somekindofsign

Re: Does Michael Have Psychic Abilities?
March 29, 2010, 10:10:30 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Btw Becca, I'm just like you. Michael has always been apart of my life but the last 5 years I haven't been keeping up to date with him until June 25th that is. I feel guilty about it but Michael had no new album coming out and it seemed like he wanted some peace and quiet and I just hoped he was happy... Now I can't stop obsessing though and I don't know how to explain what I feel but I think many of us are familiar with this feeling by now. I've been in touch with a lot of sweet Michael fans but none that actually knew him. The forum is such a great place to share one's thoughts without being told that I'm in denial or someone making some annoying comment about my Michael.

Your words could be also mine!
I think this feeling is precisely because there´s something going on here from day 1 and we feel it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 10:13:14 AM
Thanks becca for sharing that story. Very interesting and nice to know. It makes me feel a little less "crazy".  :lol: And to the OP, did you have a blog about this? I remember reading a blog entry about this and I went to the blog recently and it was gone. Just curious. If so, I loved your blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

March 29, 2010, 10:18:43 AM
I always had a gut feeling it was between 2 family members. There's something about Jermaine I don't know what it is he even brought Thome into MJ's life and also I there's something about Latoya I can't put my finger on it. But between the both of them I feel they must have been planning on something really bad. It kind of feels like an Egyptian king and family members plotting to kill the king to overthrow him and the evil people would step into the light and thinking they would become more famous and more well known.

LaToya isn't really famous anymore, maybe through the years she's become more angry and hateful towards MJ and started to hatch a plan to get rid of him even maybe with the help of Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

March 29, 2010, 10:23:28 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Btw Becca, I'm just like you. Michael has always been apart of my life but the last 5 years I haven't been keeping up to date with him until June 25th that is. I feel guilty about it but Michael had no new album coming out and it seemed like he wanted some peace and quiet and I just hoped he was happy... Now I can't stop obsessing though and I don't know how to explain what I feel but I think many of us are familiar with this feeling by now. I've been in touch with a lot of sweet Michael fans but none that actually knew him. The forum is such a great place to share one's thoughts without being told that I'm in denial or someone making some annoying comment about my Michael.

Your words could be also mine!
I think this feeling is precisely because there´s something going on here from day 1 and we feel it.

I know I just hope that the "something" is positive... People say this happened when Evis died but since I wasn't around at that time I don't really know how it was exactly. Did his fans experience pure loss or do you believe they also had this great spiritual awakening which I'd like to call it. I've always been a spiritual person but more so now. Don't get me wrong I love Elvis but did he really invoke these kind of feelings? I'm just trying to find an answer to my chaotic emotions, if that makes sense...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 10:26:43 AM
I wasnt around when Elvis died, either..  but i believe it was a great shock to people.  Elvis was loved and he was only 42 (? i think) when he died.

And Elvis also died in a very sad way,  he was drug addicted and overweight and ill and bloated...   fame had caught up with him and he couldnt cope.

Many people believed Elvis faked his death..  was that because, like us, they could not let go of the man they loved?  They didnt want to believe he was gone??

I just dont know..  but there was a massive outpouring of grief and disbelieve when Elvis left the building.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 10:34:09 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I wasnt around when Elvis died, either..  but i believe it was a great shock to people.  Elvis was loved and he was only 42 (? i think) when he died.

And Elvis also died in a very sad way,  he was drug addicted and overweight and ill and bloated...   fame had caught up with him and he couldnt cope.

Many people believed Elvis faked his death..  was that because, like us, they could not let go of the man they loved?  They didnt want to believe he was gone??

I just dont know..  but there was a massive outpouring of grief and disbelieve when Elvis left the building.

This is what I'm afraid of you know? People, including myself, not being able to face reality...  :? However, I didn't start looking into the hoax theory until November/December so before that I just thought Michael had definitely left us  :( . I do still believe we're doing a great job here because if Michael did indeed pass it wasn't under "normal" circumstances and the truth needs to come out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 11:50:06 AM
We'll since she opened up and told me this I feel alot of what she said fit's into place more, he trusts her, I have seen photos of her husband and MJ, he is a pop singer from the 70's, MJ wanted to see him! So they met, her husband also met Elvis when he toured the USA, Elvis gave him a guitair signed by him, her and her Husband currently are in Australia and have their own company for children to get into the business. She is a very kind women, not into hurting people, I know she would not play games with me, I trust her, I got a great vibe from her from day one. You just have to have faith and trust your instinks. Anyway she is on vaction for a week or so, but I will ask her when she gets back if she had heard anything else from him. I to am not into hurting people, I would never miss lead people, I just wanted to put this out there for you, it has been hard to have held it in this long. Thankyou to the person whom started this thread, I did'nt know MJ had these thoughts/or feelings. I prob would have never put this out there if I did'nt come across this thread.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

March 29, 2010, 03:49:10 PM
This is the info I have been waiting for. I have a very strong feeling that Michael needs or want something from me...or now I think from the many people who he has made some sort of spiritual or psychic connection with. I don't yet know what it is...except to help with the truth being told.

I too have strange feelings about Jermaine and the Thome connection. I still see that picture of Thome walking out to the helicopter behind the stretcher. It's as if he wanted to make sure what happened with the body. Plus the $5M that he mysteriously returned to the estate. LaToya was the first one on the property and removed a truck load of things. She also said that Michael always had $!m in cash (which I think is true) and that was gone, implying that someone stole it. I don't know...it's too hard to understand and comprehend that kind of jealousy and hatred. But interestingly enough, the biblical story of Joseph and his brothers always comes to mind when I think about Michael. When Joseph exposes his brothers for what they did, he says "You meant it for harm, but God meant it for good." I pray that will be the outcome here as well.

Somedays I feel helpless and feel Michael's pain. But I also know that prayer and thoughts are very powerful. But some unexplainable powerful force will not let me give up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

March 30, 2010, 12:31:04 AM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
This is the info I have been waiting for. I have a very strong feeling that Michael needs or want something from me...or now I think from the many people who he has made some sort of spiritual or psychic connection with. I don't yet know what it is...except to help with the truth being told.

I too have strange feelings about Jermaine and the Thome connection. I still see that picture of Thome walking out to the helicopter behind the stretcher. It's as if he wanted to make sure what happened with the body. Plus the $5M that he mysteriously returned to the estate. LaToya was the first one on the property and removed a truck load of things. She also said that Michael always had $!m in cash (which I think is true) and that was gone, implying that someone stole it. I don't know...it's too hard to understand and comprehend that kind of jealousy and hatred. But interestingly enough, the biblical story of Joseph and his brothers always comes to mind when I think about Michael. When Joseph exposes his brothers for what they did, he says "You meant it for harm, but God meant it for good." I pray that will be the outcome here as well.

Somedays I feel helpless and feel Michael's pain. But I also know that prayer and thoughts are very powerful. But some unexplainable powerful force will not let me give up.

Wow- You are right about the Bible story of "Joseph and His Coat of Many Colors"! I have posted a link to this story, and you know what's Freaky? They even say his brothers "faked his death" after Selling him into Slavery...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe this story deserves it's own New Thread under "Odd Things"?

I also agree with you about Jermaine & Tohme
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 03:00:45 PM
Iam septical about that
I never believed that we were all connected, and if  we do how does it work ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 10, 2010, 10:20:22 PM
Through energy vibrations,like radio waves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 11:27:36 PM
I believe in spirituality and psychic abilities... i think we all have them to an extent.. some are more in tune than others...

I really believe there is something in it..   i think Michael was in tune with the cosmos to a certain extent and maybe more in tune during certain times in his life than others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

April 11, 2010, 12:38:37 AM
I truly believe that Michael has psychic abilities. I also believe that he is very much a faith based individual and has a strong connection with the Lord/God. I know for a fact that when our hearts and minds are in tune with God's love we have the ability to connect with those that are special to us and even someone we may not even know. On many occasions I have experienced things I cannot explain. I won't go into all of that but I know that Michael has something extremely deep and spiritual about him. I speak of him in present tense because I know in my heart he is alive. I have lost others in my life that are very close to me. I was able to get through those losses only because I knew what happened and that they were at peace with the Lord and I was able to say, "Good-bye." With this, I feel like someone I love dearly and have known all my life has disappeared and I don't know where they are! I do not have peace about this at all. No sense of closure. I don't claim to be a psychic but I usually have dreams or feel uneasy about things before they happen. I had none of this before June 25th. I just know I would have felt something. I was shocked. Never in my life have I been totally and utterly taken by surprise that way. I sometimes try and tell myself that he is dead so I can let it rest, but I can't do that. Every cell of my body screams out NO!!! Instead I have this overwhelming feeling and urge to stay AWAKE and be mindful of everything. It's as if I have a heightened sense of awareness since that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2010, 06:53:44 AM
See this:

[youtube:27gg9c8a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8[/youtube:27gg9c8a]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2010, 07:23:41 AM
I don't know about psychic abilities, I'm sure to believe in energies. But I think Michael was interested in mind control. I think he was interested in Uri Geller because of what it could bring to him, learn to him.
And see what he did : healing people. Do you think kids get better from cancer, just because they are invited in a big house full of toys ? If so, any rich people could save lives  :roll:
No, there had been something happening and i'm sure it's only about Michael's ability to "control mind". I'm NOT talking about bad things, but about controlling people to show them the good way. I think if there was any possibility in this way,  Michael searched for it.
I don't know if he had any "power" of mind, but any time he was "alive" I just knew where he standed : just feel there was this big energy somewhere on Earth. When I learned he was dead, I just had the feeling that this energy had exploded to small parts, reaching everyone on Earth, giving us a bit of strengh/energy. Was it done on purpose or is Michael really dead ?
I just don't know. I still feel big energy when I think of him. I just had the feeling that he shared it when he "disappeared", maybe to say "i'm with you, still here" but I still have this feeling that his own energy is still here, strong and in one single piece.

It's hard to explain, sorry for weird sentences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions