TMZ on Goverments Payroll?
March 25, 2010, 10:07:34 PM
Hi hi,

Actually I am just quiet reader in the MJ forum since the beginning also on the old MJ hoax side(amy).
I had the feeling from the beginning,that something was just not right.I want to believe he is alive,and on the otherside I am afraid the he was murdered.I don't want to bring anybody down here.I'm just saying my thoughts.
Anyway,I was always thinking why TMZ is always the first one to hit the newest Headline.About Stars.
Who is calling TMZ to be on certain places,to destroy people carriers?Obviously,they always appear on any Media Gossip's first.
To make it short

I came across this Video.It's not about Michael,but about DMX the rapper

He was in Prison,exposing the Music Industry through his lyrics  now.He said in a Interview in prison that he don't want to comeback.And since he don't want to play their game anymore,strange things happen.And it's obvious they wan't to destroy his carrier.He even ask's,the guard who called the Media.And guess who is there first???

I don't think that TMZ is giving us hint's from MJ about the hoax.I think they missleading us,from the truth,about what really happened to our beloved MJ :(

But watch for yourself.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.s. sorry for my Gramma,english is not my first language :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TMZ on Goverments Payroll?
March 25, 2010, 10:27:23 PM
Welcome, and thank you for posting.
Your English is good.   :D

I saw this video earlier today and I agree with you that we may be wrong about TMZ.

DMX is definitely being set up for a fall.
Possibly murder.

How was he the only one in the court house?
The only one arrested at that time?
Then there's a camera in there just to video HIM!!!

That's not right.
There was a tip off between the local authorities and TMZ.
Possibly an order from "higher ups" to arrest him that day?

I don't think TMZ has any real inside information on Michael or the Jackson family except what is leaked to them.
Otherwise they'd spill the beans and (just to get extra viewers) throw in there that Michael faked his death to be a full time drug addict and child molester.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 10:33:59 PM
thanks for sharing the video. i am hoping that michael had 4 years to plan his escape. and that he got it done. before what could easily be the actual murder of our king. at the hands of murray and at the request of others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

March 25, 2010, 10:57:48 PM
Thank you !

I just have this gutfeeling,TMZ is a bad wolf.
And I wonder always,about their pretty neat Pics from Murray.It's like he alway's poses for them.
Mr Murray please walk/stay/do this/like this perfect here,while we try this shot,Oh and please don't look in the camera. :roll: Thank YOUUUU!!! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 11:24:51 PM
That's really heavy stuff - and believable too. Wow. A lot to think and pray about. I hope we're right that Michael stayed one step ahead of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 25, 2010, 11:52:11 PM
I cannot upload the videos.  I do agree with many of insightful comments on this thread. The media always cooks the books in their favor against MJ! I do not the lies of the Wacko Press at all!

@voiceforthesilent, your siggie sums it up for me perfectly,
"They never thought that this performer,myself, would ever out-think them." 8-)  I do not believe that MJ is dead for one moment.  He is just too smart! MJ, my Daddy, I love you with all that my Father in Heaven has given me. I love you the most, my sweet angel! ;)  God bless you all! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

March 27, 2010, 04:23:39 PM
You are correct in my opinion ,I am thinking this whole Hoax thing is a marketing scheme as well as a diversion ,while Branca, Sony etc. rob MJ and his kids blind . SEE LACRASPEAKS on u tube Sony owns or is an affiliate of CBS they blackmailed MJ in 03-04 they told him if he did not appear on 60 min {see ED Bradly interview } that they would do an unflattering piece on him . See Reflections of the DAnce " website for more info on that story .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 04:27:53 PM
Quote from: "alwayslove"
Thank you !

I just have this gutfeeling,TMZ is a bad wolf.
And I wonder always,about their pretty neat Pics from Murray.It's like he alway's poses for them.
Mr Murray please walk/stay/do this/like this perfect here,while we try this shot,Oh and please don't look in the camera. :roll: Thank YOUUUU!!! :roll:
                                                                                                                                                                                                         Don't you think it a little odd that he is out and about ? I would be scared shitless .if I were him .Isn't that Taunting MJ Fans ? Is this a setup for murder ? Don't be surprised if somebody Whacks C. Murray . Or Fakes his death .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 27, 2010, 04:31:26 PM
Quote from: "alwayslove"
I don't think that TMZ is giving us hint's from MJ about the hoax.I think they missleading us,from the truth,about what really happened to our beloved MJ :(

But watch for yourself.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.s. sorry for my Gramma,english is not my first language :oops:

Welcome to the family, and your English is perfect! Wonderful post. Because this is what I've been trying to say for a while, TMZ are the media and they would in no way help us. I absolutely agree with you, they are infact missleading us from the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 27, 2010, 05:13:55 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
You are correct in my opinion ,I am thinking this whole Hoax thing is a marketing scheme as well as a diversion ,while Branca, Sony etc. rob MJ and his kids blind . SEE LACRASPEAKS on u tube Sony owns or is an affiliate of CBS they blackmailed MJ in 03-04 they told him if he did not appear on 60 min {see ED Bradly interview } that they would do an unflattering piece on him . See Reflections of the DAnce " website for more info on that story .

I really think Mike deserves a little more credit than this. And IMO TMZ is on the good side. I even think Branca is on the good side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

March 29, 2010, 08:02:09 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

[color=#400040]I really think Mike deserves a little more credit than this. And IMO TMZ is on the good side. I even think Branca is on the good side. [/color]

Souza, I think you misunderstood Kelly when you state "Mike deserves more credit than this". Mike would not be a party to this (Kelly believes he is dead) so Mike is Not involved in the Hoax. I think Kelly means that the others are perpetrating the Hoax to keep the world's attention on him thereby making income to the Estate that they control. If I am wrong, then Kelly can correct me, but that's the way I interpreted her statement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 12:23:47 AM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

[color=#400040]I really think Mike deserves a little more credit than this. And IMO TMZ is on the good side. I even think Branca is on the good side. [/color]

Souza, I think you misunderstood Kelly when you state "Mike deserves more credit than this". Mike would not be a party to this (Kelly believes he is dead) so Mike is Not involved in the Hoax. I think Kelly means that the others are perpetrating the Hoax to keep the world's attention on him thereby making income to the Estate that they control. If I am wrong, then Kelly can correct me, but that's the way I interpreted her statement.
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Do you have employee's ,or do you, or have you ever, owned your own biz ?{I have  } Forget about the hoax for a minute . This is a hypothetical ,lets say ,you own a billion dollar biz and you had a loyal ,trusted ,friend that was your Lawyer & handled your Biz affairs . And one day you get wind  that your trusted ,loyal ,friend is representing your competition ,so you get suspicious ,and hire a private investigator to investigate your loyal ,Lawyer/ Friend . And  then the  P.I . tells you he found evidence {& he is willing to swear to it in court } that the Lawyer/friend was funneling funds to offshore accounts .But he can't prove it . The lawyer /friend also is in cahoots with someone that you accuse of being a racist ,and you think he is the "devil " .So you fire The Lawyer /friend . You have a letter composed and hand delivered to the Lawyer ,who is no longer your friend ,and you demand that he turn over everything regarding you & your Biz . But he never does .......... Would you hire him back ?{keeping in mind ,that you would be trusting them with billions,and it would be sort of a blind trust  } Wouldn't you  be even more offended ,because  you considered this Lawyer your friend .Lets take it a little farther . Years later you are accused of a crime ,and you find out {but can't prove it } that your x-lawyer , may be involved in a conspiracy {he is mad you fired him& he is after your money & prestige & power} to accuse you of a crime that you did not commit .You are so sure that your lawyer friend is involved ,That you have your Lawyer call the P.I. that you hired to investigate your x lawyer ,you have your defense lawyer call him to the stand and question him ,and even tho' the DA keeps objecting ,your defense lawyer pushes on,getting his point across {and making a paper trail to protect your interest in case they try it again } to the jury . Would you rehire this person ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions