Re: Unmasking of TIAI
March 24, 2010, 06:58:56 AM
Quote from: "Invincible7"
Hey Girls, whats the problem?))
We knew it, when we were in the process that many of you believe in TIAI. And also we knew what a reaction we will provoke from-)) Thats Ok, dont worry, plz. We understand it, because it is hard to believe that all of that was just a hoax...and a hoax not from Michael but from quite different people ...It is just a human nature -  prefer to be fooled instead of trying to learn the truth. We were just trying to share with you what we already know....I remember the time when any of you believed in TNZ's stuff and what we have now?) Do you still believe they work for Michael? lol Ok, if so, we just can say good luck with that...But however, no need to be rude, we ALL will learn the truth one day...
Btw, comeback777 deleted his account on twitter...We are completely sure TIAI will follow the lead of him soon. And we know why...
erm, as far as i know and witnessed it was YOU ALL - the author of the video who spread (supported) the rumour that TNZ might/can be from MJ. People only assumed, but they have the right to do so, right? And then you go screaming around that TNZ is no MJ, they don't work for MJ! haha! We unmasked them!! What good people we are! Huh? Right?
But you knew all along WHO were TNZ from the beggining!
I knew it from the beginning!
Many Russian Hoaxers knew it from the begining!
But there was a silent veto upon the UNMASKING if you remember!
You spoilt the good thing, the right thing. You make good things look like sh*t, you ain't helping! You had no moral right to "unmask" TNZ. IF you wanna know - YOU GO AROUND UNMASKING THE WRONG IMPOSTERS
Why are you even doing this? truing to help? who?
IF some ppl still believe doubles, imposters it means they don't want to see or can't see or not ready to see the truth. You are of no help here.
Plus, i never saw TNZ claiming they worker for MJ!!
Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 08:39:36 AM by silver_glepha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If ignorance is a treasure, then i\'d rather be poor.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 24, 2010, 07:08:41 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Thank you for posting.  Sorry  ;)  

This means nothing at all to me, all vague nothings posting bits from twitter and blogs you are not able to read  (too small "old eyes") and are in russian!  No solid evidence just pure speculation.  I did follow Silver Gelph on Twitter for a while but  didnt find anything interesting so far.

:roll:

Whoever is behind TIAI and we dont know really!  Has obviously spent many many hours constructing the information behind it and the theory, who would want to dedicate so much time just for a "joke" what would the benefit be?  I really think too much time and effort has gone into it IMO.  Is it true, we dont know, its upto individuals to decide their own "truth" only "you" can decide what you "believe" open your mind to all possibilities dont let others decide for you.

For me I keep an open mind, and keep all options open on this great adventure.  There are very many twists and turns and keeping faith sometimes is not easy, but dont be swayed by others "to thine own self be true".
L.O.V.E.

;)

Edit  direct from Silvergelph, own twitter account denial also regardingTIAI
thank you very very mu?h
at least someone keeps an open and clear mind
if you are too lazy (like me) to go read what i wrote about this whole situation on twitter i'll copy it here:

1. I've never said i'm an insider, an adviser or whatever.Conclusion:I don't mess up with ppl's minds.Ppl choose what to believe themselves

2. If I deeply believe in what #TIAI author is doing it doesn't mean it's me. Conclusion: no proof here

3.It's not my problem if I read 2 much into #TIAI redirection n have my own independent point of view.Conclusion: i'm smarter than the rest?

4. Russian fan(s), a group of fans is NOT responsible for #TIAI, trust me on this one. It is SO OBVIOUS.

5. #TIAI is no mind game or whatever.U have 2 be at a certain level of stupidity 2 think so.No matter WHO does it - it CAN'T be manipulation

6. Truth as it is CANNOT be a manipulation in ANY circumstances ever! That's what #TIAI has been giving all along.

7. Whatever you say you still have NO PROOF if #TIAI is me or not! Thank you for your attention.
Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 08:43:24 AM by silver_glepha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 07:15:22 AM
Quote from: "Invincible7"
Just because I still remember when I was trying to tell about TNZ on your forum for the first time, so many people didnt pay any attention on that and that was hurt to me, because I hate people whos playing with the other people's feelings, profiting by the occasion((and the others are too much blind to see. I don't want you to believe in another sort of game...Just because I think Michael would never do anything like that...He already gave us all his clues...he has done it long time ago...at the early beginning..He wanted us to know he is alive..but all these mind games - it is not his work and not his clues or whatever, I am sure. It is just a product of morbid imagination of sick people and nothing more...
Do you think I or the other people from our forum  want to waste the time telling you just funny stories and try to slander anyone? Please, believe me, we dont. And besides that whats the reason? We have a lot of work on our forum, really. And we just want to be your friends and share with you what we manage to find, because we all love him... Thats all. And I wanna say twice - we arent gonna even try to pressure on you with our own conclusions! Please, make them yourself according your own mind. We just know about those people much more than you, coz they are russians...and we are too.
I hope you will understand what i wanted to say.
With a great respect.
And one more thing...Maybe we are wrong about TIAI...maybe you do the same...but anyway neither you nor I or anyone else are not able to help...Only time will tell....
Thank you. God bless
Well, hello, MarySinger!
Never thought you'd stab me in the back like that
i thought we cleared the mess back in November, didn't we?
I clearly was shaken when you and Zella and others seriously asked me if i was behind TIAI! I thought you understood me and my arguements and facts... Seems you didn't...
oh well, my bad, i didn't waste enough time to PROVE you ANYTHING i guess...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions