>>...........How in the f__ck can someone die from a cardiac arrest under a cardiologist care?

How can a cardiologist do CPR on a bed?

Has Murray made a statement to the Jackson family or even attempted to make a statement?

Just throwing things out there as I  expect this week to be highly interesting

THe questions I stated above ...when I look at those questions seriously that is what keeps me going.

Answering your question, he is as much a cardiologist as I would be the Queen of Egypt.. lol.. He is not a cardiologist, what we saw up to now he is an actor. The real CM is a white man. Hope that would answer your question  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 29, 2010, 12:29:48 PM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "Game Player"
The tapes that went missing should reappear.
Amen.  :roll:

We can only hope...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

March 29, 2010, 01:06:04 PM
I need to go back and pull up Murray's medical license information because it is just unbelievable that a cardiologist can actually give someone a cardiac arrest as well as do the cpr on the bed. The ar report states that he did CPR on the floor but clearly we have the 911 call where we clearly hear that MJ was on the bed!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 02:29:27 PM
Brace yourselves but more importantly it may be a good idea to pace yourselves. The April 5th hearing could set the stage for a court trial. The trial could take place within a few months or much later  depending on the open calendar dates and schedules. Plus delays have been known to take place that  cause trial dates to be re-set. Remember the last trial connected with MJ? The charges were brought against MJ  in 2003 yet the trial didn't take place until 2005.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

March 29, 2010, 03:05:20 PM
oh hell girlfriday..dont say we might have to wait years..............in that case i will book a room in the "looney bin" right now.......xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 03:08:17 PM
can somebody go to the courthouse on april 5th and ask murray wtf his youtube video was about???? i still cant figure that out..maybe if theres enough ppl yelling it out he will answer or his lawyer! :lol:  i dont know im just really dumbed out after watching it again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 29, 2010, 03:09:34 PM
sorry i said "out" alot in that post...heehee just this nuthouse can do that to ya!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

loyalfan

March 29, 2010, 03:19:42 PM
lol......yes if you had submitted that to your english teacher at shool you would have got a....FAIL.....tooo  many OUTs.....lol....xxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 06:34:15 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
but, even if this does go to trial...i don't think it's necessarily a bad thing (i'm thinking in hoax mode). think about allllllll of the things we have learned (or opened our eyes to) of michael since he "passed." i love the man and have for a long, long time...but the respect and admiration i have of him grew ten-fold. i think when situations like this occurs (i.e. someone's absence) you are forced to re-examine and look at everything again. i think it's safe to say we've come to love and respect michael the person much more than we ever have since June 25th.

for the sake of the hoax, i'm not going to place a heavy emphasis on the 5th. i think if the trial went through, we'd discover more of michael (piece by piece) that we wouldn't have known before. that being said, a trial will really make a lot of people's faith waver. it won't all be pretty, the judicial system likes to play up the ugly. do i think murray will ever be convicted (if there is a trial)? hell. no. that man was set up to walk free from the very beginning.

I'm with you; however, I think there is going to be a postponement.

we just have to wait and see. time is not in our hands folks. it's in michael's. he's "looking around and playing with us." i'm waiting for the snap, cause then the bam comes  ;) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 29, 2010, 06:43:23 PM
Think about jury selection. Tell me where they can find an impartial unbiased group of 12 jurors (plus alternates) to face the alleged murderer of MJ. The selection process will take a while.  Think of all of the fans who will be jockeying to try and becomea juror only to get tossed out.:lol:

Quote from: "loyalfan"
oh hell girlfriday..dont say we might have to wait years..............in that case i will book a room in the "looney bin" right now.......xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 10:03:32 PM
I'll be waiting for the truth what happened to our michael :cry: and it is just I dont believe he is dead never since 9 month ago but lets see if murray goes to jail and anything happens hahahahaha now I'm laughing but I think I'll cry like never
 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions