Re: scientlogy invite...
March 26, 2010, 03:31:49 AM
Don't Scientologists not believe in medicine & doctors? That's a big part of the reason John Travolta's son died. & there was a family in the news a year or two ago who were into Scientology & their child got very sick & died because they refused to take him to the doctor & he died at home because they wouldn't even take him to the hospital. If that's the case then no MJ was not practicing Scientology. His kids were seen by doctors & so was he. He took medicine. & I highly doubt he would ever allow such things for his kids to be able to become sick & not do anything about it. Not likely. Plus, I believe he believed in a higher power & was raised on those ideas, many religions have the same general idea. Scientology however does not.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 26, 2010, 01:56:20 PM
I do know that our secret service is watching them closely.
They are on Wallstreet as they are trying to infiltrate all big business companies and like the bosses seats. They are represented in the executive comitees of all big US companies.
If you knew which companies belong to scientology you would be saying "that can't be".
But it's true.
And they are hounding stars in Hollywood and Beverly Hills / Bel Air.
Why? Because they are going after the money.
That's all.
You are not only selling your soul, you are selling your life and most importantly your income to them. They have big funds and will always fight in court for staying where they are and progressing further. It's one of society's cancers.
With this invitation they were attention seeking and abusing MJ as a center of interest - like so many others.
MHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

somekindofsign

March 26, 2010, 02:54:45 PM
Quote from: "Venus"
Oh, really? And what about Jehova's Witness? Isn't it a sect also? Then Michael got used to deal with sects since his birth.

If I give you my opinion, I see no difference between any church and sects.
There are also good people within both.
So, my answer is yes, it is a sect also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2010, 03:16:15 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Maybe Michael didn't want his kids to get involved in it? He wanted to raise them his way and that's why L & M split?

That's a good point. I think he wants to raise his kids with the belief in God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions