Ten Unreleased Tracks before Christmas-A Michael Jackson Album

This new, interesting album featuring ten previously unreleased tracks of Michael will be released in the month of November. The album contains tracks that Michael recorded with Will.I.Am in 2006, and numerous tracks recorded in the 80s that didn’t make the final cut for Bad. The album will give Jackson lovers a chance to feel the warmth and talent of the artist even after he is gone.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A huge Fan of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "StephenB"
Ten Unreleased Tracks before Christmas-A Michael Jackson Album

This new, interesting album featuring ten previously unreleased tracks of Michael will be released in the month of November. The album contains tracks that Michael recorded with Will.I.Am in 2006, and numerous tracks recorded in the 80s that didn’t make the final cut for Bad. The album will give Jackson lovers a chance to feel the warmth and talent of the artist even after he is gone.

Thanks for sharing this information. It will be interesting to hear the music. I guess this means Michael won't be coming back before November.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

at the risk of sounding like some old religious freak i so wish michael would have recorded a gospel album. with that voice .while to my mind will you be there , cry , and heal the world have a contemporary christian flavor i can just imagine what it would have been like. unless of course some of you know of some that were done when he was younger that i am not aware of. i was amazed a christmas last year to find that the boys made about 6 christmas albums.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PJ4MJ

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
at the risk of sounding like some old religious freak i so wish michael would have recorded a gospel album. with that voice .while to my mind will you be there , cry , and heal the world have a contemporary christian flavor i can just imagine what it would have been like. unless of course some of you know of some that were done when he was younger that i am not aware of. i was amazed a christmas last year to find that the boys made about 6 christmas albums.

Is sounding like some old religious freak a bad thing?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

i think that if this is true he is not comming back until december at least... but it´s ok! is just to mention, not that I care only for BAM! but I canpt wait to hear his voice again! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

mumof3

If will I am is on the album they would have had to get his permision to put his voice on the album and as he said he is agai at it so this does not add up at all copyright and all that anybody got any thoughts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "mumof3"
If will I am is on the album they would have had to get his permision to put his voice on the album and as he said he is agai at it so this does not add up at all copyright and all that anybody got any thoughts

Yes, if Will I Am is involved, why is he making such a fuss about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Judging by all the rumours surfacing there seems like there will definitely be new album out soon. However, I fail to see how those news support the hoax theory in any way. Rumours are that most songs are at least a few years old, i.e. not new songs. Michael doesn't need to be alive in order for the estate/Sony to release these songs. If these songs were songs that had never been heard or heard of before it'd be more convincing that Michael's behind it all. That doesn't mean I'm not excited but imagine the extent of the excitement if Michael was actually around to promote the album?  :(  I never thought a "new" MJ album would have me excited and sad at the same time...  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

But the new ones with will I am have me interested as too him being against the release
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Super! Cannot wait!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

suspicious mind

Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Is sounding like some old religious freak a bad thing?  ;)

it's just that i am sure most of these younger one's would be more intersted in something fresh and hip (like hip is a word they even use anymore :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "mumof3"
But the new ones with will I am have me interested as too him being against the release

Yeah, I know but that's a bad thing though. Will I am's argument is that Michael wouldn't have wanted these songs released since he hasn't "perfected" them which would mean Michael is not around to do that  :( . Neyo had also written new songs for Michael and now he doesn't know what to do with them since he doesn't want to give them to another artist (makes me so so sad  :cry: ). If Michael really was alive and working on new material I doubt Will I Am and Ne-yo would even mention these things. Unfortunately, that is how I see it...

Besides, I think Will have been saying different things, one minute it's this the next it's that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions