Re: Jackson Family Secrets.....
March 21, 2010, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: "techdiva"
[attachment=0:ennjthfb]09pg7.jpg[/attachment:ennjthfb]Also, Joe Jackson had another love child. Jermaine and his ex-wife Alejander adopted him. His name is Donte Jackson. When you look at Jackie Jackson's daughter Brandi, she looks like Janet and her ex-husband James Debarge. Jackie and his late wife adopted her in 1982. I always heard that she is Janet's daughter. When I saw her on the Jackson's reality show it confirmed it to me.  Here's a photo of her. Also, Jermaine's ex-wife did write about the family called "Jackson Family Values."

Yeah I heard that rumor too about Jackie's daughter really being Janet's daughter.  This is speculation of course but she does look alot like Janet.  Then again all the Jacksons look alot alike.  I never heard that about Joe having a child named Donte adopted by Jermaine.  I thought Donte was Randy's son.  I hope that's not true because Joe is way too old to be having kids that young.  There been so many stories about this family that why you can't really say what is fact or fiction.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 05:23:49 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "techdiva"
[attachment=0:2wlozyxx]09pg7.jpg[/attachment:2wlozyxx]Also, Joe Jackson had another love child. Jermaine and his ex-wife Alejander adopted him. His name is Donte Jackson. When you look at Jackie Jackson's daughter Brandi, she looks like Janet and her ex-husband James Debarge. Jackie and his late wife adopted her in 1982. I always heard that she is Janet's daughter. When I saw her on the Jackson's reality show it confirmed it to me.  Here's a photo of her. Also, Jermaine's ex-wife did write about the family called "Jackson Family Values."

Yeah I heard that rumor too about Jackie's daughter really being Janet's daughter.  This is speculation of course but she does look alot like Janet.  Then again all the Jacksons look alot alike.  I never heard that about Joe having a child named Donte adopted by Jermaine.  I thought Donte was Randy's son.  I hope that's not true because Joe is way too old to be having kids that young.  There been so many stories about this family that why you can't really say what is fact or fiction.

Look at Donte & then look at Joe. He was adopted into the family, but probably to cover up that he's actually Joe's. There's definitely a huge resemblance...Also the thing about Brandi that screams Janet is her smile. She's not biologically Jackie's, so to have that smile & any resemblance to the Jacksons she would have to be one of the other siblings' daughter, other than Jackie's. Not that it's any of our business, but you can see the resemblances, there's no denying them. Also, Omer tends to look a lot like Prince & Blanket, the whole eyes thing is so Michael. So who knows...They are huge celebrities, some things need to be kept secret.

I'm not saying he looks exactly like MJ, just similar (but not as good looking lol) Omer & Michael -
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brandi & Janet, look at the smile. -
Here she is compared to James DeBarge. -

Donte & Joe. -

Draw your own conclusions, but the resemblances are definitely there. They probably do have a lot of things they kept secret but that's to be expected, they are celebrities, & there's nothing wrong with that. As for the exes dying, that's in my opinion coincidental. So sad though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 06:23:14 AM
Thanks for finding and posting the pictures, Teine!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

the arabian nights

March 21, 2010, 08:42:46 AM
thing is you could always try to find comparisons and similarities, but we dont know, look pianogames said mj morphed into cm even though they are two separate pp and cm is 6ft plus and mike is under 6ft i think. body shapes different etc.

many of us could look like part of the family - i like the mixiness of the family - all colours all tones all hair types - its great one big melting pot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions