BAM!?
March 20, 2010, 04:31:53 PM
Sorry I didn't really find a good forum location to post this.  I wasn't sure where it should be.  But my question is simple.  What makes everyone think that just because after the credits there is a scene where when it ends Michael says "bam" that that means Michael has to come back and he was telling us that by saying "bam"?  That just doesn't make any sense.  

Keep in mind that that scene was from Human Nature in which Michael was pointing to Bearden for when he should hit his notes.  If you recall, when the song is starting in the movie Michael sings "Get me out, bam...somethin right there" and he is pointing or letting Bearden know basically what he should be doing.  So are we going to sit here and say that just because he said "bam" there that we should anticipate his comeback on a "bamsday"?  It just really doesn't fit in.  People say bam to punctuate and to cue things.  That's what he was doing there.  Now I'm not saying that I'm not a believer.  I'm not sure if he is alive or not, I couldn't tell you if he was.  I have to be 50/50 because I just don't know what happened yet.  The clues are good, but nothing is solid yet.  Honestly I think we'll need to wait for the Murray thing to finish.  And also, if he did fake his death, what makes us think that he has to come back?  If Elvis faked his death, did he ever come back?  Just something to think about.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: BAM!?
March 20, 2010, 05:19:52 PM
because just think about it. Whyy after the end credits.? why did he have to say let me be or breathe in my own time then I'll be back. If it isn't significant then why after the end credits.? NO ONE STAYS UNTIL tHE END CREdITS  so that's why
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3

March 20, 2010, 05:36:25 PM
Quote from: "mikestanek1"
Sorry I didn't really find a good forum location to post this.  I wasn't sure where it should be.  But my question is simple.  What makes everyone think that just because after the credits there is a scene where when it ends Michael says "bam" that that means Michael has to come back and he was telling us that by saying "bam"?  That just doesn't make any sense.  

Keep in mind that that scene was from Human Nature in which Michael was pointing to Bearden for when he should hit his notes.  If you recall, when the song is starting in the movie Michael sings "Get me out, bam...somethin right there" and he is pointing or letting Bearden know basically what he should be doing.  So are we going to sit here and say that just because he said "bam" there that we should anticipate his comeback on a "bamsday"?  It just really doesn't fit in.  People say bam to punctuate and to cue things.  That's what he was doing there.  Now I'm not saying that I'm not a believer.  I'm not sure if he is alive or not, I couldn't tell you if he was.  I have to be 50/50 because I just don't know what happened yet.  The clues are good, but nothing is solid yet.  Honestly I think we'll need to wait for the Murray thing to finish.  And also, if he did fake his death, what makes us think that he has to come back?  If Elvis faked his death, did he ever come back?  Just something to think about.

Wrong "Bam" :?  Watch the end credits
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 05:41:27 PM
Quote from: "imissMJ147"
because just think about it. Whyy after the end credits.? why did he have to say let me be or breathe in my own time then I'll be back. If it isn't significant then why after the end credits.? NO ONE STAYS UNTIL tHE END CREdITS  so that's why
agreed. and this is Post-Credits scene so this is the impression the audience will get of the movie. and this was released after he ''died''. and the lack of R.I.P. in the movie. and in the beginning it said ''for the fans?'' but no tribute thing for Michael? Also about the human nature ''bam'' is different that is during the movie. but this after the movie AND credits. ;)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 05:47:03 PM
blu ray quality ending of this is it including the BAM we are talking about AFTER the credits[youtube:17fe98ne]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsvOkgnJhQ4[/youtube:17fe98ne]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 07:09:34 PM
Ugh, you aren't understanding. I'm talking about both "bams". To the person that said wrong bam, you need to realize that I said the one in the movie and the one at the end of the movie. It's a cue. He is telling Bearden to hit his note. Sure there is one after the credits, yes, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm asking what good evidence do you have that this should be pointing to a Bamsday???!! It just doesn't make sense. Emeril says "bam" all the time. So if we saw an episode of Emeril and he said bam would we be expecting something crazy to happen months from now?? No. It just doesn't make sense. It's a clip from Human Nature, we all know that right? "I'm going to button my shirt, jacket, whatever it is. I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then Bam" And that's when he points to Bearden for his note.

You see what I'm saying? You can't just say that just because it's after the credits and he says "bam" that it is necessarily pointing to something besides what is in the clip alone. You need evidence. It's not there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 09:58:02 PM
Ugh, you aren't understanding. I'm talking about both "bams". To the person that said wrong bam, you need to realize that I said the one in the movie and the one at the end of the movie. It's a cue. He is telling Bearden to hit his note. Sure there is one after the credits, yes, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm asking what good evidence do you have that this should be pointing to a Bamsday???!! It just doesn't make sense. Emeril says "bam" all the time. So if we saw an episode of Emeril and he said bam would we be expecting something crazy to happen months from now?? No. It just doesn't make sense. It's a clip from Human Nature, we all know that right? "I'm going to button my shirt, jacket, whatever it is. I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then Bam" And that's when he points to Bearden for his note.

You see what I'm saying? You can't just say that just because it's after the credits and he says "bam" that it is necessarily pointing to something besides what is in the clip alone. You need evidence. It's not there.

Sorry I didn't see that part. Maybe I'm wrong here but from all the talk about "Bamsday" I don't think ppl are saying that there definitely is a "Bamsday" or that the scenes are actually pointing to that. People are just trying to look into things and coming up with theories.
Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:13:48 PM by mjlover77
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 20, 2010, 10:10:11 PM
What makes everyone think that just because after the credits there is a scene where when it ends Michael says "bam" that that means Michael has to come back and he was telling us that by saying "bam"?

The answer is easy.
Because it is not just because of that.
BAM is just hoax language from a little wink.
The forum is full of bigger reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 10:15:10 PM
Well , you find that it doesn't make sense to say that he meant that he coming .. And referring to his return..
And you have a point ..
But do find them including that scene at the end of the movie and  credits makes any sense at all ? For what ?
If it was just like the humane nature cue than its more likely putting it IN the movie ...JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

March 20, 2010, 11:58:09 PM
Oh don't get me wrong, I know that it was for a reason.  I used to be a manager at a movie theater and I've seen so many scenes after the credits that it's just incredible, and pretty much all of them hinted to a certain thing.  It just seems like people are taking the word itself into a completely different dimension.  It was definitely a cue to start the music back up.  I think the clip itself means much more than just bam though.  That's all I'm saying really.  Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm multi-tasking a lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 05:18:35 AM
@mikestanek1
     Have you heard about metaphor and symbolism?   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

March 21, 2010, 06:44:48 AM
That's "hurt" me, is that the film is dedicated to his children and not him, with no "Michael Jackson 1958-2009". And now this video.
If he's not alive after this, there is some people playing with us, evil people, who don't care of MJ and his fans...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

March 21, 2010, 09:53:43 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
@mikestanek1
     Have you heard about metaphor and symbolism?   :)

That's actually pretty funny.  Take some time to think about metaphor's and symbolism.  A metaphor is saying that something is something.  "You are the moon, shining so bright" would just be an example saying that you actually are the moon when we know that you of course cannot be the moon.  Now symbolism depicts something in a work of art, movie, play....just about anything that either symbolizes or hints to something else.  I have always had a huge problem with this because people make up their own things.

I could go paint a picture and put in the background a small cat that is barely noticeable at first, but with more concentration you see it.  Now to me, I put that picture in there just to put it in there.  I could hand this painting to somebody and say "find the symbolism in this" and they could go on and on and on about how this cat symbolizes this and that, when in reality, it's just a prop.  So tell me now, how concrete in "symbolism"?  Does the spider in "Thriller" really symbolize resurrection? Maybe.  Does the bam really symbolize that something big will happen in the future?  Maybe again.  

What I'm saying is people can't just say something and then all of a sudden believe that's what it means without any solid evidence.  If somebody shows me that bam is hinting towards something instead of just being a cue for Bearden in "Human Nature" then I will believe you, only if it's solid evidence of course.  Otherwise, I don't think people really have the right to be pushing something such as bamsday and that the bam was for this and that without being able to give evidence for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 10:04:12 AM
Nah, it's just a name. We just call it a "Bamsday". : D
I don't know who came up with it and where it originally came from, but I'd say "bam" represents the end of the hoax as it represented the ending of This Is It.
And I think it's a funny word... But, you know, just a word. : 3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 12:03:15 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
That's "hurt" me, is that the film is dedicated to his children and not him, with no "Michael Jackson 1958-2009". And now this video.
If he's not alive after this, there is some people playing with us, evil people, who don't care of MJ and his fans...

You really think they play with 100 fans on forums who believe he is alive?
No, I think not that, it very expensive to keep such a secret!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions