Okay so was watching TII again and listening to his speech he is giving the dancers, voclists etc towards the end and something really stuck out. He said "We have 4 years to get it right"
He was speaking about the planet and taking care of one another however do you think it had some other meaning to it. I mean 4 years...why 4 years...What is going to happen in 4 years? Any one want to talk about the meaning of this....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

I think he meant 2012.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

He definitely meant 2012.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Yes I also think he was talking about 2012. I don't know if you're now familiar with the Illuminati stuff but they have a plan to establish a new world order and they have something with the number 11.
In 2012 it will be exactly 11 years after 9/11 and some people expect them to do some other terror attack in 2012. It is also believed that around the years 2012-2020 there will be a kind of pole shift that will induce big changes on earth (eartquakes, floods...) and that these Illuminati are preparing themselves for this event to come. They don't want us to know for specific reasons.
They want this new world (after pole shift) for them and eliminate 50% of world's population to be able to control everyone more than they already can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Okay but that would really be 2013...???
4 years as of 2009....

WHAT did Michael plan to accomplish do you think by 2012??? What WILL he accomplish more like it....???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Syringa"
I think he meant 2012.

I am not an accountant but if he said that in June 2009+4 yrs -2013 not 2012.. so that means the movie  this is it ( that part was recorded in 2008) !!  Unless I am wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

somekindofsign

You´re wrong if you count 2009 and 2012...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

I like so many other of you have been totally perplexed by this and have not stop wondering what he actually meant. I am really not associating his words with a comeback of any sort, but I do believe there was a reason for that. 4 years what could he have possibly meant , we know it somehow ties in with the government, we all know how Mike felt about the government, but 4 years? He meant something by that and I do believe us finding out what he meant will definitley shed a lot more light on things. :?

4 years to get what right? The environment? The world?  I simply never really understood  a lot of the illuminati stuff (not saying it does not exist) but I am still studying it to get a better understanding of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can already hear some people call me a fool ..
Ok! that's what it said .. take care

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you read the Apocalypse of St. John you would understand what Michael was talking about.
But as your generation is atheist you do not see!
Michael was primarily a Jehovah's Witness,
he knew the Bible and of course the end of the reign of Satan!
Michel is not a prophet, he did recite that text ... let's see

"Men worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast [see Emperor], and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?" And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months; it opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming His Name and His dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation, and all who dwell on earth will worship it, every one whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that was slain." (Revelation 13:4-8 RSV)

Barack Hussein Obama took the Chair January 20, 2009,
tand if you know his history, you already know it was born from a questionable relationship!
One can say he has been educated to become President of the United States.
Born of a mother who worked as a prostitute, and an influential black man
(there are explicit nude photos of Ann Dunham ,we can not show it here, but this is true).

Barack Hussein Obama is the Antichrist - Hussein Hebrew language of God is ...

Need more evidence ? ...listen and watch these videos!

Blasphemous words

[youtube:2og2alle]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs&feature=related[/youtube:2og2alle]
[youtube:2og2alle]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-TMKUea87E&feature=related[/youtube:2og2alle]

I apologize if this offends you,
but that's what Michael wanted to say otherwise is illogical!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

imo obama cant be the antichrist because the majority of the world hates him. he has more haters than followers. maybe you need to find someone else to claim as your anti christ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Obama antechrist ?
Ok, perhaps, but he's the only US president who did the health care law in your country.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
imo obama cant be the antichrist because the majority of the world hates him. he has more haters than followers. maybe you need to find someone else to claim as your anti christ.

I do not need to seek it, because it is Obama!
Who said that your whole world hates him?
Or you read it? in Canada it is flatter, Israel is Adulated!
He is idolized by the heads of major nations,
this is not enough for you?
and if nations are behind him, then people are also
because ordinary people have no power, they follow!

There are Muslims that hates OBAMA because they know who he is.

If the great of this world decide what actions we are powerless!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

As michangelo said this has to be something regarding the prophecies. I am religious and I believe in God, deeply.
What the Illuminati have tried to do and managed to do is to divide us from being one community and to separate us from God. They don't want us to follow God's law and we must admit that they did a good job because nowadays unfortunately less and less people do really believe in God. Even people who claim to have faith worship the wrong thing or worship God the wrong manner. They have been deceived. All religions have been corrupted in different manners.
Illuminati worship Satan, you really have to know that. Don't think it's ridiculous please, this is what they want. Ridicule people who believe in God, Paradise and Hell, Angels and the Doomsday.

Now I know that many of you will say how do you know that what you're saying is the truth ? I'll just say that even if I always believed in God it happenend that sometimes I questionned myself, especially on life after death. I don't blindly believe. But faith is found in everything around us. Just ask yourself the right questions, look, observe, compare and you'll surely find the right answers.

Death is not the end, it's the beginning of eternity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

:D  :lol: The video makes me laught a lot !

"Yes we can " backwards " Thank you satan" WTF ?!!  :lol:

C'mon, don't believe this kind of bullshit.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

somekindofsign

Quote from: "Cameron"
Obama antechrist ?
Ok, perhaps, but he's the only US president who did the health care law in your country.

"His proposal was based on two main steps: creating a public system, funded by the state, which, though residual, given an option to those unable to afford private coverage, and regulate the sector so that quota increases would not be decided unilaterally by the insurers. The bill was filed in Congress for a year and has just been approved. But it contains none of the initial proposals of Obama. For the simple reason that the insurance lobby spent $ 300 million to pay the legislators responsible for drafting the law (for their campaigns for public initiatives and, ultimately, for their pockets). There are six area health lobbyists registered for every member of Congress. Lobby is the legal form of what in the world is called corruption. The project was so disfigured that many progressive sectors (ie sectors with a little less conservative) think it would be better not to enact the law. Among other things, the law "surrender" to insurers about 30 million new customers without any control over the amount of contributions. The reason that the Democratic Party wanted to enact the law is no reason for public health policy. It is a political reason tout court: to create public opinion the idea that the enactment of the law is a victory for President Obama and that would help their re-election in 2012. The U.S. are sick because American democracy is ill."

Source You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login The whole article is very interesting and gives more details on what is really happening with the new USA health system.

And You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login more articles on why Obama´s system is not good.

One thing is public health systems being good.
Another Obama´s system being good.
They have not got a system like in the rest of the world we have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions