No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

I love  the way people on here disregard significant clues ,if it dose not fit in with the hoax theory .It is like people just want to avoid any evidence that's points in the direction of murder . That's messed up .Brian Oxman said there is no way MJ would turn his assets over to Branca & Sony . and yall just ignore it , .Shameless !Mj would NEVER hire someone back that he thought was stealing from him and it is a fact that he thought Branca ,Matolla & Sony were trying to steal his catalog .He said it over & over ,there is a conspiracy * everyone just ignores it . Would someone please tell me if it was not MJ's body that the 2 autopsies were done on ,then who's body was it ? Because the coroner obviously did an autopsy on someone body .Or he faked the autopsy report .So this coroner is willing to risk losing his job and probably his pension  :lol: . And the whole LAPD is helping Mj cover a death hoax {yeah,the same people that tried to put him in prison ,manhandled him , probably stole property from him . Photographed & videotaped his penis,violated his civil rights , violated his home ,but yeah ,they are helping him  :lol: }But everybody in his family is lying and all his friends  are lying too ! :lol:  Mj could not wait to get out of his contract with Sony , but everybody is just, oh well  :roll: , follow the yellow brick road ! 8-)  Fuck Mj kids & his mother . MJ had NO INTENTION of his kids having his unreleased material ,oh no ,he wants to give every thing he owns to Sony&  Branca .  :lol: Michael left his music for Sony & Branca . Oh yeah and he wants his clothes and furniture and art to be sold instead of leaving it to his kids !!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: This is really begining to piss me off to the point that I may Have to expose some liars . If Mj would Never let Branca & Sony have control of his music ,and now they do . And they just sold his unreleased music to Sony ,then what would that indicate ? {keep in mind what MJ himself said "Sony kills ,Sony sucks ,& tommy Matolla is the devil } I repeat ,what DUMBASS would hire someone to have total control of billions of dollars in assets ,that he caught stealing ?. SEE TRIAL TRANSCRIPT ,MJ DID NOT TRUST JOHN BRANCA !!! :cry:  For the love of God don't let these evil bastards get away with stealing MJ CHILDREN"S PROPERTY PEOPLE Who do you love? The HOAx or Michael ? I'm frustrated with people .  :cry:  :cry:  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Yeah, I Hear Ya Kelly. They had him "Between a Rock & A Hard Place" either "Rock til You Drop" or forfeit all Financial Assets for failure to do so. This Whole Crew is Evil & Greed Personified. I think we should demand some type of Government Investigation. I have always sensed This goes way beyond Murry alone. I keep waiting for Murry to get Whacked cause he definitely seems like the weakest link to expose the Big Picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Yeah, I Hear Ya Kelly. They had him "Between a Rock & A Hard Place" either "Rock til You Drop" or forfeit all Financial Assets for failure to do so. This Whole Crew is Evil & Greed Personified. I think we should demand some type of Government Investigation. I have always sensed This goes way beyond Murry alone. I keep waiting for Murry to get Whacked cause he definitely seems like the weakest link to expose the Big Picture.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     If you look at the LACRASpeaks on U-tube ,Eddie Jones ,The president of the Los Angeles Civil Rts Ass . plans to go the Fbi He says so on his video ,you should check it out people are disregarding this valuable info . I don't understand what is going on in people;s minds .I was afraid Of Murray gettin whacked too . I am also worried about MJ's kids .Katherine can only take so much at her age . And according to some ,  The Nanny Grace is rumored to be the one releasing propaganda to the media ,so she can have MJ 's kids {& the $$$ that goes with them } But no one seems to be worried about that . "Follow the yellow brick road" More & more I am beginning to think the Hoax is a DIVERSION ,created by Sony to divert peoples attention away while Branca ,Sony ,& Delio rob MJ blind ,& so far they have been successful . :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Oh, I have seen the Eddie Jones video, I just can't remember eveything, I've watched so many videos! Thanks for reminding me, yeah this calls for more than a State level investigation

As for Nanny Grace: Would it be so bad if she got the kids? If something happens to Katherine, she was their Nanny since they were born right? She must truly care about them and she was in love with MJ and wanted to marry him. It might not be so bad. She would only get what's alloted to raise them which is $60K per month. I thought it was Tohme that fired her. She was the closest thing to a real Mother they've had right? Is there some Bad News about her I'm not aware of? It was said she shunned publicity so they could maybe even have a more Normal life with someone like her...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

In one thing I agree Kelly Wright, I do not think Michael Branca hired again, that this man appears in all it has to do with MJ?, There's something not right about this. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

209 views on this video and only 3 people got anything to say .......... This is not right  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry but no one as of yet has proved MJ did'nt rehire Branca! If he did not want Branca to have anything more to do with his buisness then why didn't MJ just draw up a new will naming other executors ?? Will was from 2002 so he had plenty of time!! MJ had major problems with Matolla and Sony under Matolla but once Motolla was no longer involved in Sony??MJ has interests in Sony so why would he hate Sony as a whole?? The answers i'll get here will be: EVERYONE IS CORRUPT!!I'm sorry but don't underestimate MJ!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My scale is leaning more toward the murder theory, AGAIN.
But if it turns out to be a hoax... GREAT!
One thing I just can't get over is, how the Janet has acted.
I know one thing tough.
I'm tired of the see-sawing of all the emotions
that have come with it all.
I spared myself, by not getting too consumed with it.
This whole thing is one BIG ass roll of possibilities! :?:  :arrow:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

Quote from: "mjsweety"
I'm sorry but no one as of yet has proved MJ did'nt rehire Branca! If he did not want Branca to have anything more to do with his buisness then why didn't MJ just draw up a new will naming other executors ?? Will was from 2002 so he had plenty of time!! MJ had major problems with Matolla and Sony under Matolla but once Motolla was no longer involved in Sony??MJ has interests in Sony so why would he hate Sony as a whole?? The answers i'll get here will be: EVERYONE IS CORRUPT!!I'm sorry but don't underestimate MJ!!
                                                    How do you know he didn't ?And Matolla still works for an affiliate of Sony and said a few days after MJ's death on NBC ,he said he   was the "gatekeeper" of MJ music ? REALLY !  :lol: There is SONY & then there is SONY /ATV which is MJ's part . But he was under contract to SONY ,so he had no choice but deal with them .If you listen to the" KIller Thriller "u-tube video . You hear MJ saying that he only owed them 2 box sets . He clearly wants out of his contract . He wants to be independent and own the rights to his own music. See all the video's of LACRAspeaks on U-tube . He says "the record co. take advantage of Artist " who do you think he is referring too ? DUH ! SONY ! Hello people wake up ! Sony was not promoting his record properly ,and the reason they did this was because they didn't want MJ to make Money so they could force him into Putting his Catalog {SONY/ATV} as collateral for a loan. And then ..... he gets accused of Child Molestation , {framed } making it even harder to pay back the loans to SONY {planed By SONY ,BRANCA,& MATOLlA }Well , I guess they did not plan on him being found not  guilty . Because had he been guilty ,he would not be able to pay back his loan and Sony would, by default, become owners of his catalog HAD Michael been able to complete these concerts he would be able to get his finances in order and would be the most powerful person in the music industry . IDK I don't have all the answers .It does not make sense to me why MJ would allow himself to be drugged like this . But I don't know how ANYONE could know or even articulate what it is like to be Michael ,there is no one to compare him too . NO ONE ! I was watching an Elton John Docu. last nite & he is a very big star ,and he dose not even travel with security . He drives around without even being bothered much at all . Aerosmith seems to travel freely without problems & he is huge ! He has been famous since he was about 18 ,wrote" Dream on" when he was 15 . It just makes one wonder why the media stalked MJ so hard and so relentlessly . It is unprecidented !! I am begining  to think that these were paid individuals ,paid to stalk MJ all over the world as a form of percicution .Sony owns or is an affiliate of CBS and owns tabloids . So the very same people that MJ was under contract with ,are the ones responsible for exploiting  him in the media . MJ says :SONY ,they are very angry with me " they did not want him to have control of the SONY/ATV catalog . MJ says himself over & over again on video ,on audio , trial transcript ,and friends & family that people were out to get him over that Catalog . And now , LOW & BEHOLD " Sony finally got what they were after. Everyone should watch the rest of the video's on this girls u-tube channel . Brian Oxman has posted her video's on his Facebook page . See LACRAspeaks for more exciting TRUTH on MJ and his family , they have u-stream every Sat . and a u -tube channel as well
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Kelly Wright ,  :evil:  You may be right, we can not stop looking at all these people. My Personal Tech as I do not like at all, and if I think they are up to the neck, across the defamation that bear Michael for years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!

If you think that MJ was killed why don't you start a forum for people that think he was killed? If you want Justice for MJ why do you waste time on people following what you think is a fairytale?

I am sorry but this shizzzz is just so funny to me. If people wanted to kill MJ I dont think they would do it by having a cardiologist cause his heart to stop. ROFL

I will be the first to admit that alot of the hoax theory can be wacky but this he was killed theory just makes me laugh. There are many people to go after in hollywood why MJ?  And the biggest thing for me is anybody that would believe Brian Oxman is credible and take his words to heart is not a person who theory I would trust noway.

if the shoe dont fit dont wear it ROFL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Hannah did not know if my concerns, I do believe in the hoax theory , and belief in this theory is that these people are very suspicious, there are many things that do not fit and that is why we are here, we must look at all people who were related to Michael.    ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: paula-c
Hannah did not know if my concerns, I do believe in the hoax theory , and belief in this theory is that these people are very suspicious, there are many things that do not fit and that is why we are here, we must look at all people who were related to Michael.    ;)

You are right we must
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hannah"
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!

If you think that MJ was killed why don't you start a forum for people that think he was killed? If you want Justice for MJ why do you waste time on people following what you think is a fairytale?

I am sorry but this shizzzz is just so funny to me. If people wanted to kill MJ I dont think they would do it by having a cardiologist cause his heart to stop. ROFL

I will be the first to admit that alot of the hoax theory can be wacky but this he was killed theory just makes me laugh. There are many people to go after in hollywood why MJ?  And the biggest thing for me is anybody that would believe Brian Oxman is credible and take his words to heart is not a person who theory I would trust noway.

if the shoe dont fit dont wear it ROFL
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 THEN HOW WOULD THEY DO IT ? GENIUS 8-)  ........ :twisted: . DIVIDE AND CONQUER . :twisted:  YEAH ,IT MAKES MORE SINCE THAT HE WOULD HOAX HIS DEATH AND PAINT HIMSELF AS A DRUG ADDICT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH EASIER TO HAVE AN AIRPLANE WRECK OR CAR ACCIDENT ,DON'T CHA THINK ?WHY MJ ? HOW ABOUT SEVERAL BILLION $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!SONY  :twisted: BRANCA  :twisted: & MATOLLA  :twisted: OR AS MJ LIKES TO CALL HIM " THE DEVIL " HAVE BEEN AFTER MJ sONY /ATV CATALOG SINCE HE GOT MATOLLA FIRED FROM SONY .SONY WAS "VERY ANGRY" AT MICHAEL {SEE KILLER THRILLER } THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE SEEM TO BE CONFUSED ABOUT THE DEATH HOAX THEORY IS JUST THAT  " A THEORY " THE MURDER OF MICHAEL JACKSON IS A" FACT " NOT A THEORY ..... IT IS A FACT THE CORONER RULED MJ 'S DEATH A MURDER , IT IS A FACT THAT MICHAEL DIED AT THE HANDS OF CM .IT IS A FACT THAT ACCORDING TO THE SOCIAL SECURITY DEPT THAT MJ DIED .IT IS A FACT THAT THERE IS A DEATH CERTIFICATE A FUNERAL   DIRECTOR MAY NOT BURY A BODY WITHOUT ONE, IT IS AGAINST THE LAW .MAYBE WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE REAL ONE BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS NOT REAL .HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BE BURIED WITHOUT ONE. PEOPLE NEED TO GET  THEIR HEADS ON STRAIT WHY DO I COME ON HERE ? BECAUSE I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND I LOVE ANYBODY THAT LOVES MICHAEL JACKSON   :P WETHER THEY ARE CONFUSED OR NOT . AND I THINK THERE ARE A LOT OF SMART PEOPLE ON HEAR AND I WANT US ALL TO "COME TOGETHER" AND HELP MJ 'S FAMILY LOS ANGELES CIVIL RIGHTS ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT EDDIE JONES IS PUTTING TOGETHER A MILLION MAN MARCH TO WASHINGTON FOR MJ FOR THE INJUSTICE BEING DONE TO MICHAEL AND HIS FAMILY TO ADDRESS THE CORRUPTION IN THE LA COURT SYSTEM {SEE A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO MJ FANS " ON U-TUBE } AND WE NEED EVERYBODY ON BOARD ! " UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL " THIS APPLIES TO EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE SEE { " MICHAEL JACKSON MURDER -WHO, HOW , WHY " AS WELL AS ALL HER VIDEO'S ON MICHAEL ON U -TUBE  } IT WILL HELP YOU  UNDERSTAND . ALSO SEE LACRASPEAKSOUT ON U-TUBE ,U-STREAM ,FACE BOOK AND TWITTER . AND LASTLY .... DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I VISIT ?  :lol: PEACE -  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions