Re: Great George W. Bushit
March 25, 2010, 06:50:57 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Bush a good solid guy...Yeah you're right! :lol:  :roll: The man is pure evil he won't have to open his mouth only by his face you can already see he's evil, I can't believe so many people believed this creep.

It's too bad that the same thing that happened to Michael Jackson happened to Pres. Bush--the power to affect public perception through media control and manipulation, without knowing the person personally or his/her personal story.  We bitch and moan that this happened to Michael, and yet we can justify it happening to others in the same way.  We can justify it by saying we are "convinced" we are right.  Look at how many people who were "convinced" Michael was guilty, etc, over the years.

Be careful of how you judge other people.  The same judgment can easily come back to you.  Media and public manipulation is powerful and can happen to anyone, even one of us.  We are all vulnerable.

Peace.

he is such a good person, just watch the video again. Shows pure racism and evil.
Do it with a person who has just undergone an irreparable pain and has the hope of being helped.
I never saw MJ wiping his hands after greeting someone ..
And even if Bush has been manipulated by some power behind him, he obeyed. 9/11 , war on iraq and weapons of mass destruction (where is it?), bin Laden (which is related to the bush family)
Texaco , oil fields on iraq...
Such a good person..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

March 25, 2010, 06:58:05 PM
wooow I can't believe what I've read on this post THIS is craaazeyy !Plz tell me this was a joke ,Kingofmystery
you  will never ever be a president if "they" don't want you to be , so yeah you would be linked to the illuiminati no matter what
@mjaliveomg , yeah I agree such a "good guy" , I can consider myself as an Angel then
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

airieslady

March 25, 2010, 08:02:43 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "deedee75"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
George W. Bullshit is pure evil. I never understood why that many Americans voted for that creep.
we didn't

They don´t have to, they have these counting machines that vote for them...

Remember that Bush did not win the popular vote... the "people" did not want him elected again.  I live in FL where the "chad" problem happened and his brother Jeb was governor at the time... there were missing votes never counted ... how convenient... Bush was to become President any way or means.  I find him repulsive in that video wiping his hand... he didn't even want to go to Haiti...Clinton talked him into going.  Well, is scary thing... new kind of warfare...create a disaster and then move into country in "humanitarian disguise"... oh, how lowly these people are... and they call themselves "elite"... elite of what?  HAARP is not a secret anymore!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

March 25, 2010, 08:09:51 PM
Quote from: "airieslady"
Quote from: "deedee75"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
George W. Bullshit is pure evil. I never understood why that many Americans voted for that creep.
we didn't

They don´t have to, they have these counting machines that vote for them...

Remember that Bush did not win the popular vote... the "people" did not want him elected again.  I live in FL where the "chad" problem happened and his brother Jeb was governor at the time... there were missing votes never counted ... how convenient... Bush was to become President any way or means.  I find him repulsive in that video wiping his hand... he didn't even want to go to Haiti...Clinton talked him into going.  Well, is scary thing... new kind of warfare...create a disaster and then move into country in "humanitarian disguise"... oh, how lowly these people are... and they call themselves "elite"... elite of what?  HAARP is not a secret anymore!

Haarp is not secret anymore, but try to convince someone who does not believe it ...
Soon, it will appear in the news a scientist to prove that there are conspiracy theories about HAARP and that there are just bullshit and that HAARP is used for the good of the people.
For most people, television is the owner of the truth. Case closed and they will continue using the Haarp freely.
The most difficult of all this is to open the mind and eyes of these people ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 25, 2010, 08:14:16 PM
Time to time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 08:20:04 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
He's actually a good solid guy, contrary to some beliefs.  There are people in my family who have been acquaintances/friends of the Bush family.  By all accounts, they are a very down to earth and caring family with the very best intentions. I may not agree with all the political decisions that's been made, but he truly is one of the good guys out there in the midst of all of the corrupt political wolves.

I think it's important to understand that there may be people on this forum who may be friends or related to some of these presidents/leaders/people discussed on this forum, and may know more than what's being said.  It's a small world.  Let's try not to bash someone unless you've actually met them, and know their story.  This is something I learned long ago, and has been reinforced by observing and researching Michael's personal story.  It's a lesson and philosophy that should be applied to everyone.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one on here who thinks the same as you. Friends, contrary to popular belief, oftentimes there is more to the story than meets the eye. It's my belief that many things were already in motion when President Bush came into office. Remember, he was barely in office when the twin towers were hit. Hmm...who was in office before him? And, don't think I am just saying that because I voted for him. I voted for Clinton too. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 25, 2010, 08:28:20 PM
I BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT 9 11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB. IM GLAD TO SEE OTHERS DO AS WELL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

somekindofsign

March 25, 2010, 08:44:38 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Friends, contrary to popular belief, oftentimes there is more to the story than meets the eye.

And you think we don´t know that?
Maybe we go further.

It's my belief that many things were already in motion when President Bush came into office. Remember, he was barely in office when the twin towers were hit.

Of course, many things were in motion, years ago.
Who was before, Clinton, his father?
Where they moving it?
He was the perfect puppet.
Anyone here see Bush cleaver enough to plain all that?  :lol:

About the thing of knowing him personally... wouldn´t be that that´s why you don´t see it.

Is there anybody here that knew Hitler in person?
Can I say he was a nazi puppet?
Or maybe he was better when one got to know him?
Look, I don´t care how are they taking tea.
I care about their acts, manipulated or not.
Are they better because they just sold their souls to evils?

People here offended because they were close to the elite, and we´re talking about them?

Have you stop to think that thousands of people are reading this all over the world and we have victims of this genocides among them? We all are their victims.

My God!
I keep saying the whole world should vote in USA elections.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 25, 2010, 08:46:27 PM
I´m sure 9/11, 7/7, and 3/11 were inside jobs.
And that our presidents are stupid and greedy puppets.

Ah, btw, Bush sliped up the 9/11 morning in the school, he knew it was happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

March 25, 2010, 09:15:12 PM
Friends, contrary to popular belief, oftentimes there is more to the story than meets the eye.

Maybe we go further.

It's my belief that many things were already in motion when President Bush came into office. Remember, he was barely in office when the twin towers were hit.

Where they moving it?

About the thing of knowing him personally... wouldn´t be that that´s why you don´t see it.

People here offended because they were close to the elite, and we´re talking about them?

Have you stop to think that thousands of people are reading this all over the world and we have victims of this genocides among them? We all are their victims.

My God!

OMG +1 , to you , u just took the words  right out of my mouth
Seriously  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

March 25, 2010, 09:48:29 PM
Bush is a Freaking Moron!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And he is a LIAR
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 09:54:45 PM

Maybe we go further.

Where they moving it?

My God!

Perfect, very good comparison about Hitler.
Nobody would imagine that he would kill many people before becoming chancellor of Germany. So same thing applies to Bush.
Before being elected president was a "nice" person, and later pure evil..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 10:36:32 PM
Wow.  There's a lot of obvious judgment and hateful thoughts  in this thread, which I find quite disturbing.  It's apparent we have a long way to go.  Maybe one day we will truly understand and "live" the lyrics from "Man in the Mirror".  

I've always seen this forum as a non-hateful and supportive safe place to investigate the death hoax, and other related topics. Posts have most generally all been sensitive and respectful in regards to differences in cultural and religious beliefs (as we come from all around the world) and up until now, sensitive to political beliefs.  This thread caught me by surprise, and I find some of the responses hurtful and insensitive to many of those on this board.  

Some of the harsh responses got me thinking about how to appropriately respond myself.  After some thought, my response is in context of all that I have learned via this hoax/forum over the past 9 months.

Everyone makes choices.  This is what I'm choosing:

I choose to live my life the way I would want others to treat me.  I choose to not judge harshly without having all the information.  I choose to live life humbly to allow for differences of opinion--so that we can learn from one another, and not isolate and segregate ourselves from each other. I choose to discuss topics honorably and respectfully.  I choose to respect your religious, cultural, ethnic, socio-economic, and political backgrounds.  I choose to respect your opinion, even though mine may be different.  I choose to learn, to grow, and to always seek the truth--not the truth dictated to me by public opinion, bias, the media, misinformation, ignorance or fear.   I choose to stand up for what's right, with humility and love.  And most importantly, I choose to build bridges and not build walls between my brothers and sisters from around the world.  

Fighting for truth and justice in all things, with L.O.V.E.
KOM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 26, 2010, 12:37:08 AM

Maybe we go further.

Where they moving it?

My God!

I'm not sure why you are so confrontational but I didn't say I knew President Bush. I do, however, believe in God and will continue to pray for those in leadership. I have my beliefs and I'll will let God be judge and jury and I will continue to pray for our men and women in combat. please show some respect for others that don't think like you do. Thank you.

I have to add that this type of conflict is not useful for anyone. There are other ways to get your point across. I thought we were relaying Michael's message and this isn't it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 26, 2010, 04:20:23 AM
I always try to balanced and fair in all situations, to see both sides and to try to understand them. This is a highly emotive subject because it has become very clear that the Elite have cold bloodedly killed thousands upon thousands of people for their own power and control. There are more than likely people here on this forum who have lost loved ones at their hands so it is very hard to try and be sensitive to someone like Bush and many others. I do not believe for one second that Bush is behind all of this, he is a mere puppet for the true orchestrators to hide behind. Bush is not going to be sympathized with for obvious reasons. Maybe one day soon as the real Elite are brought out of hiding we may realize more that Bush was under their control in a big way, which I'm sure is the truth, but we are not their yet, Bush will need to see his own position and how he has been used and ask for help from the right people before people could even think about having any understanding for him. This could be a long way off and people need to feel anger towards those who are prepared to see these atrocities happen and do nothing, like Bush. Anger is good if used for strength and action for change. Anger is going to be very strong as more people see the truth, this is a necessary stage and after this then maybe people will be prepared to hear other people's story. The truth will prevail, whatever the individual stories are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions