Raven

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
What hits out to me is..  Jacksons eyes and mouth were wide open.

If this is true and he really did die..  MJ was awake when he died... his eyes were open at the moment of death.  He wasnt asleep.
I agree, it is very disturbing. I never wanted to mention this because I did not want to upset people, but it is also visible on the ambulance pics...on one his eyes appear to be slightly opened with slits, but on another closed. Suggesting he moved his eyelids during transport, which in turn would support that he was still alive in the ambulance. This report however is indeed very disturbing. Another thing that was mentioned in the AR was that when the paramedics arrived (exerpt from medical records), his pupils were dilated and unresponsive, a sign that there is no brain activity (!).

The stories of where the kids were during all this are completely contradictive. Kai Chase claimed (documented on video) that Murray came running downstairs and asked for Prince to come upstairs, however that Prince stayed downstairs and they made a prayer circle and prayed with the kids and some servants. LaToya however claimed (with second-hand information) that Murray made Prince watch him do CPR. Alvarez claims (source trustworthy, i.e. Associated Press) both Prince and Paris were watching Murray do CPR. The stories don't add up again. Meaning if the reports are true, someone lied. In any case, the kids would be able to tell what really happened and I'm sure auntie LaToya would have heared their version from the kids themselves.

There is another oddity in this report. This article claims Alvarez told the police several months later that Murray hid the propofol in a closet so the family and police would not find out. However the hidden compartment was already found two days after, so there is no reason why Alvarez would need to tell it several months later, as it was already known.
Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 03:03:34 PM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Ok it it is getting crazier everyday but we have to keep our feet on the ground.

"Dr. Conrad Murray stopped administering CPR to Michael Jackson to collect drug vials ... this according to documents obtained by the Associated Press." What kind of document can prove this ? Because I think that if it was true it would cause a lot of problems for the Dr. So I don't really think that this information is easy to check. Only eye witness can "be a proof" on that matter but can never be believed 100%, people can lie for whatever reason. At least this is what I think, there is no solid material proof in this case.

Now the kids entered the room and witnessed the mouth-to-mouth (resuscitation) ? Why suddenly choose these words (mouth-to-mouth) and not say CPR as always ?
I don't remember who, Kai Chase maybe, but I'm sure it was said that the children did not entered the room. Too many versions as always.

And now there is a mysterious cream entering the game. Important enough for our Dr. to get back to the house and take it for the whole world not to know anything about it...hmmm. How is it that he even had the opportunity to enter the house again ? Oh yes Dr. Murray was not a suspect.  
Why did he said that he needed to go back there to get that cream for that specific reason ? To raise the world's interest on it ? Sure. Bet TMZ will certainly get the info first.

Kai Chase said: Prince stays downtairs with us and doctor Murray goes upstairs (1,38)
[youtube:2ipzde58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEMizSwjC3I[/youtube:2ipzde58]

So Prince never went into MJ's room and neither Paris, she said that they stayed praying.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

Grace

Bizarre - Bizarre - the CPR and the Cream Thingies.

We got known to TMZ over the last couple of months and know they like to play some wordgames and mindgames with us. So I decided again: back to the basics. Enjoy.
I got some questionmarks to say the least.

Doc Murray is the supernumerary for MJ. He is starring for MJ in the trial.
So Doc Murray on behalf of MJ stopped "CPR" to "hide drugs".

says:
[When should I stop CPR? When help arrives to take over, or the victim starts to move.]

I looked into the word "CPR" again which could have a different meaning than what we think at first sight and here we go:
CPR is an acronym standing for:
* American Bar Association Model Code of Professional Responsibility
    * Car plate recognition, or Automatic number plate recognition
    * Canadian Pacific Railway
    * Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
    * Casper/Natrona County International Airport in Casper, Wyoming (IATA Code: CPR)
    * Central Pacific Railroad
    * Centre for Policy Research, a think tank in New Delhi, India
    * Chicago Public Radio
    * Civil Procedure Rules 1998, civil code of England and Wales
    * Classification of Pharmaco-Therapeutic Referrals
    * Colorado Public Radio
    * Common Pool Resource
    * Communist Party of Russia
    * Concrete Pavement Restoration
    * Conditional prepayment rate
    * Compression Phaser Rifle, a directed energy weapon used in Star Trek
    * Condominium Property Regime[1], a way of subdividing real estate property in Hawaii
    * Conservatives for Patients' Rights, a pressure group founded and funded by Rick Scott that argues for private insurance methods to pay for health care
    * Continuous Plankton Recorder
    * Controlled Pattern File Release, used by Trend Micro to refer to pre-release versions of definitions for their antivirus products
    * Corporate Punishment Records, record label
    * Country Performance Rating, a tool from the International Development Association of the World Bank
    * CPR (band), whose members are David Crosby, Jeff Pevar, and Crosby's son James Raymond
    * Cytochrome P450 reductase
    * Cubase PRoject file, a file extension for work files used in Steinberg's Cubase e.g. mySong.CPR
    * Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure Reason, one of the greatest works in all of philosophy
    * Det Centrale Personregister (Danish Central Office of Civil Registration)
    * Cyberpunk Review
    * In suicide prevention CPR acronym stands for the three risk signs for suicide: Current plan, Prior Attempts, and Resources [2]

I got curious about this one:    * American Bar Association Model Code of Professional Responsibility and it's about:
[The American Bar Association Model Code of Professional Responsibility, created by the American Bar Association (ABA) in 1969, was a set of professional standards designed to establish the minimum baseline of legal ethics and professional responsibility generally required of lawyers in the United States.
It was replaced with the Model Rules of Professional Conduct in 1983 for a number of reasons, especially the Watergate scandal. ]

Then I checked the band CPR:
[CPR or Crosby, Pevar & Raymond was a rock/jazz band that consisted of David Crosby (founding member of The Byrds and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young), session guitarist Jeff Pevar, and pianist James Raymond (Crosby's son).
The first song that Crosby and Raymond co-wrote, "Morrison", was performed live for the first time on in January 1997. The song recalled Crosby's feelings about the portrayal of Jim Morrison in the movie The Doors.]

[James Douglas "Jim" Morrison (December 8, 1943 – July 3, 1971) was an American singer, songwriter, poet, writer and filmmaker. He was best known as the lead singer and lyricist of The Doors and is widely considered to be one of the most charismatic frontmen  in rock music history.]
[Morrison flew to Paris in March 1971, took up residence in a rented apartment [...]
Morrison died on July 3, 1971. In the official account of his death, he was found in a Paris apartment bathtub by Courson. Pursuant to French law, no autopsy was performed because the medical examiner claimed to have found no evidence of foul play. The absence of an official autopsy has left many questions regarding Morrison's cause of death.]

In addition, I stumbled somewhat about the "Murray said he needed to go back to the mansion to get cream Jackson had "so the world wouldn't find out about it." " sentence.

What is "cream"?

[Cream is a dairy product that is composed of the higher-butterfat layer skimmed from the top of milk before homogenization.] [...][Cream is used as an ingredient in many foods, including ice cream, many sauces, soups, stews, puddings, and some custard bases, and is also used for cakes. Irish cream is an alcoholic liqueur which blends cream with whiskey and coffee.]

[Cream  is the higher-butterfat layer skimmed from the top of milk.
Cream may also refer to:
In music:
* Cream (band), the British blues-rock band from the late 1960s
    * Cream (nightclub), a dance club in Liverpool, England
   * "Cream" (song), a 1991 song by Prince and the New Power Generation
    * "Cream" (Blank & Jones song), a song by Blank & Jones
   * "C.R.E.A.M.", a song by Wu-Tang Clan

Other uses:
    * Cream (colour), an off-white colour
    * Cream (pharmaceutical), a topical preparation usually for application to the skin
    * "The cream", a testosterone-based ointment used to mask steroid use
    * Cream (software), a configuration of the Vim text editor
    * Cognitive Reliability and Error Analysis Method (CREAM), an approach to human reliability analysis proposed by Erik Hollnagel
    * CREAM - Cosmic Ray Energetics And Mass, NASA's balloon borne experiment.
    * CREAM, a human reliability analysis technique.
]

What rings in my ears (among other associations in connection with the "milky way" we got already used to)?

The famous and influencial band "Cream" with Eric Clapton and songs co-written e.g. by George Harrison.
[Jack Bruce told Detroit's WCSX radio station in May 2007 that there were plans for a Cream reunion later in the year. It was later revealed that the potential performance was to be November 2007 London as a tribute to Ahmet Ertegün. The band decided against it and this was confirmed by Bruce in a letter to the editor of the Jack Bruce fanzine, The Cuicoland Express dated 26 September 2007:

"Dear Marc,
    We were going to do this tribute concert for Ahmet when it was to be at the Royal Albert Hall but decided to pass when it was moved to the O2 Arena and seemed to be becoming overly commercial." ]

And here's the song "Cream" of Prince and The New Power Generation (NPG) - here are the lyrics:

"Cream Lyrics
Artist(Band):Prince

This is it
It's time for u to go to the wire
U will hit
Cuz u got the burnin' desire
It's your time (Time)
U got the horn so why don't u blow it
U are fine (Fine)
U're filthy cute and baby u know it

Cream
Get on top
Cream
U will cop
Cream
Don't u stop
Cream
Sh-boogie doo wop

U're so good
Baby there ain't nobody better (Ain't nobody better)
So u should
Never, ever go by the letter (Never ever)
U're so cool (Cool)
Everything u do with success
Make the rules (Rules)
Then break them all cuz u are the best

Yes u are

Cream
Get on top
Cream
U will cop
Cream
Don't u stop
Cream
Sh-boogie doo wop

Look up in the air, it's your time

Do your dance
Why should u wait any longer?
Take a chance
It could only make u look stronger
It's your time (It's your time)
U got the horn so why don't u blow it (Go on and blow it)
U're so fine (U're so fine)
U're filthy cute and baby u know it (U know it)

Come on
Cream
Get on top
Cream
U will cop
Cream
Don't you ever stop
Cream
Sh-boogie doo wop

Cream
Cream
Cream
Sh-boogie doo wop

Cream
Cream
Right there
Cream
Don't you stop
Cream
Sh-boogie doo wop"

[youtube:3aew7tlp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7iceiq7X4A[/youtube:3aew7tlp]

Then I checked for C.R.E.A.M. as we have seen many dotted words already claiming some meaning - and here we go:

["C.R.E.A.M." (a backronym for Cash Rules Everything Around Me) is the second single from Wu-Tang Clan's highly praised debut album Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers).]
This is some hip hop rap thingie and as I am not familiar with the sources and backgrounds of such, I am leaving this field to the experts. These are the lyrics:

Some of the lyrics:
[But I'm still depressed, and I ask what's it worth?
Ready to give up so I seek the Old Earth
Who explained working hard may help you maintain
to learn to overcome the heartaches and pain
We got stickup kids, corrupt cops, and crack rocks
and stray shots, all on the block that stays hot
Leave it up to me while I be living proof
To kick the truth to the young black youth
But shorty's running wild smokin sess drinkin beer
And ain't trying to hear what I'm kickin in his ear
Neglected, but now, but yo, it gots to be accepted
That what? That life is hectic

Niggas gots to do what they gotta do, to get a bill
YaknowhatI'msayin?
Cuz we can't just get by no more
Word up, we gotta get over, straight up and down

Cash Rules Everything Around Me
C.R.E.A.M.
get the money
Dolla dolla bill y'aauhhhaaaauhhhhahhhauhhhhll, YEAH]

I googled further for "to have cream" and this is one of the links mentioned:
Dr. Thomas Neill Cream (1850-1892) playing a part in the casebook of Jack the Ripper.
He happened to be a medical student who graduated with honors. He started a career as abortionist. [When Cream wasn't murdering women and aborting babies, he took it upon himself to market his own person elixir to combat epilepsy, and soon acquired quite a following by a number of patients who swore by the treatment. [...] But as in his first two murders, Cream was uncharged.[...] A good Ripper theory dies hard, and new theorists proposed that Cream actually had a double. The two would help each other by the one being in prison while the other was free committing crimes, using his double's prison sentence as an alibi.]

Interesting. "To get cream Jackson had "so the world wouldn't find out about it."  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sarahli

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Sarahli, totally agree with you.

"hoax mode"?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I love it!

Even if this is not a hoax, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
Indeed.
I want everybody to wear hoax-mode glasses now ! :lol:  :D

Well. As always when the medias enter in the dance they can make the suspect guilty before proven innocent (or guilty). It was the case for Michael with the media lynching he had to go through. Murray is in the same position, lies are spread all over the news without any piece of evidence. Worse they even take into account false documents as being the truth. They don't have any ethic, they don't check if documents or sources are reliable, they just want to have 'the scoop of the year' and don't matter if it can ruin someone's life.

Mo has posted a good info here. The AP docs were fake apparently... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

Alberto Alvarez and security chief confident of Michael Murray helps to hide the bottles of medicine, it helps to hide evidence ?,... That madness¡ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When I read : "mouth-to-mouth resuscitation" I was like this :shock:
Is it common to use these word ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

sweet1

Quote from: "paula-c"
Alberto Alvarez and security chief confident of Michael Murray helps to hide the bottles of medicine, it helps to hide evidence ?,... That madness¡ :lol:

You said an understatement. Honestly, none of this makes any sense to me. Dr. Murray after all of this time admits to going back to the house for cream so the world wouldn't find out! Alvarez helps him hide bottles! I don't know what to make of it! All I can do is Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "whisper"

Yes I directly thought about Smooth Criminal lyrics...
mouth to mouth resuscitation
sounding heartbeats intimidations...
:D

Don't know if it's common but TMZ (and practically all medias) always talked about administering CPR. Why do they suddendly choose "mouth to mouth" ? All the more when it comes to the children who supposedly were there and saw everything... :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

somekindofsign

Mouth to mouth resucitation
could mean
SPREADING THE WORD TO REGAIN FREEDOM

Now that I think about it, all the heart atack and the resucitation thing could be a metaphor of
We´re loosing the Earth and Human Being, Emergency perform to revive it.

Even MJ insomnia could be a petaphor of worrying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

could mean

Now that I think about it, all the heart atack and the resucitation thing could be a metaphor of

[/color]

Thank you so much for the best post in this place.

This is it.
I think you understood a large part of the hoax. Thank you for the eye opener.  

We have to read between the lines, interprete the artwork, interprete the novel.
Every word has a meaning - but a different one than at first sight.

We have to go back to the day and to the movie TII. Nothing more nothing less.
It's all there.

We are mourning the loss of MJ much more than the expectable loss of the basis of our own lives.

Who's needs a new positioning? Doc Murray? MJ? Arnie Klein? The family? Jaafar with the stun gun? The rest of OMG Hollywood?
Or isn't it us who need to get an orientation for our own lives - no matter how crazy others are being pictured?

Desperately seeking Michael - shouldn't we desperately seek ourselves first?
And then ACT instead of discussing paper trash?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "whisper"

Yes I directly thought about Smooth Criminal lyrics...
mouth to mouth resuscitation
sounding heartbeats intimidations...
:D

Don't know if it's common but TMZ (and practically all medias) always talked about administering CPR. Why do they suddendly choose "mouth to mouth" ? All the more when it comes to the children who supposedly were there and saw everything... :?  :?:

The term "mouth to mouth resuscitation" is a VERY common term for CPR.. refers to aiding the breathing of someone else and is the old term for "CPR".

Its very normal and common in the English language...  nothing odd about it at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

could mean

Yes great find. By talking to each other (mouth to mouth) we spread the word to the world. That's why Michael had problems with his inner ear, he was readjusting and adapting to the situation. We also have to do that, adapt and readjust what we see and read in the news.  I think it means we have to be in hoax-mode, only see things with  hoax glasses (3D glasses) because when you leave these glasses you only see what everybody sees that is to say lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thomas Mesereau's reaction to this news:

[youtube:30yx1y4x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eV84vGIwGU&feature[/youtube:30yx1y4x]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead