Kirsche

Re: Repost: Official Dave Dave thread
March 01, 2010, 04:49:24 PM
Is the eye on the garbage can  one of Michaels eyes from the "invincible" cover or am I wrong?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Lilou

May 01, 2010, 06:01:34 AM
Yes ! you're right ..there is an eye in the garbage haha ...but i don't see similarities between the two eyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

May 02, 2010, 01:36:15 PM
Kojak loved his lolly pops....... MJ also loved lolly pops in TII ?
Season one.....  yes ...this is season one from MJ death hoax ?
That eye must be MJ`s

Dave Dave (MJ) is Kojak (detective) seeing all ( eye) the garbage (garbage can )in his season one of death hoax ?

much love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 09:02:32 AM
Guys, I know that we have done the Dave Dave thing to death but I just wanted you to take a look at this and let me know what you think.

Take a look at the following video from 0:40 to 0:50.

[youtube:2bpll4ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8vXyoBES3U[/youtube:2bpll4ns]

Now look at this video from 0:12 to 0:24.

[youtube:2bpll4ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:2bpll4ns]

See the same playing around of the lips?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Lilou

May 15, 2010, 09:50:55 AM
yes,you're right ..he licks his lips in the same way..i think it's a sign of stress !
I don't know why but i'm sure Dave Dave on Larry king IS Michael,as i already said,all emotion goes by his eyes !

PS:the first video makes me really really sad  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

November 30, 2010, 06:03:48 AM
I think the Larry King interview definitely WASN'T the real dave dave, just an opinion. I saw a picture of the real Dave Dave from an interview , years back his skin was pale and very even and this was a few years ago, however on the Larry King interview his skin looked scarred but i know there was also pictures of the real Dave Dave were his skin looked scarred too, however this wasn't the same person that was on the Larry King interview! and another thing, his voice. Is it just me or does Dave Dave sound scarily similiar to Michael himself? :shock: and he had michaels cheekbones? well i think anyway. but just think about it. Going on Live Television the day your apparently about to get buried. Michael always was a bit of a prankster ? and he got some information mixed up aswell.?
I know all of this had probably already been said somewhere down the line lol :D x.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Time will Tell

December 06, 2010, 06:56:00 AM
I just watched the LKL interview once again and made a startling realisation.  When DD says MJ had "all these Paul McCartney records, The Girl is Mine"...if I remember correctly I remember reading or hearing somewhere that Michael never kept awards or anything in his home. I'm not sure if he meant records of his own either. I think he said you'll never find any.  Does this ring a bell to anyone, I just remember hearing him say it.

Also he says he's been a dedicated friend "all these years". Why has nobody ever heard of him being friends with MJ until now? You hear about Macauly Culkin, and other kids he befriended.  You hear about Liz Taylor, Princess Diana etc. but if he was so close to DD "all these years" then why was there NO mention at all about him? Not even MJ mentioned him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

~Souza~

December 06, 2010, 07:04:02 AM
Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"
I just watched the LKL interview once again and made a startling realisation.  When DD says MJ had "all these Paul McCartney records, The Girl is Mine"...if I remember correctly I remember reading or hearing somewhere that Michael never kept awards or anything in his home. I'm not sure if he meant records of his own either. I think he said you'll never find any.  Does this ring a bell to anyone, I just remember hearing him say it.

Also he says he's been a dedicated friend "all these years". Why has nobody ever heard of him being friends with MJ until now? You hear about Macauly Culkin, and other kids he befriended.  You hear about Liz Taylor, Princess Diana etc. but if he was so close to DD "all these years" then why was there NO mention at all about him? Not even MJ mentioned him.

First of all I think there are more friends we have never seen or heard of. Like he said himself to Geraldo in 2005 about his friends: "The faithful? You wouldn't know them."

He also said he never kept gold records and awards at his home, because it would seem like he would have accomplished and he always wanted to think he still had to do it. (parapharsing here). So I don't think he meant records as in music. I think he had many of them at home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 22, 2013, 09:06:33 PM
[][/img]

i know this thread is old but debbie just posted this picture of dave with a part from a book she is reading. i didn't know if we had seen it before.  i can't help but notice the left eye. looks like perhaps he is blind in that eye the color is different from the right. and this close up the rest of the scaring looks a fair amount different from what we saw on larry king. what do you guys think. does this make the point stronger that it was maybe not him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 22, 2013, 10:33:31 PM
If we can find out how recent this picture is, since his burn scars had gotten better in later years with surgery and medications I guess.  If this is a fairly new picture, then this is a major, major proof that it was someone else on Larry King.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
February 23, 2013, 10:31:25 AM
Dave Dave in LK was definitely not the real Dave Dave, was him Michael?? Hmmmmm... who knows??
Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 10:32:14 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

February 23, 2013, 11:35:07 AM

i know this thread is old but debbie just posted this picture of dave with a part from a book she is reading. i didn't know if we had seen it before.  i can't help but notice the left eye. looks like perhaps he is blind in that eye the color is different from the right. and this close up the rest of the scaring looks a fair amount different from what we saw on larry king. what do you guys think. does this make the point stronger that it was maybe not him?

I remember seeing this pic before so I did a google image search of Dave Dave and this pic has been around since at least 2010.  But he definitely looks different here than the Larry King "Dave Dave".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

February 23, 2013, 03:02:25 PM

I remember seeing this pic before so I did a google image search of Dave Dave and this pic has been around since at least 2010.  But he definitely looks different here than the Larry King "Dave Dave".

This photo of "Dave Dave" is a REVERSED image.  Here is what the poster behind him should actually look like.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2013, 04:51:50 PM
i remember this picture was posted by him after the lk interview. BUT it doesn't mean it was after. All the pictures davedave posted on his account are far from him on tv. anyway it was never the face who made me think about MJ
It was his way to move and the way he talked. When he told about his meeting with MJ, it sounded like MJ telling a story, some kind of fairy tale. there was stops, emphasising some words, it all sounded like MJ.
This guy had an identity issue on LK, or he was MJ... now i don't think MJ is davedave. I think MJ only used his friends ONCE. We grabbed him here and there but i think he never used the same disguise twice. This is why it is useles to try to compare pictures of all those characters. MJ was never there twice IMO

just saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

February 23, 2013, 06:44:52 PM
That's a very good point, whatyourheartsays.  It crossed my mind several times, but since suspicious posted the photo, we are revisiting these old posts with new mindsets and more knowledge than we first discussed.  Michael is a genius as all of us already know.  By the time we figure out what's what, he is already one step ahead of everyone.

In this case, by the time we figure out that he is Dave Dave on Larry King, or the old guy at the funeral, or the green man at the We Are The World project, he is already in another disguise and we cannot confirm or deny with a 100% certainty that it was him wearing  these disguises.  We have very strong suspicions, but cannot say for sure.  This is how no one can prove 100% that he is alive, we have very strong clues and suspicions, but cannot prove it, and it is how he protects himself.

Absolute genius.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions