somekindofsign

And the Stargate sorry has nothing to do, sorry, it´s a USA government remote viewing project.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
There is a lot of interesting thoughts here. I cannot comment on the religious aspect to all this because I have never had any belief in it due to the alterations and manipulation of it. I know that from personal experience that you do not need to believe in God to become awakened. The basis of every religion is love. Everyone feels this and this really is all you need.
My awakening happened overnight and completely out of the blue and because I had never looked into religion or prophecy etc I didn't have a clue as to what had happened to me. The energy of love is often called God and this is what flooded through me, physically. My mind and body suddenly became one with the Universe as a whole.
Words don't really explain this transformation, this experience is intensely real and can only really be understood once you have been there, because once this has happened it is impossible to go back. Many people's minds may not believe in God, but our essence will never forget as this is what we are, as I was so dramatically reminded of. God=Love=Life. So it doesn't matter what your preferred word for it is, it is all the same. Love cannot die as energy does not die. We are made of love, which is energy. ;)
I know there some members here who will know exactly what I am talking about and it is such a huge relief to find that I am no longer alone. If you are interested in reading my thread where I have opened up about my awakening, then here it is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Know Michael is referring to 2012 because so many people are now having these experiences and once you do, you know there is nothing to fear. This is about a new beginning. Love and light is truth, not what others tell us is true. Love to all xx

I'm glad you're one of the 'awaken'  ;) but I do not really agree with you on the God = love part. I as a religious person believe that God is the Almighty, the Creator of the heavens and earth and everything in it. Love is just an energy that God created, so God is so much more than love wich is just a form of energy. I would not give God the acknowledgement if I called him love.
As for the Illuminati part: to really, and I mean really, understand the why of the NWO you must know the story about satan and how he refused to bow down to Adam and what the promise was he made to God when God gave the angel Mikaeel the order to cast away satan out of Heaven.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
As for the Illuminati part: to really, and I mean really, understand the why of the NWO you must know the story about satan and how he refused to bow down to Adam and what the promise was he made to God when God gave the angel Mikaeel the order to cast away satan out of Heaven.

Disagree. I don't believe in any of this God vs Satan crap and I never will, but I'm fully aware of the Illuminati/NWO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
There is a lot of interesting thoughts here. I cannot comment on the religious aspect to all this because I have never had any belief in it due to the alterations and manipulation of it. I know that from personal experience that you do not need to believe in God to become awakened. The basis of every religion is love. Everyone feels this and this really is all you need.
My awakening happened overnight and completely out of the blue and because I had never looked into religion or prophecy etc I didn't have a clue as to what had happened to me. The energy of love is often called God and this is what flooded through me, physically. My mind and body suddenly became one with the Universe as a whole.
Words don't really explain this transformation, this experience is intensely real and can only really be understood once you have been there, because once this has happened it is impossible to go back. Many people's minds may not believe in God, but our essence will never forget as this is what we are, as I was so dramatically reminded of. God=Love=Life. So it doesn't matter what your preferred word for it is, it is all the same. Love cannot die as energy does not die. We are made of love, which is energy. ;)
I know there some members here who will know exactly what I am talking about and it is such a huge relief to find that I am no longer alone. If you are interested in reading my thread where I have opened up about my awakening, then here it is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Know Michael is referring to 2012 because so many people are now having these experiences and once you do, you know there is nothing to fear. This is about a new beginning. Love and light is truth, not what others tell us is true. Love to all xx

I'm glad you're one of the 'awaken'  ;) but I do not really agree with you on the God = love part. I as a religious person believe that God is the Almighty, the Creator of the heavens and earth and everything in it. Love is just an energy that God created, so God is so much more than love wich is just a form of energy. I would not give God the acknowledgement if I called him love.

Thank you for your comments dancing machine. :)

I do have a slightly different approach to all this, purely for the reason that love was shown to me without words or belief. Pure, unadulterated and without a hint of corruption. There is so much to take in when it comes to religion, what was God called before there was this word given to him. I know that love is just as all powerful as peoples opinion of God. Love is made way too little of. I try to see everything without words as much as possible, words complicate things, labels divide us. We are united with Love/God when we are born but do we know this to be God at this time, no because we do not understand words when first born, only feelings. Everyone will have differing opinions on what they think is right, I just try not to focus too much on other peoples beliefs as life does not need to be this complicated. Life was meant to be simple and others have come in and turned things upside down, inside out and backwards, changed it and changed it again. One thing contradicts another and all in all the whole issue becomes confusing and we have to decide what are beliefs are depending on what we are told or what we read. I was given this transformation with no preconceptions or understanding and with no idea what was going on. I didn't read any books on any of these subjects so what happened to me is as real as it gets. This is my truth because what I was given was not told to me, it became me. Awakening is not just about learning the truth, it is about love/light becoming you. There are so many people who are far from being awakened and they don't stand a chance if they have to get their heads around all this knowledge/belief, and love does not discriminate, it is for all, so this needs to be simplified.
As for the Illuminati agenda etc.. I know what they are up to and what they have planned and they cannot succeed because love will bring us back to life in it's own magical way, individually as well as collectively. As it doing right now. Love will become stronger than fear=God is stronger than Satan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Amen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really think it's about Illuminati and New World Order .. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Believe777, thank you soooo much for your post, and for your 2012 awakening post. Somthing truly amazing is happening. My awakening has been going on very slowly..peice by piece for 10 years. But now is the time! So many high vibrations of LOVE.. I can feel it. And I am learning every day how to better live in LOVE. Majorloveprayor.org.....AWESOME... I love it! We CAN heal the world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*edit*   majorloveprayer.org....oops. Also, 4 years to get it right... It seems we are headed on the right path. Thank you Michael, for all that you are, and all that you've done. Breathtaking.                         [url=
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "jessicakthx"

Disagree. I don't believe in any of this God vs Satan crap and I never will, but I'm fully aware of the Illuminati/NWO.

I believe God is not in human form or a man or woman, God is the energies of energies. He's the biggest soul and we're all souls from the huge soul. We're all children of god. I hope I make a little sense. The Illuminati and NWO wants to create dualities. Black and White, Good and Evil, God and Satan, Heaven and Hell, Love and Hate etc. There is only good. But because the Illuminati and NWO want evil into this world they created all the bad things all the dualities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

MJLover1990, totally agree with you, but to me these negative forces exist, as two sides of the coin. It´s not bad, everthing is part of the same whole. The NWO is part of that negative, and not preciselly the top of it. But it´s true that they are interested in dividing, make us see those two sides as separate and negative thing, and make us fall in the negative or be opposed to it, so our souls remain split and out of harmony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
MJLover1990, totally agree with you, but to me these negative forces exist, as two sides of the coin. It´s not bad, everthing is part of the same whole. The NWO is part of that negative, and not preciselly the top of it. But it´s true that they are interested in dividing, make us see those two sides as separate and negative thing, and make us fall in the negative or be opposed to it, so our souls remain split and out of harmony.

Absolutely agree with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "love4humanity"
Believe777, thank you soooo much for your post, and for your 2012 awakening post. Somthing truly amazing is happening. My awakening has been going on very slowly..peice by piece for 10 years. But now is the time! So many high vibrations of LOVE.. I can feel it. And I am learning every day how to better live in LOVE. Majorloveprayor.org.....AWESOME... I love it! We CAN heal the world!

Your very welcome  :)  I am very happy that there are people like you and others here who can understand and connect with my words,and to discover those who are also going through this transformation. A more gradual awakening I'm sure, is a much steadier path and probably the one I would have chosen if I had any say in the matter, the overnight way is an awful lot to adjust to and make sense of. Either way, many people are being truly blessed and gifted with this wonderful connection to love and to each other. We are also blessed to be sharing such a wonderful and magical journey together  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"

Absolutely agree with you!

I agree with you too  ;)

I believe that both sides are necessary, there is always an equal and opposite to everything. Even if it is hard to understand. Everything needs to start balancing out, so we can be in a position to create a free and responsible world. A world that feels loved  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Ooooohhhhh That is beautiful!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

he was meaning 2012 but we were on 2009 that are 3 years 2011 ??? if the rehealsas were on 2009...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions