Re: Unmasking of TIAI
March 22, 2010, 12:55:22 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
This video is complete garbage. So someone posts their views on what the TIAI redirections might mean so they are therefore behind TIAI. Well then we have a multitude of posters on this site who have done the very same thing. Silver_Gelpha then states she has no idea why it is even being suggested that she is behind TIAI and that is the evidence? Give me a freaken break. Go do some darn research and stop making these baseless, unsubstantiated pieces of crap and trying to pass them off as investigative videos. Just so tired of some of the things that have been going on lately.

You are very fast in your judgements, calling this video garbage. If you haven't noticed, it is told in the video that we don't make any statements and let you decide by yourself. We only gave you information, thats all. At least we are trying to research and not only discuss videos and call them garbage if we can't understand it. Thank you
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 22, 2010, 12:57:49 AM
Quote from: "Prozzy"
This video is complete garbage. So someone posts their views on what the TIAI redirections might mean so they are therefore behind TIAI. Well then we have a multitude of posters on this site who have done the very same thing. Silver_Gelpha then states she has no idea why it is even being suggested that she is behind TIAI and that is the evidence? Give me a freaken break. Go do some darn research and stop making these baseless, unsubstantiated pieces of crap and trying to pass them off as investigative videos. Just so tired of some of the things that have been going on lately.

You are very fast in your judgements, calling this video garbage. If you haven't noticed, it is told in the video that we don't make any statements and let you decide by yourself. We only gave you information, thats all. At least we are trying to research and not only discuss videos and call them garbage if we can't understand it. Thank you

Excuse me Prozzy, but we ARE researching and I think I can say with certainty that we spent more hours to it then you, according to this video.

It's not research, it's an assumption.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

March 22, 2010, 01:08:50 AM
Quote from: "Prozzy"

Fast on my judgments? I watched the video.
It has no substance, no evidence. You accuse people of being behind TIAI because they have an opinion on what the redirections may have meant, that is not evidence. I have an opinion on what the redirections mean too but I am not behind TIAI. You suggest that because someone has more insight than you that they are behind TIAI. I have more insight than you and again I am not behind TIAI. I have more insight because I have researched and investigated all of this for the last nine months. I am suggesting that before you make accusations based on YOUR OPINION alone try and present substantial evidence and not assume because someone may be more enlightened than you, that they must therefore be an insider.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 06:26:21 AM
Hey Girls, whats the problem?))
We knew it, when we were in the process that many of you believe in TIAI. And also we knew what a reaction we will provoke from-)) Thats Ok, dont worry, plz. We understand it, because it is hard to believe that all of that was just a hoax...and a hoax not from Michael but from quite different people ...It is just a human nature -  prefer to be fooled instead of trying to learn the truth. We were just trying to share with you what we already know....I remember the time when any of you believed in TNZ's stuff and what we have now?) Do you still believe they work for Michael? lol Ok, if so, we just can say good luck with that...But however, no need to be rude, we ALL will learn the truth one day...
Btw, comeback777 deleted his account on twitter...We are completely sure TIAI will follow the lead of him soon. And we know why...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Put my broken heart together again...

*Mo*

March 22, 2010, 06:56:21 AM
I think you're in for a surprise...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 08:55:08 AM
Thank you for posting.  Sorry  ;)  

This means nothing at all to me, all vague nothings posting bits from twitter and blogs you are not able to read  (too small "old eyes") and are in russian!  No solid evidence just pure speculation.  I did follow Silver Gelph on Twitter for a while but  didnt find anything interesting so far.

:roll:

Whoever is behind TIAI and we dont know really!  Has obviously spent many many hours constructing the information behind it and the theory, who would want to dedicate so much time just for a "joke" what would the benefit be?  I really think too much time and effort has gone into it IMO.  Is it true, we dont know, its upto individuals to decide their own "truth" only "you" can decide what you "believe" open your mind to all possibilities dont let others decide for you.

For me I keep an open mind, and keep all options open on this great adventure.  There are very many twists and turns and keeping faith sometimes is not easy, but dont be swayed by others "to thine own self be true".

L.O.V.E.

;)

Edit  direct from Silvergelph, own twitter account denial also regardingTIAI

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 22, 2010, 02:35:05 PM
Quote from: "Invincible7"
We knew it, when we were in the process that many of you believe in TIAI. And also we knew what a reaction we will provoke from-)) Thats Ok, dont worry, plz. We understand it, because it is hard to believe that all of that was just a hoax...and a hoax not from Michael but from quite different people ...It is just a human nature -  prefer to be fooled instead of trying to learn the truth. We were just trying to share with you what we already know....I remember the time when any of you believed in TNZ's stuff and what we have now?) Do you still believe they work for Michael? lol Ok, if so, we just can say good luck with that...But however, no need to be rude, we ALL will learn the truth one day...
Btw, comeback777 deleted his account on twitter...We are completely sure TIAI will follow the lead of him soon. And we know why...

I never believed in any of the claimers and informers, but I do believe in TIAI and I am very certain that you are wrong. I wonder WHY you posted this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 22, 2010, 03:12:11 PM
Well, I think TIAI, he devotes much time to this, ... and that amount of numbers to me I would never :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 22, 2010, 03:16:11 PM
Ach, moet je er maar om lachen él? Nu lachen que de dag hele, Anders zouden que al een medio aan het jaar zijn janken, krijg van je morir lelijke Rooie om van Kringen je Ogen en ik zie er al 10 jaar ouder dan uit 9 maanden geleden! Hahahaha

Nos houden ook van jou capítulo, en uiteraard Zolder van je!

Que dice aqui? :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 10:48:33 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Invincible7"

I never believed in any of the claimers and informers, but I do believe in TIAI and I am very certain that you are wrong. I wonder WHY you posted this.
Just because I still remember when I was trying to tell about TNZ on your forum for the first time, so many people didnt pay any attention on that and that was hurt to me, because I hate people whos playing with the other people's feelings, profiting by the occasion((and the others are too much blind to see. I don't want you to believe in another sort of game...Just because I think Michael would never do anything like that...He already gave us all his clues...he has done it long time ago...at the early beginning..He wanted us to know he is alive..but all these mind games - it is not his work and not his clues or whatever, I am sure. It is just a product of morbid imagination of sick people and nothing more...
Do you think I or the other people from our forum  want to waste the time telling you just funny stories and try to slander anyone? Please, believe me, we dont. And besides that whats the reason? We have a lot of work on our forum, really. And we just want to be your friends and share with you what we manage to find, because we all love him... Thats all. And I wanna say twice - we arent gonna even try to pressure on you with our own conclusions! Please, make them yourself according your own mind. We just know about those people much more than you, coz they are russians...and we are too.
I hope you will understand what i wanted to say.
With a great respect.
And one more thing...Maybe we are wrong about TIAI...maybe you do the same...but anyway neither you nor I or anyone else are not able to help...Only time will tell....
Thank you. God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Put my broken heart together again...

March 24, 2010, 06:29:34 AM
behold the right fair Ramzees (whatever the spelling, i'm Russian, hi-hi)
Wait up, i'm gonna rule in out for you all. I want to quote each and every person and state what i think and feel, because i'm not mind playa and i want it to be clear.
thank you
be right back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If ignorance is a treasure, then i\'d rather be poor.

March 24, 2010, 06:35:29 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I'm really honored, I truly wish I could write posts like TS, and I can only dream of mathematical skills like that...
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Whoa! What a compliment! Indeed, I wish I was that smart.
absolutely, totally agree. As I said on my TWITTER:
RussianFans responsible 4 TIAI?give me a break!No offence but..I'm not sure there r ppl smart enough 2 pull it thru.Even I can't know it all     7:11 PM Mar 22nd   via web  

Quote from: "*Mo*"
SEHF, be careful what you accuse people of...
agree, this is getting tough.

it's like me writing a personal letter to Souza and MO: "now i'm a star. They think I'm in it. Now i'm on the other side of the camp. I have no one to talk to or trust. Please, let me work for you, be the 3rd in your oh so mysterious group! *bows and falls on her knees*"
ahahahaha   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 06:39:56 AM
thank you, Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 06:46:36 AM
The message is still a good one. Making many people aware of things going on in our world. So what if someone used MJ to make a positive change. Sure it may have been deceitful, but is MJ not deceitful himself in this whole hoax? He is trying to make a positive change himself. It would be nice if MJ was behind TIAI but if he's not I wont be mad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

March 24, 2010, 06:48:25 AM
I watched the video.
It has no substance, no evidence. You accuse people of being behind TIAI because they have an opinion on what the redirections may have meant, that is not evidence. I have an opinion on what the redirections mean too but I am not behind TIAI. You suggest that because someone has more insight than you that they are behind TIAI. I have more insight than you and again I am not behind TIAI. I have more insight because I have researched and investigated all of this for the last nine months. I am suggesting that before you make accusations based on YOUR OPINION alone try and present substantial evidence and not assume because someone may be more enlightened than you, that they must therefore be an insider.
exactly, that's what i was trying to tell them since NOVEMBER!!! they accuse me since NOVEMBER
that's what I needed to say but kinda am a bit too respectful and have dignity: if someone is smarter than you (authors of the video) - it doesn't mean this person is an insider

Jee! I don't even know why i'm doing this! Saying it wasn't me! Saying i'm not an insider! Right, MarySinger (under other nick here)? It'd be much more interesting to stay an insider, a myth in minds of other believers, huh? Isn't it cool, to have that fame, dirty fame, but who cares?
Maybe because i'm NO MIND GAMER?!
Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 08:38:27 AM by silver_glepha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions