Re: Repost: Official Dave Dave thread
December 28, 2009, 06:09:16 PM
angelshadow, The connection between those people is simply that they are MJ's friends. Maybe they knew each other prior to the funeral/burial or perhaps they met at the funeral? It's not strange for people who are linked to the deceased person to have "smalltalk" at a gathering such as this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diane

January 08, 2010, 05:25:39 AM
I SAW PHOTOS OF DAVE DAVE WITH HIS ARMS AND HANDS SHOWING AND IT WAS NOT HIM ON LKL....BUT THAT IS THE GENIUS OF MICHEAL.........JUST DIFFERANT ENOUGH FOR US TO BELIEVE......SO CLEVER......WAY TO GO MJ.XX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diane

January 08, 2010, 05:33:35 AM
ALSO THE PHOTO OF DAVE DAVE IN THE CAR WITH MIKO?????IS DAVE DAVE ON THE PHONE?? HE LOOKS RELAXED AND NOT LIKE THE REAL DD.....I THINK ITS MJ......LOOK AGAIN..........TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 10:37:08 AM
Quote from: "diane"
ALSO THE PHOTO OF DAVE DAVE IN THE CAR WITH MIKO?????IS DAVE DAVE ON THE PHONE?? HE LOOKS RELAXED AND NOT LIKE THE REAL DD.....I THINK ITS MJ......LOOK AGAIN..........TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.....

Dave Dave in the car with Miko was photoshopped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

January 09, 2010, 04:45:28 PM
friendlikeme81, Do we know for sure that Dave Dave was Photoshopped into the car photo? If it was Photoshopped, why? What would someone gain from that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

January 09, 2010, 05:28:15 PM
Take a look at that picture again and compare it to the two pictures Mo posted. It´s really strange...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 05:37:26 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
friendlikeme81, Do we know for sure that Dave Dave was Photoshopped into the car photo? If it was Photoshopped, why? What would someone gain from that?

To verify that both, Miko and Dave, left LKL together and went straight to the funeral. But investigators have already mentioned that DaveDave might not have been on the life-show but was prerecorded, because Dave and Miko are never shown sitting together in one picture on the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

January 09, 2010, 05:48:32 PM
friendlikeme81, I've looked at the photos again and my husband who knows more about photography than me thinks the Dave Dave in the car does look to be too much out of focus. The other photos look more realistic as regards to the level of "out of focus ness".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 10:17:19 PM
I have just looked at his Myspace page and check photo, it says he's now in Nodding, Hampshire, UK, is he or has his account been hacked?? There is no place called Nodding in Hampshire.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 05:56:30 PM
ThekingWillReturn, I also checked Google Maps for Nodding, Hampshire and could not find such a place. All I could find was "Nodding Near Hampshire" written on the left hand side of the page. Update 21 Feb: The last sentence above about "Nodding Near Hampshire" is nonsense. I did not understand how the maps worked. One can type anything into maps and it will say it is "Near" wherever.
Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 10:35:50 AM by mjjveritas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 03:59:07 AM
WOW :shock:  :o ...DD eyes from on the thriller pic is eerily similar...exact same shape...I didn;t think Mike was Dave at first, but now i think it definitely a possibility
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

angel

January 23, 2010, 07:57:33 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"

To verify that both, Miko and Dave, left LKL together and went straight to the funeral. But investigators have already mentioned that DaveDave might not have been on the life-show but was prerecorded, because Dave and Miko are never shown sitting together in one picture on the show.
I just watched the LKL with Miko and Dave again, (I recorded all shows for months..anything concerning Michael), and near the end of the interview, they are shown sitting together along with Larry for just a couple of seconds while Miko is saying "how much of a loving, caring human being he was, one of a kind" (referring to Michael).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 08:27:04 PM
angel, Could you tell us when in the Larry King Live interview you see Miko and Dave Dave in the same shot. They are supposed to be sitting together in the studio but there is no visual proof they actually are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 09:48:47 AM
@angel

..same request as mjjveritas..

Could you somehow share your recording with us?? I`ve always wondered about the circumstances of the LKL-interview. But I couldn´t watch it when it was shown on tv.

I don´t doubt that we see Michael in disguise, but I wonder why the youtube-videos never show Miko, DD and LK together (we always have the same extract on youtube).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

angel

January 24, 2010, 10:00:51 AM
angel, Could you tell us when in the Larry King Live interview you see Miko and Dave Dave in the same shot. They are supposed to be sitting together in the studio but there is no visual proof they actually are.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you.  I'm in central time zone, just woke up!  The shot of Miko, Dave, and Larry together came about half an hour into the show.  Larry had asked Dave, "Did he (Michael) pay for a lot of your medicals?"  Dave:  "Actually, he, he did not pay for my medical, my mother had great insurance at the time.  Michael,"  Larry:  "What DID he do?"  Dave: "Michael offered a lot of emotional support for me.  He was there for me whenever  I needed to talk to him.  He opened up Neverland to me as a means to get away.  He uh, he was almost, he was, metaphorically, he was almost like a father that I never had."  Larry:  "Hmm, well said.  He, there's a lot we didn't know about him, right Miko?"  Miko:  "I agree, and he's, the people that knew him would tell you the same stories, how much of a loving, caring, uh, human being he was, one of a kind.  And uh, people that didn't know him would make up stories about him."  Larry:  "Could he have handled things better...in retrospect?"  Miko:  "I think he was doing a good job.  I think he was getting hisself back on track, going on tour."  Larry:  "I mean, come forward more, maybe, do more interviews?"  Miko:  "He was a private, a private individual who kept, he didn't want, that's why he kept, he was a private man".  Larry:  "I know you've both gotta get over there, thanks for coming.  Miko Brando and Dave Dave.  The Mercedes you see pulling up contains our dear friend, Elizabeth Taylor.  The final farewell to Michael Jackson just minutes away.  We'll go back to Forest Lawn right after this."     After the commerical break, Larry comes back with guests Depok Chopra and son, Gotham.  (The shot I am referring to comes as Miko is speaking,  "Uh, human being he was, one of a kind.  And uh")          To friendlikeme81, I just saw your post as I was submitting this.  I recorded it on VHS cassette tape.  I have no idea how to share it on here,  sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions