Re: Does Michael Have Psychic Abilities?
March 24, 2010, 04:40:05 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "fedeDA"
I agree with all of you, I've had this kind of experience too,  a week before Michael "died" but it's too complicated to explain cause my english is not good, I'm Italian.

i am Italian too.  Vivi in Italia o stai in America?
Ciao,magari! No, vivo in Italia.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 25, 2010, 08:15:58 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I agree with all of you, I've had this kind of experience too,  a week before Michael "died" but it's too complicated to explain cause my english is not good, I'm Italian.

i am Italian too.  Vivi in Italia o stai in America?
Ciao,magari! No, vivo in Italia.

Io vivo in Canada.. vedo che ci sono molto Italiani in questo Hoax. Mi fa piacere, che Michael e stato amato fin in Italia.. Spero che ci possiamo parlare piu frequente. ciao a presto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Sangre

March 25, 2010, 08:42:47 AM
Some people are just more sensitive than others (especially artists), I don't believe in psychic abilities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

this1crazygirl

March 25, 2010, 08:47:18 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
Some people are just more sensitive than others (especially artists), I don't believe in psychic abilities.
you could have a point there... artists are more spiritually connected to others/peers, where as an accountant or scientist seem to not "feel" connected at all...  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2010, 11:03:22 PM
thanks for the vid. I believe he had these abilities and I believe we are all connected. now what i'm trying to figure out is why I keep dreaming of him. i've started a log of all the dreams i've had of him. anyone else experience these dreams almost daily/weekly? someone PM me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 12:35:03 AM
Ok Im not sure on how to start this but I am going to start by saying I have been with you all from the start (old forum w Amy) and this one, from the start I thought it was odd how I have all these feelings about MJ. I was born listing to him ect, but over the past few years I just thought he was enjoying his life with his kids somewhere, I did'nt make a big thing about it, I just wanted him to be happy. Ok so the reason Im writing on this topic, since the 25th of June I have made a ton of friends on facebook/twitter with people whom have something to do with MJ(fans, hoax believers ect) I meet someone whoms Husband was a pop icon in the 70's whom knew MJ. The lady showed me photos of her husband and MJ, he also met MJ's brother's. So I thought ok cool. Anyway over time we have gotten close, she tells me alot of her personal stuff as I do also with her. So we got to speaking about when and what made us believe in MJ still being alive.

She Told me when she first heard the news that she was crying uncontrolabley, she and her husband were so upset. She said that she had sent MJ an email about in 07 about her and her family wanting to come over and be surpport, MJ responded that he wished they would but things are not good. She said that always bothered her. She never got to meet him face to face, only wrote a few emails. Anyway back to the 25th. She said while she was crying she heard a voice. She stopped and listin again, the voice said it's ok, Im ok. She thought she was going nuts. She said who who is this? The voice said it's me? Don't you remember? She was like who?  The voice said, I'm ok I'm not dead. She told me she thought she was going mad because she had never been able to speak to the dead before only the living. She told me that it is all done through energy. She does'nt think of herself as a phyic, she is a pro dancer by the way. Anyway MJ was trying to contact her husband, but her hubby is not intuned like her.

When she told me this I said how do you know it is MJ? She told me that she asked him to prove to her that it was him, so MJ told her something that only her husband and he would know (her and her hubby had not met in the 70's) so she went to her husband and told him what MJ said, he turned white, he was at a loss for words, he said how did you know that??!! She told him, he said that is impossiable, she told him how else would I know. Her husband still is having a hard time with it. lol

Anyway so I guess MJ had seen a photo of her that her hubby had shown him the last time he had seen him, and MJ discribed the photo to her to a T!! I have complete confidence in her, she is NOT a nutcase. She is a very sweet person, not into playing with people. She has'nt told many, only her hubby, me and her best friend. She trusts me alot, she just wanted me to know that he is safe, he sounded scared the last time she communicated with him (which was around the stun gun thing at Encino house) at that time she told me that he said Paris was sick with something, also she told me that prince was very good with editing, making videos and stuff like that. He also answerd a few questions for her, she asked him is his family involved, he said some are and some are not, he told her that he had just let his mother know not to long ago, for her safety?! He told her that someone in his family he feels are involved in trying to kill him, she asked who, he told her no I can't say.

So these things have been going in my head and I wanted to share with you all, I am not a crazy person either, but I do believe in God which some may not, but I can't see him but I know he is there. So I am thankful for this thread cuz it just proves what she was telling me was true, she also said before I forget that Elizabeth and Liza both communicate with MJ the same way as she did, that they have been doing it for a long time.

I will let you know the next time I speak to her on anything else interesting. :)  Love you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

March 29, 2010, 12:52:06 AM
Quote from: "becca26"
Ok Im not sure on how to start this but I am going to start by saying I have been with you all from the start (old forum w Amy) and this one, from the start I thought it was odd how I have all these feelings about MJ. I was born listing to him ect, but over the past few years I just thought he was enjoying his life with his kids somewhere, I did'nt make a big thing about it, I just wanted him to be happy. Ok so the reason Im writing on this topic, since the 25th of June I have made a ton of friends on facebook/twitter with people whom have something to do with MJ(fans, hoax believers ect) I meet someone whoms Husband was a pop icon in the 70's whom knew MJ. The lady showed me photos of her husband and MJ, he also met MJ's brother's. So I thought ok cool. Anyway over time we have gotten close, she tells me alot of her personal stuff as I do also with her. So we got to speaking about when and what made us believe in MJ still being alive.

She Told me when she first heard the news that she was crying uncontrolabley, she and her husband were so upset. She said that she had sent MJ an email about in 07 about her and her family wanting to come over and be surpport, MJ responded that he wished they would but things are not good. She said that always bothered her. She never got to meet him face to face, only wrote a few emails. Anyway back to the 25th. She said while she was crying she heard a voice. She stopped and listin again, the voice said it's ok, Im ok. She thought she was going nuts. She said who who is this? The voice said it's me? Don't you remember? She was like who?  The voice said, I'm ok I'm not dead. She told me she thought she was going mad because she had never been able to speak to the dead before only the living. She told me that it is all done through energy. She does'nt think of herself as a phyic, she is a pro dancer by the way. Anyway MJ was trying to contact her husband, but her hubby is not intuned like her.

When she told me this I said how do you know it is MJ? She told me that she asked him to prove to her that it was him, so MJ told her something that only her husband and he would know (her and her hubby had not met in the 70's) so she went to her husband and told him what MJ said, he turned white, he was at a loss for words, he said how did you know that??!! She told him, he said that is impossiable, she told him how else would I know. Her husband still is having a hard time with it. lol

Anyway so I guess MJ had seen a photo of her that her hubby had shown him the last time he had seen him, and MJ discribed the photo to her to a T!! I have complete confidence in her, she is NOT a nutcase. She is a very sweet person, not into playing with people. She has'nt told many, only her hubby, me and her best friend. She trusts me alot, she just wanted me to know that he is safe, he sounded scared the last time she communicated with him (which was around the stun gun thing at Encino house) at that time she told me that he said Paris was sick with something, also she told me that prince was very good with editing, making videos and stuff like that. He also answerd a few questions for her, she asked him is his family involved, he said some are and some are not, he told her that he had just let his mother know not to long ago, for her safety?! He told her that someone in his family he feels are involved in trying to kill him, she asked who, he told her no I can't say.

So these things have been going in my head and I wanted to share with you all, I am not a crazy person either, but I do believe in God which some may not, but I can't see him but I know he is there. So I am thankful for this thread cuz it just proves what she was telling me was true, she also said before I forget that Elizabeth and Liza both communicate with MJ the same way as she did, that they have been doing it for a long time.

I will let you know the next time I speak to her on anything else interesting. :)  Love you all.

interesting. but, just so i'm clear, she contacts him telepathically? meaning, he's not dead, right? sorry! i'm really tired and i'm kind of confused. but this is interesting and thank you for sharing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 29, 2010, 12:57:10 AM
Yes she speaks to him telephathiclley, she never could speak to the dead, thats why she thought she was going crazy at first, until he said he was not dead. She said he is very much alive, I asked he if he looks the same she said yes but much healthier. He would'nt say where he is. She asked him that to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

March 29, 2010, 01:31:40 AM
Yes she speaks to him telephathiclley, she never could speak to the dead, thats why she thought she was going crazy at first, until he said he was not dead. She said he is very much alive, I asked he if he looks the same she said yes but much healthier. He would'nt say where he is. She asked him that to.

well god bless her and michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 29, 2010, 02:22:52 AM
Yes indeed, Im just glad to hear he is safe and is still incontact with the children. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 29, 2010, 06:30:25 AM
Wow becca, that´s amazing.
I feel all that is true, and makes all the sense to me.
Actually I think that many of us have come to that conclusion in a similar way.
Something was telling us that it is so.
It´s like there´s some short of telephathic/energy message reaching us.

About the family also has all the sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 07:42:48 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Wow becca, that´s amazing.
I feel all that is true, and makes all the sense to me.
Actually I think that many of us have come to that conclusion in a similar way.
Something was telling us that it is so.
It´s like there´s some short of telephathic/energy message reaching us.

About the family also has all the sense.
Yes I def feel that there are so many things if life that just can't be explained. We use what 20 or 25% of our brains, they video put it together so great, it also puts out there that MJ was not stupid man, which also shows he would indeed research things before doing something. By the way the lady I speak of said she gets the feeling that La Toya is the family member MJ feels whom wanted him dead, she asked him who he thinks it is but he would'nt say. When she asked him where he was he would'nt tell her, but she seems to have a feeling hes in Neverland. She said that he had been out in public a few times, but not alot, she said he was laughing about it, since he said when he is out people just think he is an impersonator. I think alot of the things they speak about just is so MJ. I will post on this thread the next time I her from her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 08:13:46 AM
Michael himself says he has psychic abilities in this interview:

He is speaking about Princess Dianas death and how he knew that there was another one coming and he feared it would be him... then Mother Theresa died.  
The interviewer asks "are you saying you are psychic?"  MJ replies "im not saying that, but i have done it before"

[youtube:3umix8sj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRV_zpRiyqc[/youtube:3umix8sj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 29, 2010, 09:12:29 AM
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 10:04:28 AM

Gosh, I really really hope she is right I really do. It surprises me how detailed they are able to be in their communication. Does it mean that noone in Michael's family saw his body? Latoya claimed she saw the body but we never know with her do we? However if she has bad intentions wouldn't she make sure to see "it"? I've been thinking about family members being involved but I really don't want to believe that, it's just too horrible  :( . I'm really confused (guess we all are) as you can probably tell  :? . Some of you on this thread sensed that Michael passed and some of you sense the opposite... What are we to make of that?

Btw Becca, I'm just like you. Michael has always been apart of my life but the last 5 years I haven't been keeping up to date with him until June 25th that is. I feel guilty about it but Michael had no new album coming out and it seemed like he wanted some peace and quiet and I just hoped he was happy... Now I can't stop obsessing though and I don't know how to explain what I feel but I think many of us are familiar with this feeling by now. I've been in touch with a lot of sweet Michael fans but none that actually knew him. The forum is such a great place to share one's thoughts without being told that I'm in denial or someone making some annoying comment about my Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions