No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJFanFOREVERAndADAY
March 27, 2010, 10:17:55 AM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 11:02:40 AM
@ avijackson, I couldn't understand your comment  :?  :?:
@ kelly eright , may I know what is soooooo funny    :?:
Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 11:14:51 AM by goodgirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 27, 2010, 11:07:03 AM
Nothing new, isnĀ“t it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 01:23:06 PM
Great video as usual!!!!! Right on the money!!!!

The poster bit aint new but I never saw anybody mention who made the movie and how she is connected to Sony!

I always said to myself that it did not make sense when they say "But he still had one dream he wanted to share with the world" cos he already had been on 6 tours. It only made sense they was talking about the movie.

@Kellywright
I always see your comments on her videos. If you don't believe in the hoax why do you post on a hoax forum? I am just asking
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 08:38:30 PM
because there a lot of info on here ,what's it to ya ?  8-) I like to monitor misinformation . And even if he is alive ,how is this helping him ? It would be hindering him ,wouldn't it ? You think this is helping his kids ?  :cry: If this is what we have to go thru ,to get to the truth ,then so be it . I used to think he did , till Sony sold his unreleased Music {&I was waiting for them too} Now I know ,If MJ were alive ,this would never happen, he wanted to be a free Agent . Brian Oxman says MJ would NEVER give Sony And Branca control of his stuff . See LACRASPEAKSOut{Los Angeles Civil rights Ass.}  on u- tube or face book or twitter or u-stream . They are going to march to Washington along with Joe and others.Do you think the family would go to such lengths  if he were alive . They gonna march to Washington while they" are pretending "  Michael is dead ? Really ? Wow ,that be some impressive lying ,don't you think . I am sorry .I really, really,really would love it if he did . We can always pray for miracles .But Mj could not control the LAPD , Paramedics ,The coroners office , the media , Sony , his arms were not that far reaching . I mean the hoax was fun for some folks ,and has got peeps notoriety ...... but for me the gig is up . I don't rely on this forum to educate me I have researched this for 9 mths . every single day . {I am Obsessed with exposing the truth and seeing to it that justice is served } not to mention a fan for 42 yrs. some people on here would not be fans unless he were dead . And if it were not a hoax they would n't be so interested , and it would be over for them . But it is not over , MJ is being robbed of his fortune ,right in front of our noses ,while the Hoax DIVERTS your attention away from the real truth . MISDIRECTION .Some peeps on here ,don't really care ,there has been plenty of other info on here to indicate that MJ has died ,and people ignore it ,I know they do because i have been watching, intently .Do you think Mj wants his cloths and art and furnishings sold by Branca ?Instead of his kids having it ? Because apparently he is giving folks permission to do so and the family has absolutely no say so ,not even his mother ?Do you think that what MJ would have done ? Do you have kids ? Can you think like a parent would ? SEE all the LACRASPEAKSOUT video's and ponder it . OK . Surly folks on here knew they could have been mistaken this is a" THEORY "And A LOT of folks seem to be  confused about the difference between FACT,& THEORY , People turn SPECULATION into fact in their own minds on here Quite often .I see people saying "I KNOW MJ is alive " How is this possible ? That just your average citizen that never even met him ,or so much as listened to his friggin music till he died , KNOWS MJ is alive ??????  :roll:  :lol: His whole family says he died ,all his friends say he died,LAPD says he died ,The paramedics says he died , The coroner says he died ,the emergency room Drs, Say he died . The TV says he died . The Funeral home says he died .His lawyers and Biz partners say he died , Karen Faye said she made up his dead body .I mean .....How much more proof do you need ?How much more proof do you think you are entitled too ? MJ did not like being looked at ,unless he was on stage ,simple explanation For a closed casket ,And why should they allow paparazzi to make money off his death picture ? which I am sure would have been worth more than a pic of a casket . Why does anyone have the right ,other than family ,to see his body ? We need to focus our attention on Justice for Michael ,his life and death should not be treated as a form of entertainment . Don't you think him and his family have been exploited enough ? "Have mercy ,I have been bleeding for a long time ""Michael Jackson . And He is alive ,In our hearts and minds  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

March 27, 2010, 08:56:35 PM
wow :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
March 27, 2010, 09:25:44 PM
@ Kelly,
 :geek:
Wow sweets you REALLY need to take your BLINDERS off!

Everyone who beLIEves MJ is ALIVE, does so for a VERY VERY GOOD reason and that is because MJ is ALIVE!

There is way too much evidence showing he is ALIVE.
Everything you stated as far as evidence showing he is "dead" is used for a reason.

Just not the reason you are thinking. Metaphorically yes MJ did "die", not physically.

Too prove certain injustices that have happened to MJ certain people need to think he in fact "died."

For those who have read the information from Kelly please DO NOT worry, MJ is not "Dead"!
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 27, 2010, 10:03:44 PM
Quote from: kelly wright
because there a lot of info on here ,what's it to ya ?  8-) I like to monitor misinformation . And even if he is alive ,how is this helping him ? It would be hindering him ,wouldn't it ? You think this is helping his kids ?  :cry: If this is what we have to go thru ,to get to the truth ,then so be it . I used to think he did , till Sony sold his unreleased Music {&I was waiting for them too} Now I know ,If MJ were alive ,this would never happen, he wanted to be a free Agent . Brian Oxman says MJ would NEVER give Sony And Branca control of his stuff . See LACRASPEAKSOut{Los Angeles Civil rights Ass.}  on u- tube or face book or twitter or u-stream . They are going to march to Washington along with Joe and others.Do you think the family would go to such lengths  if he were alive . They gonna march to Washington while they" are pretending "  Michael is dead ? Really ? Wow ,that be some impressive lying ,don't you think . I am sorry .I really, really,really would love it if he did . We can always pray for miracles .But Mj could not control the LAPD , Paramedics ,The coroners office , the media , Sony , his arms were not that far reaching . I mean the hoax was fun for some folks ,and has got peeps notoriety ...... but for me the gig is up . I don't rely on this forum to educate me I have researched this for 9 mths . every single day . {I am Obsessed with exposing the truth and seeing to it that justice is served } not to mention a fan for 42 yrs. some people on here would not be fans unless he were dead . And if it were not a hoax they would n't be so interested , and it would be over for them . But it is not over , MJ is being robbed of his fortune ,right in front of our noses ,while the Hoax DIVERTS your attention away from the real truth . MISDIRECTION .Some peeps on here ,don't really care ,there has been plenty of other info on here to indicate that MJ has died ,and people ignore it ,I know they do because i have been watching, intently .Do you think Mj wants his cloths and art and furnishings sold by Branca ?Instead of his kids having it ? Because apparently he is giving folks permission to do so and the family has absolutely no say so ,not even his mother ?Do you think that what MJ would have done ? Do you have kids ? Can you think like a parent would ? SEE all the LACRASPEAKSOUT video's and ponder it . OK . Surly folks on here knew they could have been mistaken this is a" THEORY "And A LOT of folks seem to be  confused about the difference between FACT,& THEORY , People turn SPECULATION into fact in their own minds on here Quite often .I see people saying "I KNOW MJ is alive " How is this possible ? That just your average citizen that never even met him ,or so much as listened to his friggin music till he died , KNOWS MJ is alive ??????  :roll:  :lol: His whole family says he died ,all his friends say he died,LAPD says he died ,The paramedics says he died , The coroner says he died ,the emergency room Drs, Say he died . The TV says he died . The Funeral home says he died .His lawyers and Biz partners say he died , Karen Faye said she made up his dead body .I mean .....How much more proof do you need ?How much more proof do you think you are entitled too ? MJ did not like being looked at ,unless he was on stage ,simple explanation For a closed casket ,And why should they allow paparazzi to make money off his death picture ? which I am sure would have been worth more than a pic of a casket . Why does anyone have the right ,other than family ,to see his body ? We need to focus our attention on Justice for Michael ,his life and death should not be treated as a form of entertainment . Don't you think him and his family have been exploited enough ? "Have mercy ,I have been bleeding for a long time ""Michael Jackson . And He is alive ,In our hearts and minds  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  .

Lmao you are funny!!! You think you just listed facts? The murder situation is the same as the hoax situation but there is just no explaining this to people like you but you will see the truth. I think its funny that people think there is merit to MJ being murdered lmao
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 27, 2010, 10:30:02 PM
In response to Kelly's post where she asks the question what's it gonna take for we hoax believers to believe that MJ is dead. Well for this believer, I will need to see Dr Murray jailed for many many years for starters, then I would like to see proof such as a dead body that actually looks like Mike, and I would want the news articles and information regarding this whole case from the 25th June onward to actually make sense. Finally, I  believe in this hoax primarily because if MJ is not alive and his brothers have been riding the coat tails of this for their reality show, and self promotion, then I will not comment here what I think about that scenario. How about Joe Jackson when asked about how he felt at losing his son?  His reply, we've just lost the king of pop and then plugs his record label?  This is all way weird, and that is not even bringing into play my intuition and gut reactions which I have followed for 50 years and have proved right the majority of times. A last thought.. I have been a fan since the 70's and the J5 was the first concert I ever attended  so I have been a fan since my childhood. ....just the thoughts and convictions of a MJ  hoax believer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 12:59:58 AM
Quote from: "RK"
In response to Kelly's post where she asks the question what's it gonna take for we hoax believers to believe that MJ is dead. Well for this believer, I will need to see Dr Murray jailed for many many years for starters, then I would like to see proof such as a dead body that actually looks like Mike, and I would want the news articles and information regarding this whole case from the 25th June onward to actually make sense. Finally, I  believe in this hoax primarily because if MJ is not alive and his brothers have been riding the coat tails of this for their reality show, and self promotion, then I will not comment here what I think about that scenario. How about Joe Jackson when asked about how he felt at losing his son?  His reply, we've just lost the king of pop and then plugs his record label?  This is all way weird, and that is not even bringing into play my intuition and gut reactions which I have followed for 50 years and have proved right the majority of times. A last thought.. I have been a fan since the 70's and the J5 was the first concert I ever attended  so I have been a fan since my childhood. ....just the thoughts and convictions of a MJ  hoax believer.

I'm with you RK! Well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 08:36:36 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

March 28, 2010, 09:28:03 AM
I just think its odd that people who believe he is dead come to a Hoax forum and start having a go at us for believe he's alive - er cough - that's why we are here.  If we believed he was dead, we'd be somewhere else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions