Quote from: "somekindofsign"

I think  that the years to follow are decisive.
But we have to take into account that maybe someone is trying to make us believe that prophecies are being fulfilled, and it may be a lie.
I insist. PROJECT BLUE BEAM.

:lol: YES! Project BLUEBEAM is a sign of the times as HAARP
It is the control of men over nature!

I know something very important, a subject never broached here!
I would say just 2 words ...

MASTER MAITREYA

... when you hear about him is the beginning of the end! oh I just talk,shit too late!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've just found something weird!
 Stargate..?     :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

The Capitol is Stargate: Freedom's Gate
[youtube:2n0yyk63]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtywhqX1QXM[/youtube:2n0yyk63]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Sorry I have not seen it yet, (I will now) but I can tell you now that there is said to actually exist a Stargate Project, I can´t remember now what is all about, I can search. And the Stargate TV Saga is full of clues and winks to many projects.

Do you remember an episode when they realize that someone is airing a TV series based on what they do?
What do they say? Ok, let it be, if there´s a TV series about it, who is going to believe that it really exists?

*EDIT* I have already seen it and it ´s very interesting.
But it happens with all the big cathedrals in Europe.
They are plenty of astrology.
They even create a map of the stars altogether.
If you could see the dark Earth from the sky in XVI century, the lights of the cathedrals would paint a starmap.
The same happens with the piramids. Keops, Kephren and Mikerinos are aligned exactly like the stars of the orion belt when those piramids were made.
Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 04:40:10 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Okay but that would really be 2013...???
4 years as of 2009....

WHAT did Michael plan to accomplish do you think by 2012??? What WILL he accomplish more like it....???
that means that tii had to be made in 2008 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

somekindofsign

Quote from: "liberiangirl96"
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Okay but that would really be 2013...???
4 years as of 2009....

WHAT did Michael plan to accomplish do you think by 2012??? What WILL he accomplish more like it....???
that means that tii had to be made in 2008 ;)

Or as I said up there, that you have to count 2009 and 2012...

From 2009 to 2012 we have 4 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "michangelo"
somekindofsign and Sarahli I am glad that I am not alone believe in prophecy,
glory to God and his divine plan!
8-)

Ofcourse you're not alone, we are all waking up now hopefully. I'm awakened myself for a long time now.
Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 06:14:46 PM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
8-)

Ofcourse you're not alone, we are all waking up now hopefully. I''m awakened myself for a long time now.

I know you're one of ours! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
As michangelo said this has to be something regarding the prophecies. I am religious and I believe in God, deeply.
What the Illuminati have tried to do and managed to do is to divide us from being one community and to separate us from God. They don't want us to follow God's law and we must admit that they did a good job because nowadays unfortunately less and less people do really believe in God. Even people who claim to have faith worship the wrong thing or worship God the wrong manner. They have been deceived. All religions have been corrupted in different manners.
Illuminati worship Satan, you really have to know that. Don't think it's ridiculous please, this is what they want. Ridicule people who believe in God, Paradise and Hell, Angels and the Doomsday.

Now I know that many of you will say how do you know that what you're saying is the truth ? I'll just say that even if I always believed in God it happenend that sometimes I questionned myself, especially on life after death. I don't blindly believe. But faith is found in everything around us. Just ask yourself the right questions, look, observe, compare and you'll surely find the right answers.

Death is not the end, it's the beginning of eternity.

Amen to that!
What a great post.

I've been telling people this same thing for a while but nobody seems to believe it. Most people seem to be blinded for the truth and that's such a shame. It really is sad to see how people being manipulated by the devil himself.
All the satan wants is simply to fool everyone into hell. Do to so he needs his army in this world: the illuminati. They all sold their souls to satan in exchange for power, wealth and fame.

To quote Michael in 'Money':

Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such

Thank you Dancing_Machine. Indeed most people hardly believe in God, Paradise and Hell and that this world will come to an end sooner or later. They usually make a mockery of it.
They also don't believe that Illuminati really do exist and that they really have a plan. Consiprationists have been turned into derision. But anyway we have to keep talking about it maybe things will change and evolve in the right way.
God bless you.

Unfortunately the illuminati's plan seem to work, too many people don't believe in God (anymore). Satan made people desire the earthly things and made people forget about their Creator and to give Him the acknowledgement for His creation.
But like God said in the Holy Qoran: "And Allah is the Best of the planners."   ;)

@Michaelangelo, you're not the only one  :D . God warned us for these times of great deception so I'm glad we can use the knowledge to awaken others for this devilish deception.
Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 05:41:14 PM by Dancing_Machine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Glory to the Lord, I see that many here acknowledge his Divinity!

Michael ... you are the angel did say how to love his neighbor!
You deserve your place on his right .. be blessed Michael!

Whether you are still among us or not, your message of love is clear,
because you belong to God and he has chosen to honor him!
8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Please, don´t be so negative about people not believing, I think it´s quite the opposite,
people believes more is some kind of God but doesn´t believe in churches.
Of course, attraction-reaction, there´s loads of people who give their lives to banal things out of the spirit and so, even without knowing, they are in hands of the darkness.

All of you interested in 2012, please read my post at  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
It´s really long, I´m sorry, but it explains a lot of things that we are discussing here.

LOVE AND LIGHT as a way of thinking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "somekindofsign"

Sarahli, sorry, MJ said we have 4 years, so it´s our only chance?
NOBODY knows what´s going to happen. If light will prevail over darkness. Everything is to see.
What I do believe is that we have decisive years of changes ahead. And the result is yet to see.
But we´re not alone, we have superior help (call it whatever).
I understand that MJ wanted to share messages with people, but it doesn´t mean he is the center of the awakenning phenomeno. To me he is important, but there are lots of people awoken out there years before this happened. Even Michael voice is not necessarily gospel. He wants us to awake, not to change the subject of our somnambulism.

I think  that the years to follow are decisive.
But we have to take into account that maybe someone is trying to make us believe that prophecies are being fulfilled, and it may be a lie.
I insist. PROJECT BLUE BEAM.

Yes, if people wake up things will change in time, we have to keep hope and spread the word. But we don't have eternity that's my point. Some day if nothing happens it will be too late.
Regarding the end of times nobody knows when it's gonna happened and as you say Illuminati with their technology will try to deceive people. This is why faith is important.

2012 is expected regarding Illuminati plans. It is their agenda I'm talking about that's maybe why Michael said we have 4 years. They have deadlines and it seems that the year 2012 is a big one. Not 100% sure tho. I'm just collecting information around and try to see what's happening in the world and it's bad, really bad.

Yes of course Michael is not the only one, hopefully for him and for us. A lot of people are waking up but it's good when "important" persons wake up and try to do things. The impact is different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

somekindofsign

I agree with you, adding that it´s an important date itself, not to the illuminati.
To them also, like to us, because it´s important and decisive itself  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is a lot of interesting thoughts here. I cannot comment on the religious aspect to all this because I have never had any belief in it due to the alterations and manipulation of it. I know that from personal experience that you do not need to believe in God to become awakened. The basis of every religion is love. Everyone feels this and this really is all you need.
My awakening happened overnight and completely out of the blue and because I had never looked into religion or prophecy etc I didn't have a clue as to what had happened to me. The energy of love is often called God and this is what flooded through me, physically. My mind and body suddenly became one with the Universe as a whole.
Words don't really explain this transformation, this experience is intensely real and can only really be understood once you have been there, because once this has happened it is impossible to go back. Many people's minds may not believe in God, but our essence will never forget as this is what we are, as I was so dramatically reminded of. God=Love=Life. So it doesn't matter what your preferred word for it is, it is all the same. Love cannot die as energy does not die. We are made of love, which is energy. ;)
I know there some members here who will know exactly what I am talking about and it is such a huge relief to find that I am no longer alone. If you are interested in reading my thread where I have opened up about my awakening, then here it is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Know Michael is referring to 2012 because so many people are now having these experiences and once you do, you know there is nothing to fear. This is about a new beginning. Love and light is truth, not what others tell us is true. Love to all xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
8-)

Ofcourse you're not alone, we are all waking up now hopefully. I''m awakened myself for a long time now.

I know you're one of ours! :D

I'm glad you know!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "teedybear"
I've just found something weird!
 Stargate..?     :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

The Capitol is Stargate: Freedom's Gate
[youtube:1m5dv8ap]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtywhqX1QXM[/youtube:1m5dv8ap]

Yes some architectures are known to have good energy attraction like domes and pyramids. Now depending on what kind of things are done under these buildings/constructions, depends what kind of energy is brought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."