TIM BURTON
April 07, 2010, 05:37:52 AM
Thanks to the research of alwaysbelieveMJ, posted through a video on youtube (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), I realized that Michael's connections with Alice in Wonderland - the film released on March 5, is no coincidence and it unfolds in a much deeper level. We have another actor and helping hand in this hoax: Mr. Tim Burton (born August 25, 1958), the American film director and producer who specializes in dark and quirky-themed films.

Besides his portfolio of famous films, of which Edward Scissorhands, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland raised a high interest to Michael, his developing work seems even more interesting: "As if that wasn't enough Burton is also producing Ripley's Believe It Or Not! (a film he was originally supposed to direct) and a feature length version of the animated film "9"." Please check out the sites to find the intriguing clues: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

Moreover, check out Tim Burton's official site (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) to see his new and weird art gallery, starring a spiraled 9 pointing to "the last of its kind" and play his game, walking through the decked floor gallery to see his works.

I think he represents and interesting and potentially resourceful lead in this hoax. As we are all already aware of, there is a subtle revolutionary movement going on in the music and film industry and, as Jermaine said, there are many people involved...

Keep the faith and spread the message!

LOVE,
Andy
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: TIM BURTON
April 07, 2010, 07:24:37 AM
I can´t wait to see Ripley's Believe It Or Not!   :P

And I love Tim Burton´s art - he´s a creative and artistic genius.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

April 07, 2010, 07:34:14 AM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"
Thanks to the research of alwaysbelieveMJ, posted through a video on youtube (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), I realized that Michael's connections with Alice in Wonderland - the film released on March 5, is no coincidence and it unfolds in a much deeper level. We have another actor and helping hand in this hoax: Mr. Tim Burton (born August 25, 1958), the American film director and producer who specializes in dark and quirky-themed films.

Besides his portfolio of famous films, of which Edward Scissorhands, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland raised a high interest to Michael, his developing work seems even more interesting: "As if that wasn't enough Burton is also producing Ripley's Believe It Or Not! (a film he was originally supposed to direct) and a feature length version of the animated film "9"." Please check out the sites to find the intriguing clues: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

Moreover, check out Tim Burton's official site (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) to see his new and weird art gallery, starring a spiraled 9 pointing to "the last of its kind" and play his game, walking through the decked floor gallery to see his works.

I think he represents and interesting and potentially resourceful lead in this hoax. As we are all already aware of, there is a subtle revolutionary movement going on in the music and film industry and, as Jermaine said, there are many people involved...

Keep the faith and spread the message!

LOVE,
Andy

Thanks for this.  I wonder if they knew each other.  My earliest movie memories were of "Nightmare before Christmas" (one of my favorite movies) which he produced.  I saw him on an episode of  Charlie Rose on pbs a few months ago.  He seemed like a very interesting person.  He talked about working at Disney and how didn't feel like he fit in because his animation style was too quirky and dark.  I feel like I could relate to that anxious quality about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 08:02:51 AM
Ripley's Believe it or not is a museum in London already.. Ive been there, its AMAZING.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

April 07, 2010, 08:09:01 AM
As far as I understood they knew each other, from the information posted by "alwaysbelieveMJ" in that youtube video. Moreover, it seems that Michael should have played Depp's part in Edward Scissorhands, but for unknown reasons this didn't happen eventually.There is also rumor that Tim Burton is to direct the Michael Jackson movie... Anyway, I think it is worth following..

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions