Re: Brian Oxman speaks out to fans (23/3)!
March 26, 2010, 03:27:57 PM
Guys we forgot about this guy called rabbi boteach in the hoax ,we have been ignoring this fellow since months n i feel he is the main character in the hoax... i mean that is what we believe.. hoax.. I FEEL  VERY FISHY ABOUT RABBI .... HE HIMSELF STATED IN AN INTERVIEW THAT MJ ALSO WANTED TO RELEASE THESE TAPES TO THE PUBLIC SO THAT THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND HIM BETTER   N THAT RABBI PUT OUT THOSE TAPES MAKING THEM SEEM LIKE LEAKS... he also  stated that  I don't think that Michael Jackson will ever be looked at the same after this book n It's impossible.. that book sounds more like a autobiography  n than a made up story............... the reason is biographies on him written  by some other author were sold out like hot cakes than his own moon walk .. by m.j. i read some excerpts about that book ... there was nothing negative about that book.... it was like question n answer conversation... i think that the intention behind this is clearly clear.. i mean if he releases them as his own tape n book i bet the minority will buy them like some of his fans .... if it gets out like a leak , like ,very confidential matter on mj or very raw stuff about him ... people will buy it like  hot cakes even without thinking.... Y WAS IT NOT LEAKED WHEN MJ WAS N Y ALL OF A SUDDEN AFTER HIS DEATH..... JUST MY THINKING NO OFFENSE  MJ ILU.... :)  FOR ME THESE POINTS MAKE HOAX THICKER................
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 27, 2010, 08:57:06 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
it seems to me that the truth will never come out.

Not if we don't believe in it, I believe that the truth will prevail and I believe in the truth strongly.

Quote from: "Eva R"
Quote from: "taniahy"
Mr Brian unsaid nothing new! I think that this is again dust in our eyes.We know that is alive, but many fans do not believe that is unfortunate.We are on the right track, believe me. Wait 2-3 years and be patient, he will return and we must be to him! ;)
yeah your right.! Probably not this year. Maybe in more years. :)

I still think Michael will return this year, this year could be the year of miracles. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 27, 2010, 05:06:34 PM
spoke to the wills and probate solicitor i know (Discliamer: this is not legal advice guys ok and she does not practice in the USA - so dont rely on it)

she said that:
1. that if the later will is invalid it would fall back on the earlier will unless the earlier will (1997) will have been revoked

2. that anyone can contest a will - so joe could subject to the USA laws and regulations

3. she said she has never heard of a provision where for instance that ma jackson could be prevented from contesting a will on the basis she would lose her beneficial entitlement - however she does not know if such clauses would be legally valid in the USA.

forgot to mention - but the witnesses all of them would have to witness mj's signature and the other witnesses signature at the same time - thats what my friend said. so the argument that the witnesses were in a different place than mike would make that will invalid?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 11:06:15 AM
if we join justice 4 mj what influnce will it have.

as i have said im surprised the family have not done any rallying - look at stephen lawerence and maddy's family? where is the family campaign for justice?

I know you are right but still, what if MJ has weird family and they don't care, or they are threathened too. What if they are afraid of someone, then we should do something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 12:34:48 PM
but if that is the case why do latoya and jermaine go on about a financial conspiracy - but do nothing, or say nothing further?

if they want justice they should stop being cryptic?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 12:20:33 AM
Quote from: Venus
There's another thing that bothers me. Oxman said Michael would never ever not ver in his life let the auction to take place and he had to stop previous auction by paying a huge amount of his own money to settle things.
Now this auction is going to happen ruled by Estate (Branca) and the same items will be sold on 25th of June!
OMG! If Mj is gone the most disrespectful thing is going to happen on the day of his death. We have to stop it!
I can't hope anymore. I'm sorry but it's too hard to believe when there's no evidence he's alive.
All fake stuff that we have only proves that the case is fishy, but doesn't prove he's alive.
Not only he died but everything he created in his life is going to be destroyed by greedy people.

There was other thing that makes me think Mj was increadible sick and weak. I was thinking about this long ago. All the dancers in TII are almost topless while Michael wore a coat with numerous of t-shirt under. It was June in Los Angeles! he was freasing. The moves in the movie seemed stiff to me, now I know why.

Venus, please do not give up, hun! :) I know how hard it is sometimes to keep believing.  But, we are all here for one another.  God bless you, Venus! I send you my heartfelt prayers to you to comfort you! Keep the faith, hun! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Venus

March 29, 2010, 03:59:31 AM
Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "Venus"
There's another thing that bothers me. Oxman said Michael would never ever not ver in his life let the auction to take place and he had to stop previous auction by paying a huge amount of his own money to settle things.
Now this auction is going to happen ruled by Estate (Branca) and the same items will be sold on 25th of June!
OMG! If Mj is gone the most disrespectful thing is going to happen on the day of his death. We have to stop it!
I can't hope anymore. I'm sorry but it's too hard to believe when there's no evidence he's alive.
All fake stuff that we have only proves that the case is fishy, but doesn't prove he's alive.
Not only he died but everything he created in his life is going to be destroyed by greedy people.

There was other thing that makes me think Mj was increadible sick and weak. I was thinking about this long ago. All the dancers in TII are almost topless while Michael wore a coat with numerous of t-shirt under. It was June in Los Angeles! he was freasing. The moves in the movie seemed stiff to me, now I know why.

Venus, please do not give up, hun! :) I know how hard it is sometimes to keep believing.  But, we are all here for one another.  God bless you, Venus! I send you my heartfelt prayers to you to comfort you! Keep the faith, hun! :D

I'm trying. Thank you, darkchild.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

the arabian nights

March 29, 2010, 06:12:24 AM
yes strange inconsistencies, we wouldnt do that, how can they .... etc does not prove life

when the mist clears i want him to be standing there,

but i fear i will be alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2010, 12:59:43 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
But even if MJ is dead and this is not an hoax, we donĀ“t know if Murray killed him.

Murray is just a pawn, he is a man of someone.
And for Mr. Oksman think that speaks just like that
Who gave him the right to speak on behalf of the family
For me, Mr. Oksman not know about that Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions